*Author

Active members:
Jocko(1) bogtro(1) Sevs(3)

Offline SevsTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • My favorite element is Oxygen
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Corrosive Ant | Corrosive Ant https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34356.msg433491#msg433491
« on: December 01, 2011, 10:00:43 pm »
NAME:
Corrosive Ant
ELEMENT:
Death
COST:
2 :death
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
2 | 2
TEXT:
Corrode: Target permanent loses 1 counter on timer. If there is no timer create a timer of 5.
NAME:
Corrosive Ant
ELEMENT:
Death
COST:
2 :death
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
2 | 4
TEXT:
Corrode: Target permanent loses 1 counter on timer. If there is no timer create a timer of 5.
ART:
Emerald Tiger - http://imageplay.net/img/m7Gbd182368/AntDeath.png
IDEA:
Sevs
NOTES:
Name/ ability / elements can all be changed.

The Tier is the same as Dim Shield Sundial, Cloak, So on. When the ability hits a Timer on 0 the permanent is destroyed.
SERIES:
N/A
"Elements is the greatest game ever made" - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Jocko

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeHoliday Fun Redux! Winner
Re: Deconstructive Ant | Deconstructive Ant https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34356.msg433501#msg433501
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 10:16:26 pm »
Huh? A counter of what that does what?
Edit: Is this an activated targeted ability?

• Legendary Member
  • Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Deconstructive Ant | Deconstructive Ant https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34356.msg433504#msg433504
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 10:23:09 pm »
Huh? A counter of what that does what?
Edit: Is this an activated targeted ability?
Yea sorry, This whole card creating thing is kinda new to me so the wording is probably off. This is an activated ability. I probably should put some sort of cost. Perhaps make it a life card and 1 :death ability.

Offline bogtro

• Reputation Power: 14
  • bogtro is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.bogtro is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Bring it. I'm ready.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Corrosive Ant | Corrosive Ant https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34356.msg433512#msg433512
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 10:32:38 pm »
I find this to be quite OP. With this card, a Dim shield essentially lasts 1 turn, and any other perm lasts 3 turns. It's a decent idea for soft PC, but it's a bit strong as a repeatable action IMO. In comparison, deflag costs 1 more quanta to destroy the permanent in 1-2 less turns, but it is not reusable.

Anyway, how would this work with Bone wall, Pillars/Pends, or Shard (or any other stacking perm i'm forgetting)?

@Jocko: A counter is the number of turns the perm has left, like Dim shield or Sundial's number.
Years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash, Bob Hope, and Steve Jobs. Now we have Obama, no hope, no cash, and no jobs.

• Legendary Member
Re: Corrosive Ant | Corrosive Ant https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34356.msg433521#msg433521
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 10:52:10 pm »
I find this to be quite OP. With this card, a Dim shield essentially lasts 1 turn, and any other perm lasts 3 turns. It's a decent idea for soft PC, but it's a bit strong as a repeatable action IMO. In comparison, deflag costs 1 more quanta to destroy the permanent in 1-2 less turns, but it is not reusable.

Anyway, how would this work with Bone wall, Pillars/Pends, or Shard (or any other stacking perm i'm forgetting)?

@Jocko: A counter is the number of turns the perm has left, like Dim shield or Sundial's number.
Yea i figured it should probably have an off element ability. I just threw this together off a random thought and havent thought of balance quite yet.

I figure an off element repeatable action that is soft especially with a weak creature it probably balanced though. if this killed of the bat it cant do anything. and if it does manage to target a few perms 5 turns is a long time to last. Especially when most games last ~10-12 turns

blarg: