*Author

Offline tyranimTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • formerly unit
catastrophe series https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3743.msg35108#msg35108
« on: March 08, 2010, 03:34:09 pm »
i only have names right now, im working on stats still.
these will be EXTREMELY rare, maybe even more rare than the nymphs

:air hurricane :air
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,9564.0.html

:aether dimensional collision :aether
all creatures either are destroyed or immaterialized (this happens to each, as in some will die, and some will be immaterialized)

:darkness shadow army :darkness
im thinking perm for this one: if a creature appears on your opponents field, a minor vamp is generated. if a creature on your opponents side is destroyed, 1 minor vamp is destroyed

:earth magnitude :earth
destroy 5 random permanents on your opponents field (this can go to entropy instead maybe)

:fire eruption (or solar flare, still undecided) :fire
all creatures on the field gain +5/-5

:gravity gravity wave :gravity
buries all creatures on the field

:death outbreak :death
it eliminates all poison counters on the field (not the elementals'), all creatures on the field gain 2 poison marks (nonstackable)

:time stand still :time
all cards on the field enter a stasis until the stand still is gone (perms and creatures)(has a 3 turn timer) cards are drawn regularly

:water deluge :water (tsunami was taken)
some pillars on your opponent's field enters a stasis (possibly all)

:entropy polution :entropy
creatures without an effect are mutated or dies

:life over growth :life

:light rapture? :light

THE ONLY ONES THAT ARE FINAL ARE THE ONES THAT HAVE LINKS. any other are back when i didnt know any better
my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like "its better than yours" damn right, its better than yours! i can teach you but i'd have to charge!

Belthazar666

Re: catastrophy series https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3743.msg35111#msg35111
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 03:40:53 pm »
Just names? Names aren't really an idea, probably could have waited until you had one or two descriptions of the cards.

bobcamel

Re: catastrophy series https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3743.msg35116#msg35116
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 03:51:29 pm »
What he said. I feel like -karma for being such a timewaster and a fake attention bringer for so many people.

Put Solar Flare as Light name and keep Eruption or Inferno as Fire name.

Overgrowth and standstill written together, no spaces.

Kael Hate

Re: catastrophy series https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3743.msg35121#msg35121
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 04:06:24 pm »
i only have names right now, im working on stats still.
these will be EXTREMELY rare, maybe even more rare than the nymphs

:air hurricane :air
 :aether dimensional collision :aether
 :darkness shadow army :darkness
 :earth magnitude :earth
 :fire eruption (or solar flare, still undecided) :fire
 :gravity meteor :gravity
 :death outbreak :death
 :time stand still :time
 :water deluge :water (tsunami was taken)
 :entropy polution :entropy
 :life over growth :life
 :light rapture? :light
[sarcasm]
Extremely OP!
Need to have the Text adjusted!
[/sarcasm]

Remember, making any card rare, even uber rarer than rare does not preclude there presence at least somewhere so need to be somewhat balanced.

Offline Glitch

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Re: catastrophy series https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3743.msg35122#msg35122
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2010, 04:16:44 pm »
All of these cost 15 of their respective quantums.

hurricane
All creatures on the field take one damage for every ten air quantums you have.  Effects your own creatures.  Instant
  dimensional collision
If a creature on one side of the field has a creature on the opposite side of the field, both creatures die.  This doesn't kill immortals.  Instant
  shadow army
For every 10 dark quantums you have, spawn a minor vampire.  Instant
  magnitude
For every quantum a pillar would give a player, give two of those quantums instead.  Instant.
  eruption (or solar flare, still undecided)
Deal three damage to target creature for every fire quantum you have.  Damage that spills over effects your opponent.  This damage cannot be reflected.  Instant
  meteor
Creatures who are gravity pulled die.  Instant
  outbreak
All enemy creatures take one aflatoxin.  Instant
  stand still
Both players gain health equal to all damage dealt and vice versa. Instant.  (The wording is so that antimattered creatures don't break)
  deluge  (tsunami was taken)
All creatures become frozen.  Instant
  polution
All creatures are mutated.  Instant
  over growth
  Holy Day
All light creatures on the field become immortal.  Instant

Re: catastrophy series https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3743.msg35129#msg35129
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2010, 04:58:22 pm »
All of these cost 15 of their respective quantums.

hurricane
All creatures on the field take one damage for every ten air quantums you have.  Effects your own creatures.  Instant
  dimensional collision
If a creature on one side of the field has a creature on the opposite side of the field, both creatures die.  This doesn't kill immortals.  Instant
  shadow army
For every 10 dark quantums you have, spawn a minor vampire.  Instant
  magnitude
For every quantum a pillar would give a player, give two of those quantums instead.  Instant.
  eruption (or solar flare, still undecided)
Deal three damage to target creature for every fire quantum you have.  Damage that spills over effects your opponent.  This damage cannot be reflected.  Instant
  meteor
Creatures who are gravity pulled die.  Instant
  outbreak
All enemy creatures take one aflatoxin.  Instant
  stand still
Both players gain health equal to all damage dealt and vice versa. Instant.  (The wording is so that antimattered creatures don't break)
  deluge  (tsunami was taken)
All creatures become frozen.  Instant
  polution
All creatures are mutated.  Instant
  over growth
  Holy Day
All light creatures on the field become immortal.  Instant
I think they are a little too OP. Hacker could destroy with them. Also, what about upgraded version?

Offline Bloodshadow

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
  • Awards: Ultimate Profile WinnerOpposites Attract
Re: catastrophy series https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3743.msg35133#msg35133
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2010, 05:05:01 pm »
We should just make spells that cost 15/12 of their respective elements, and they consume all their respective quanta after use. I have some ideas:

Miracle: Spell (15 :light)
Heal you to full HP minus 1.
Consumes all your :light after use.

Blackout: Spell (15 :darkness)
Destroys all quanta from both players.

Soulburn: Spell (15 :fire)
Reduce your opponent's current HP by half.
Consumes all your :fire after use.
To be or not to be, I can do both at once. Go learn quantum mechanics, n00b.

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: catastrophy series https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3743.msg36788#msg36788
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2010, 10:46:47 pm »
Atom bomb. 15 ( :entropy). improve all creatures on the field.
Sunburn. kill all creatures on the field and deal 20 damage to enemy player. (15 :fire)
Planet Hoth. (15  :water) freeze all enemy creatures and give them frostbite. (lose 1hp per turn)
Black sun. (15  :darkness) all dark creatures gain +3/3 and vampire.
Consumption (15  :death) cast (spell for casting malignant cell i cant spell its O.o) on every enemy creature and apply 5 poison to your opponent.
dimensional rip. (15  :aether) erase all quantum you and your opponent have.

• Legendary Member
  • tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • formerly unit
Re: catastrophy series https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3743.msg36792#msg36792
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2010, 10:54:44 pm »
Atom bomb. 15 ( :entropy). improve all creatures on the field.
Sunburn. kill all creatures on the field and deal 20 damage to enemy player. (15 :fire)
Planet Hoth. (15  :water) freeze all enemy creatures and give them frostbite. (lose 1hp per turn)
Black sun. (15  :darkness) all dark creatures gain +3/3 and vampire.
Consumption (15  :death) cast (spell for casting malignant cell i cant spell its O.o) on every enemy creature and apply 5 poison to your opponent.
dimensional rip. (15  :aether) erase all quantum you and your opponent have.
sunburn is too op, the ice one cant be used due to legal possible issues, black sun is too op, atom bomb doesnt fit the effect, consumption is too op, dimensional rip has already been suggested but to a different element
my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like "its better than yours" damn right, its better than yours! i can teach you but i'd have to charge!

icybraker

Re: catastrophy series https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3743.msg36796#msg36796
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2010, 11:03:34 pm »
I wants to change some names!

:aether Wormhole :aether
:darkness Final Midnight :darkness
:earth Epicenter :earth
:death Zombie Apocalpse / Pandemic :death
:time End of Time :time
:entropy Chaos Rift :entropy
:life Nature's Revenge / Red in Tooth and Claw :life
:light Final Illumination :light

• Legendary Member
  • formerly unit
Re: catastrophy series https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3743.msg112569#msg112569
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2010, 01:39:44 am »
wow, i dont even remember starting this topic. well, theres no reason in not reviving it :P. i think im going to change a few of them though. and put them in different threads. i also think im going to make this one one of the cards, to save space and time.

• Legendary Member
  • formerly unit
Re: catastrophy series https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3743.msg113285#msg113285
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2010, 03:21:43 am »
im making some of the cards now, first will naturally be hurricane. dont know what effect im going to go with though

anything
blarg: