*Author

Offline harakirinosaru

• Reputation Power: 4
  • harakirinosaru is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: City Above | Floating Citadel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8640.msg100614#msg100614
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2010, 05:55:57 am »
The ultimate steal for SG's Frack You deck.

Offline HyroenTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • like. follow. tweet.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSkill of the Elemental : Mark of ProtectionWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: City Above | Floating Citadel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8640.msg100914#msg100914
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2010, 06:54:36 pm »
Having 6 Fractals and 6 Floating Citadels in your deck this would allow for a maximum of 6 9|11 cards on the field, and that's if everything works out perfectly, quanta permits, etc.

But the above seems a little complicated, you may as well just go for dragons and towers if you really want the above effect :)
WAR X - TEAM :air AIR

[EtG Council]   |   [Card Ideas & Art]   |   [Guilds]

Offline Zac33333

• Reputation Power: 9
  • Zac33333 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I love Aether, like I'm Icybraker.
Re: City Above | Floating Citadel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8640.msg101457#msg101457
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2010, 09:41:31 am »
NAME:
X
ELEMENT:
Other
COST:
0 :other
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
N|N
ABILITY:
Only playable with "City Above". N equals the number of pillars destroyed.
NAME:
X (Elite)
ELEMENT:
Other
COST:
0 :other
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
N/A
ABILITY:
Only playable with "Floating Citadel". N equals the number of pillars destroyed.
ART:
Art by Zac333
IDEA:
Zac333
NOTES:
This card is NOT OP. It can be used as mass PC - IF you want to give your opponent an 11|11 creature. Or how many other pillars the person had.
SERIES:
Floating City + X
NAME:
City Above
ELEMENT:
Air
COST:
5 :air
TYPE:
Spell
ATK|HP:
N/A
ABILITY:
Target a stack of pillars. Pillars are destroyed. Generate a creature "X" on the pillars' owner's field.
NAME:
Floating Citadel
ELEMENT:
Air
COST:
7 :air
TYPE:
Spell
ATK|HP:
N/A
ABILITY:
Target a stack of pillars. Pillars are destroyed. Generate a creature "X" on the pillars' owner's field.
ART:
Art by Zac333
IDEA:
Zac333
NOTES:
This card is NOT OP. It can be used as mass PC - IF you want to give your opponent an 11|11 creature. Or how many other pillars the person had.
SERIES:
Floating City + X

Thats a typo on "X" (Elite). Supposed to be Floating Citadel

• Legendary Member
  • Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • like. follow. tweet.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSkill of the Elemental : Mark of ProtectionWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: City Above | Floating Citadel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8640.msg101867#msg101867
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2010, 12:43:32 am »
Hmm.. zac, while I do admire the skill in drawing X, it's not quite what I had in mind. And really there should be no creature X. X was more a variable where when you played Floating Citadel, you would literally have a Time Tower as a creature on the field with say 6|8, if you targeted 5 of them.

As a matter of fact, if you spruce that creature X image to make it look a bit more astral, I will definitely include it in my upcoming idea: Metamaterios | Metamaterios X

But aside from that, interesting images, for City Above | Floating Citadel, could you make the shards look a little more as if they were chunks of land and incline them a bit to see whatever tower is easiest to draw?

Harikaze

Re: City Above | Floating Citadel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8640.msg102190#msg102190
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2010, 03:01:31 pm »
so...it's a flying pillar?

Offline Zac33333

Re: City Above | Floating Citadel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8640.msg102508#msg102508
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2010, 11:10:35 pm »
Well Ill probably have  to restart the art, because I overwritten them XD

And its supposed to be like living towers? Well then, you would need art for each pillar.
Oh god my artistic patients might not survive 28 pictures (13 for the pillars & card, 13 more for the upped version XD)

This will take a while.

• Legendary Member
  • like. follow. tweet.
Re: City Above | Floating Citadel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8640.msg102594#msg102594
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2010, 01:34:22 am »
The beauty of this is that you wouldn't need multiple different pieces of art for the different towers, they have their own. Imagine the Quantum Pillar and what its image is, when this is used, ITS image would literally just get slapped on a, say 5|5, if you targeted a stack of 5, and then as a creature, just gain 3 random quanta per turn, per Quantum Pillar creature.

And I would in no way try to test your patience zac333. It would be a little too evil of me to ask you to draw 26 different images (make that 50 if the mark cards are considered pillars).

@ Harikaze: yes it is essentially a flying pillar that can be either yours for damage, or the enemy's if you want quanta denial ;)

actionjack

Re: City Above | Floating Citadel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8640.msg102604#msg102604
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2010, 01:51:38 am »
Maybe suggesting this adjustment  (or clarification)....

Up the cost to 6.  Have the "creature" (which should just be call City Above or Floating Citadel) still generate Quanta per its HP.

So a 6 pillar stack would turn into a 6 | 6 creature that generate 6 quanta (of its element) per turn. 

That means if use on yourself, you can add another creature onto the field, but not loose the quanta generation ability, and save from earthquake (but weak from creature control).  And you would only use on your opponent if you have the comboling creature damage ability. 

However, there is still some problem with this... such is how it would react to Time Rewind or Fractral or PU... etc....  hmmmm.....

• Legendary Member
  • like. follow. tweet.
Re: City Above | Floating Citadel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8640.msg102627#msg102627
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2010, 02:38:36 am »
You're essentially summoning 1 Quantum Pillar creature, if it's "fractal"ed, you get a hand of Quantum Pillars, if it's "PU"ed, you get another Quantum Pillar creature that has the same attack and generates the same amount, 3 random quanta per turn.

I do however understand how it could be a bit OP however. It's supposed to have awesome synergy with Eagle's Eye, but in a conflicting crossroads of OP either way...

One way, it becomes OP because of Parallel Universe, double the quanta production and if it's producing the same amount, that's an instant win for rainbow decks.

The other way, it becomes a cheap and fast, and strong Earthquake...

Perhaps I should raise the N stats, or divide the total quanta the stack would provide by 2, rounded down to the nearest whole number.

Offline Zac33333

Re: City Above | Floating Citadel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8640.msg103440#msg103440
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2010, 02:13:06 am »
The beauty of this is that you wouldn't need multiple different pieces of art for the different towers, they have their own. Imagine the Quantum Pillar and what its image is, when this is used, ITS image would literally just get slapped on a, say 5|5, if you targeted a stack of 5, and then as a creature, just gain 3 random quanta per turn, per Quantum Pillar creature.

And I would in no way try to test your patience zac333. It would be a little too evil of me to ask you to draw 26 different images (make that 50 if the mark cards are considered pillars).

@ Harikaze: yes it is essentially a flying pillar that can be either yours for damage, or the enemy's if you want quanta denial ;)
In that event, I would just, for now, make the art just a gray background and dark gray question mark because the art would be undefined, and then the stats would be N|N and N+1|N+3 and N would be defined as the number of pillars destroyed. Maybe I can create a third card for your series. And I'm not going to tell you what it is, not even the element. Its a surprise, a secret. Shhhh! :D!

blarg: