*Author

Offline BloodlinE

• Reputation Power: 7
  • BloodlinE is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Singularities are cool. Don't bother complaining
Re: Cursed Link|Cursed Link https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12695.msg162303#msg162303
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2010, 10:44:40 am »
maybe limit the linkers somehow

ball of lightling 5/0 then 0*3
rol 1/1 then 1*3
lava golem 9/3 then 3*3
and so on.....
the result=the hp you can link
"The Brighter the flame the deeper the shadow"

Offline TimerClock14

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • TimerClock14 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.TimerClock14 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.TimerClock14 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.TimerClock14 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.TimerClock14 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.TimerClock14 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • hello pls
  • Awards: War III Promo Winner
Re: Cursed Link|Cursed Link https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12695.msg162624#msg162624
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2010, 11:32:52 pm »
i like this idea it has countless subtle strategic uses, almost a like a synergy card, but not.

Love the art too.  ;)
I have music, you have ears. Let them get acquainted with each other: https://www.soundcloud.com/mastinmusic

Offline OldTrees

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 114
  • OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • I was available for questions.
  • Awards: Brawl #2 Winner - Team FireTeam Card Design Winner
Re: Cursed Link|Cursed Link https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12695.msg162636#msg162636
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2010, 11:51:01 pm »
I think this card is a good idea. I do not know if Zanz will like it (after all I think he said Shockwave was the last instant kill without taking Hp into account.) I think this card has enough versatility without being too powerful that it is still worth being pursued.

This + Spark
This + Immolate
This vs Oytugh
This vs creature control
This + Gravity Pull
This + Liquid Shadow
"It is common sense to listen to the wisdom of the wise. The wise are marked by their readiness to listen to the wisdom of the fool."
"Nothing exists that cannot be countered." -OldTrees on indirect counters
Ask the Idea Guru: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,32272.0.htm

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Cursed Link|Cursed Link https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12695.msg175368#msg175368
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2010, 02:30:29 am »
CURATOR COMMENT
-Capitalize 'Darkness' and 'Spell' in the appropriate sections of your tables
-Add a :darkness icon after your card's Cost in the Cost section of the table (i.e. - '2 :darkness', not just '2'; the latter implies it costs generic quanta, which is false)
-*Try to make it less redundant and space consuming. Remove the 'They are now Linked.' part in your card image/table text to simplify it - the last sentence already clarifies their connection to each other upon death.

* = suggestion

...this reminds me too much of Voodoo Doll except with creatures. Of course, it'd be hilarious if it just transferred status effects and whatnot to each creature (i.e. - if you apply Antimatter to one creature, the other one receives it, etc.)...

Offline TheCrazyMango

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Some call me 9270984, some call me numbers.
  • Awards: Winner of the 1st MetamorphosisSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Cursed Link|Cursed Link https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12695.msg175737#msg175737
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2010, 09:15:41 pm »
this card could be a great cc card. if you have photons and creamations/drain life this card would be awesome
[17:26:47] Iman00b8: Firestalls are like Jews... most people make fun of them and say this dislike 'em, but in the end they use them to make them money.

blarg: