*Author

Offline AnneleTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • i should really update my profile
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Dimensional Shift | Dimensional Paradox https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41516.msg514512#msg514512
« on: June 24, 2012, 10:09:33 am »
NAME:
Dimensional Shift
ELEMENT:
Aether
COST:
3 :aether
TYPE:
Spell
ATK|HP :
TEXT:
Deals 2 damage to target for every 10 :aether you possess. Can target immortal creatures, but not your opponent.
NAME:
Dimensional Paradox
ELEMENT:
Aether
COST:
1 :aether
TYPE:
Spell
ATK|HP :
TEXT:
Deals 2 damage to target for every 10 :aether you possess. Can target immortal creatures, but not your opponent.
ART:
Modified Mark of Aether. If anyone can give it an effect like fire bolt's, on the tip, it would be appreciated.
IDEA:
mypetmachine
NOTES:
Aether's "bolt".
Cannot target yourself as well.
Small nerf to SoW.
Cost is susceptible to change.
This is part of the "bolt" series I am currently constructing. Any ideas for the other elements will be welcomed.  :air :earth :life
SERIES:
Beware the Darkness.

Offline tyranim

• Legendary Member
  • tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • formerly unit
Re: Dimensional Shift | Dimensional Paradox https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41516.msg514513#msg514513
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 10:12:20 am »
we bringing back the omni-bolt ideas now? finally.
i do gatta say i dig the card. though i think the 1 cost on the upped version is upping it too much
my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like "its better than yours" damn right, its better than yours! i can teach you but i'd have to charge!

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Dimensional Shift | Dimensional Paradox https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41516.msg514518#msg514518
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 11:08:23 am »
i do gotta say i dig the card. though i think the 1 cost on the upped version is upping it too much

The cost is as same as Fire Bolt.
Also 3 damage/10 quanta or 2 damage/7 quanta please.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline Heavenscall

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Heavenscall is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • only new at forum
Re: Dimensional Shift | Dimensional Paradox https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41516.msg514521#msg514521
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 11:19:04 am »
Good idea that bolt. Cause aether is the typical untargetable nature... BTW i send you an idea for an another bolt, hope not a too bad one ;)
Who fight can lose, but who donĀ“t fight has already lost

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Dimensional Shift | Dimensional Paradox https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41516.msg514661#msg514661
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2012, 08:47:07 pm »
Can target immortals makes this better a bit, but the fact that it can't target the opponent weakens it a lot. Now, it's just some kind of anti-immortality for :aether. Aether already has lightning, and you'd need at least 30 :aether for it to be better than lightning.

Offline esran

• Reputation Power: 5
  • esran is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Dimensional Shift | Dimensional Paradox https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41516.msg514690#msg514690
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2012, 10:29:16 pm »
hates on immortality, and i feel theres no reason. immortality is already balanced IMO and it is sopposed to be immune to direct CC. other than that i feel like this kind of CC is something aether doesnt need, as it has that covered with lightning bolt, and its unfair to give an element so many forms of damage CC.

Offline AnneleTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • i should really update my profile
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Dimensional Shift | Dimensional Paradox https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41516.msg514712#msg514712
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2012, 11:37:59 pm »
i do gatta say i dig the card. though i think the 1 cost on the upped version is upping it too much

I'm glad you like it. Cost is just the base bolt cost, if there is enough agreement I will change it.

I'm afraid that it will overshadow lightning if I increase damage.

Can target immortals makes this better a bit, but the fact that it can't target the opponent weakens it a lot. Now, it's just some kind of anti-immortality for :aether. Aether already has lightning, and you'd need at least 30 :aether for it to be better than lightning.

Would it be more balanced if it could target opponent as well? This could fix it with Calindu as well.
Beware the Darkness.

Offline russianspy1234

• Reputation Power: 26
  • russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Crucible Bombarder
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeArt Competition - Meta Master Card Design Competition: New Year's ResolutionsSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elementshifted 3rd Birthday Cake -Fire-DIAC Ray of SunshineSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Dimensional Shift | Dimensional Paradox https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41516.msg514721#msg514721
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2012, 11:54:02 pm »

I'm glad you like it. Cost is just the base bolt cost, if there is enough agreement I will change it.

I'm afraid that it will overshadow lightning if I increase damage.

Would it be more balanced if it could target opponent as well? This could fix it with Calindu as well.

if it could target opponent as well it would possibly bring back firestall as an FG killer...
My Portfolio
Brawl 7 is occurring.  Come follow along.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Dimensional Shift | Dimensional Paradox https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41516.msg514727#msg514727
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2012, 11:57:38 pm »
Why does aether need this card?

A sort of OTK to help stall? Aether already has dim shields.
A way to have CC? Aether has lightning, one of the most powerful CC cards available, and lobo and TU for softer CC.

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Dimensional Shift | Dimensional Paradox https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41516.msg515490#msg515490
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2012, 11:05:33 pm »
What if it dealt more damage to Immaterial creatures?

blarg: