*Author

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: C-C-C-Combomaker x3 - eljoemo & Skotadi Phobos https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53900.msg1128111#msg1128111
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2014, 09:49:14 pm »
I think it should be 13 and 10. Yes, mass quint can easily be made OP, but this isnt just mass quint. This is one creature from every element. So, in a semi-realistic deck we would need 6 Entropy pendalums, 6SN, life mark, and about 4 of these in there. Then we need to play the x (x is less then or equel to 12.) cards after, which will probably mean drawing them. Those cards would also need to be cheap though because of the quanta supply. For anubis not to be more powerful then then card, and anubis already is UP (imho it is anyway, but a fact is its underused) this card needs to be lowered to 13/10. To draw this its also 1 damage, not to mention if it dies then the opponents CC cards will be stocked up and your probably gonna be screwed. Of course this would change for against AI.

How does this card combo with hatch and evolve?
Fate egg is a time creature, if it is the first time creature then it gets immaterial, if not then no immaterial. Using its ability doesn't change that.

But if I hatch the egg and the result is not a time creature, will the next egg I play get immaterial too?
No, you already played the first egg meaning you already played the first time creature.

So the same thing would happen if I played a virus as my first death creature and used its ability. No more death creatures will gain immaterial.
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline Skotadi Phobos

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Skotadi Phobos is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Skotadi Phobos is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • E.P. Dome Smoke
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: C-C-C-Combomaker x3 - eljoemo & Skotadi Phobos https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53900.msg1128112#msg1128112
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2014, 09:52:49 pm »
I think it should be 13 and 10. Yes, mass quint can easily be made OP, but this isnt just mass quint. This is one creature from every element. So, in a semi-realistic deck we would need 6 Entropy pendalums, 6SN, life mark, and about 4 of these in there. Then we need to play the x (x is less then or equel to 12.) cards after, which will probably mean drawing them. Those cards would also need to be cheap though because of the quanta supply. For anubis not to be more powerful then then card, and anubis already is UP (imho it is anyway, but a fact is its underused) this card needs to be lowered to 13/10. To draw this its also 1 damage, not to mention if it dies then the opponents CC cards will be stocked up and your probably gonna be screwed. Of course this would change for against AI.

How does this card combo with hatch and evolve?
Fate egg is a time creature, if it is the first time creature then it gets immaterial, if not then no immaterial. Using its ability doesn't change that.

But if I hatch the egg and the result is not a time creature, will the next egg I play get immaterial too?
No, you already played the first egg meaning you already played the first time creature.

So the same thing would happen if I played a virus as my first death creature and used its ability. No more death creatures will gain immaterial.
Exactly
Find a bug? Report it here, Make sure to have screen shots if at all possible.
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/report-in-game-bugs/

Offline Zawadx

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: C-C-C-Combomaker x3 - eljoemo & Skotadi Phobos https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53900.msg1128157#msg1128157
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2014, 07:50:00 am »
If this had vampire, it'd synergize with Dagger! /lame

Interesting idea though, and well balanced. But questions:

So in any way or case, no matter how many protectors you have in play, only up to 12 creatures can become immaterial.

So if a protector dies after making 12 creatures immaterial, and a new protector comes into play, the effect is useless?

And also, as per the wording, this affects both players?
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline eljoemoTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 20
  • eljoemo is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.eljoemo is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.eljoemo is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.eljoemo is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Live forever or die trying
  • Awards: Thank You Notes Winner7 Deadly Haikus Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerWar #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerElements The Movie Poster WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeDesign a Brawl Flag Competition WinnerDesign a Competition WinnerChristmas Time! Card Competition Winner
Re: C-C-C-Combomaker x3 - eljoemo & Skotadi Phobos https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53900.msg1128215#msg1128215
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2014, 04:23:34 pm »
Yes, as long as one protector exists on the field, this will take place once and only once. Killing the protector will "pause" the effect and playing a new one will "resume" it. So yes what you say is true, if you understood any of this.

Yes, it affects both players, go go play all the elements before they do.
In Zanz we trust
War 8 :fire  War 9 :death

anything
blarg: