*Author

Active members:
Kael Hate(1) ratchetspyro94(1) dramore(1) gravity karl(1) karis(1) XYTWO(1) Glitch(1) moomoose(1) Dragoon1140(1) The_Mormegil(1) coinich(1) Tom Chunata(1) Drobbit(1) shyax(1) nawikipedia(1) Essence(1) Bloodshadow(1) joebob777(1) TheIdioticIdiot(1) plastiqe(1) doublecross(1) Alzaya-God Of Thunder(1) Blazing Moonwalker(1) Product(1) Tymalous(1) unknown89089(1) Sevs(1) 1world24(1) ninjamaster1991(1) splejx(1) Korugar(1) Christopaz(1) Grifbot(1) Bill Door(1) Kuromajinten(1) shadowscar(1) platnium phoenix(1) Saynt(1) rgurgelles1(1) mage427(1) Scaredgirl(1) Xenocidius(1) rockzo(1) Amheug-ui Maseuteo(1) Bobbunny(1) Daguerreo(1) Tiko(1) waterzx(1) darkrobe(1) grodslukarenx(1) AnonymousRevival(1) shinyarceus4(1) n00b(1) UnholyAir(1) dawn to dusk(1) Nabbo(1) AD Storm Bolt(1) vrt(1) 1011686(1) Monox D. I-Fly(1) bored_ninja777(2) craawzy(2) EvaRia(2) slovenc555(2) 991woot119(2) FOX74647(2) Zules(2) Beautiful-Guitar(2) Resnov(2) Celidion(2) Boingo(2) TuckingFypo(2) Smurrf(2) viwwo(2) NikaZaslavsky(2) tsing520(2) SamuraiZach0(2) furballdn(2) blarp(2) Submachine(2) BlueBolter(2) Kuroaitou(3) gavsword(3) Noobiecakes(3) funerallaughter(3) The_GrimReaper(3) Astrid(3) Zaealix(3) iloveashley3(3) jarozaoz(3) DrunkDestroyer(4) RagingAlien(4) Vipy5(4) Skolir(4) Marvaddin(4) ninjaclone09(4) ratcharmer(5) TimerClock14(5) artimies7(5) Flayne(5) Werdbooty(5) Pineapple(5) Marsu(5) OldTrees(6) Kamietsu(6) Arum(6) majofa(7) Hyroen(7) Bhlewos(7) Malebolgia(8) Drake_XIV(8) OdinVanguard(8) Nepycros(9) aigel(9) dracomageat(12) johannhowitzer(12) rowcla(12) ddevans96(15) Thalas(15) russianspy1234(16) Rutarete(17) shadow303(22) EmeraldTiger(26) krava(29) Zblader(32)

Offline shadow303

• Reputation Power: 8
  • shadow303 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Never stop trying to improve.
  • Awards: Winner of Design An Award Icon Competition! [WC Edition]
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1025877#msg1025877
« Reply #384 on: December 26, 2012, 10:05:21 pm »
Interesting and very well done.  Unfortunately, it is a bit off.  Could you perhaps make it bad ass gravity like you did the Team art?

Bad ass :) ..well, it's a lot easier to reassemble great existing art than create new one from zero. (Or at least it is faster.)
I can of course try to change colors and so to match the gravity element better.

A few extra details is that it would look like it were used to tactically insert troops, and on a less important note, looks like said troops are important to the mech itself while occupied.
If you look closely at the image I already considered both of these information (I found your card thread :) ).. there are (tiny) persons inside of the spiders head and also in the pods. I intentionally didn't emphasize that aspect too much, since I've read somewhere in a card design FAQ that there will "never be cards of humans in the game", which could be a problem for the idea of this card.

@All: it would be great if requests are done by always specifying the element for which the card will be.
This affects of course the style/layout how art is done (e.g. colors, good or evil, ..) - so this is probably important not only for me, but for all artists that create art for cards here.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 02:19:31 am by shadow303 »

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1025881#msg1025881
« Reply #385 on: December 26, 2012, 10:11:05 pm »

Was this as per request or is this simply up for grabs?  Because I have an idea now...

Offline Pineapple

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Pineapple hides under a Cloak.
  • Master of Cake
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1025904#msg1025904
« Reply #386 on: December 27, 2012, 12:27:24 am »

Was this as per request or is this simply up for grabs?  Because I have an idea now...

Frozen Spire gogogo!

Offline Captain Scibra

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Do Domhantarraingt. Dúinn go léir.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1025997#msg1025997
« Reply #387 on: December 27, 2012, 06:08:50 am »
"never be cards of humans in the game"

A: They are not humans, they various humanoid gravity creatures.
B: Some cards in the game have rather broke this 'rule.' (Crusader is a human, while Seraph is based off of purely human features)
Rule #1: The Captain is never wrong.  Rule #2: If the Captain is wrong, refer to Rule #1.
The New Card Theory Thread

Offline Thalas

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Thalas is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Thalas is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1026015#msg1026015
« Reply #388 on: December 27, 2012, 07:09:23 am »
Spoiler for Hidden:

Up for grabs, do with it anything you want.

Offline shadow303

• Reputation Power: 8
  • shadow303 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Never stop trying to improve.
  • Awards: Winner of Design An Award Icon Competition! [WC Edition]
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1026115#msg1026115
« Reply #389 on: December 27, 2012, 04:17:19 pm »
B: Some cards in the game have rather broke this 'rule.' (Crusader is a human, while Seraph is based off of purely human features)

I'm certainly not the one discussing with you on this, I'm not a card designer - it's just what I've read somewhere in the FAQ for card creation.

Anyway, I've improved the graphic a bit and changed the colors to match the gravity element, hope you like it.

Offline Captain Scibra

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Do Domhantarraingt. Dúinn go léir.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1026136#msg1026136
« Reply #390 on: December 27, 2012, 05:56:50 pm »

I'm certainly not the one discussing with you on this, I'm not a card designer - it's just what I've read somewhere in the FAQ for card creation.

Anyway, I've improved the graphic a bit and changed the colors to match the gravity element, hope you like it.

Love it.
Rule #1: The Captain is never wrong.  Rule #2: If the Captain is wrong, refer to Rule #1.
The New Card Theory Thread

Offline EmeraldTiger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • :life :aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1032414#msg1032414
« Reply #391 on: January 15, 2013, 07:51:13 pm »
I need Art for Despair | Despair
If Nowhere is Somewhere, and Somewhere is Over there, How can we be Anywhere?
:life :aether

Offline Kamietsu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Old to Elements
  • Awards: Spell Art Competition WinnerWinner of the MASH-UP CompetitionFunny Card Competition WinnerWinner of
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1035880#msg1035880
« Reply #392 on: January 27, 2013, 02:31:52 am »
╔╦╦═╦══╦╗  ( ̄ー ̄) --Snorlax says:
║═╣╬║║║║║    Eat your shower, brush your toothpaste, take your teeth.
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝

Offline russianspy1234

• Reputation Power: 26
  • russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Crucible Bombarder
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeArt Competition - Meta Master Card Design Competition: New Year's ResolutionsSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elementshifted 3rd Birthday Cake -Fire-DIAC Ray of SunshineSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1040221#msg1040221
« Reply #393 on: February 09, 2013, 12:44:11 am »
could i get a humanoid figure coming out of / being formed from a mirror?
My Portfolio
Brawl 7 is occurring.  Come follow along.

Offline Thalas

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Thalas is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Thalas is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1040793#msg1040793
« Reply #394 on: February 10, 2013, 08:35:44 pm »

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1040853#msg1040853
« Reply #395 on: February 10, 2013, 11:34:54 pm »

* Drake_XIV is in awe...

On a separate note, Thalas, I used your art for Glacies .

Anyways, looking for potential art for Sytmphalian Birds .

anything
blarg: