*Author

Active members:
Kael Hate(1) ratchetspyro94(1) dramore(1) gravity karl(1) karis(1) XYTWO(1) Glitch(1) moomoose(1) Dragoon1140(1) The_Mormegil(1) coinich(1) Tom Chunata(1) Drobbit(1) shyax(1) nawikipedia(1) Essence(1) Bloodshadow(1) joebob777(1) TheIdioticIdiot(1) plastiqe(1) doublecross(1) Alzaya-God Of Thunder(1) Blazing Moonwalker(1) Product(1) Tymalous(1) unknown89089(1) Sevs(1) 1world24(1) ninjamaster1991(1) splejx(1) Korugar(1) Christopaz(1) Grifbot(1) Bill Door(1) Kuromajinten(1) shadowscar(1) platnium phoenix(1) Saynt(1) rgurgelles1(1) mage427(1) Scaredgirl(1) Xenocidius(1) rockzo(1) Amheug-ui Maseuteo(1) Bobbunny(1) Daguerreo(1) Tiko(1) waterzx(1) darkrobe(1) grodslukarenx(1) AnonymousRevival(1) shinyarceus4(1) n00b(1) UnholyAir(1) dawn to dusk(1) Nabbo(1) AD Storm Bolt(1) vrt(1) 1011686(1) Monox D. I-Fly(1) bored_ninja777(2) craawzy(2) EvaRia(2) slovenc555(2) 991woot119(2) FOX74647(2) Zules(2) Beautiful-Guitar(2) Resnov(2) Celidion(2) Boingo(2) TuckingFypo(2) Smurrf(2) viwwo(2) NikaZaslavsky(2) tsing520(2) SamuraiZach0(2) furballdn(2) blarp(2) Submachine(2) BlueBolter(2) Kuroaitou(3) gavsword(3) Noobiecakes(3) funerallaughter(3) The_GrimReaper(3) Astrid(3) Zaealix(3) iloveashley3(3) jarozaoz(3) DrunkDestroyer(4) RagingAlien(4) Vipy5(4) Skolir(4) Marvaddin(4) ninjaclone09(4) ratcharmer(5) TimerClock14(5) artimies7(5) Flayne(5) Werdbooty(5) Pineapple(5) Marsu(5) OldTrees(6) Kamietsu(6) Arum(6) majofa(7) Hyroen(7) Bhlewos(7) Malebolgia(8) Drake_XIV(8) OdinVanguard(8) Nepycros(9) aigel(9) dracomageat(12) johannhowitzer(12) rowcla(12) ddevans96(15) Thalas(15) russianspy1234(16) Rutarete(17) shadow303(22) EmeraldTiger(26) krava(29) Zblader(32)

Offline shadow303

• Reputation Power: 8
  • shadow303 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Never stop trying to improve.
  • Awards: Winner of Design An Award Icon Competition! [WC Edition]
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1005558#msg1005558
« Reply #360 on: October 06, 2012, 01:53:30 pm »
Requesting art for Dustbunny.
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,43298.0.html

I'm quite new here, but I thought I'll try to create something for this idea.. so here come the dust bunnies :)
..I hope you like it, if so feel free to use it.

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1005969#msg1005969
« Reply #361 on: October 07, 2012, 09:35:27 pm »
Requesting art for Dustbunny.
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,43298.0.html

I'm quite new here, but I thought I'll try to create something for this idea.. so here come the dust bunnies :)
..I hope you like it, if so feel free to use it.

It's great! Thank you very much :)
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline Captain Scibra

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Do Domhantarraingt. Dúinn go léir.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1010486#msg1010486
« Reply #362 on: October 25, 2012, 03:23:20 am »
Plain and easy:  A Fire Master, Mercenary, and Armagio standing in a group.

Also, something along the lines of a 4-legged mechanical spider with a pod between each leg, and it being squarish. 
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 03:30:28 am by Captain Scibra »
Rule #1: The Captain is never wrong.  Rule #2: If the Captain is wrong, refer to Rule #1.
The New Card Theory Thread

Offline shadow303

Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1016213#msg1016213
« Reply #363 on: November 17, 2012, 03:09:15 pm »
Plain and easy:  A Fire Master, Mercenary, and Armagio standing in a group.

I've put together the three cards, hope you like it and it's what you wanted.
(I am not the author of the original images, but since they are already used ingame I guess you can freely use this, if you like to.)

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • like. follow. tweet.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSkill of the Elemental : Mark of ProtectionWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1017246#msg1017246
« Reply #364 on: November 23, 2012, 04:56:12 am »
I don't often make requests but when I see so much talent I have to try.

Can someone draw a:

1) Leech
&
2) Broken Mirror

Please and thank you. ^_^
WAR X - TEAM :air AIR

[EtG Council]   |   [Card Ideas & Art]   |   [Guilds]

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1017271#msg1017271
« Reply #365 on: November 23, 2012, 03:33:15 pm »
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline shadow303

Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1017439#msg1017439
« Reply #366 on: November 24, 2012, 02:31:29 pm »

Can someone draw a:

1) Leech

Here is your leech, hope you like it.

2) Broken Mirror

..and here comes the broken mirror.. evil reflection included ;)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 04:49:46 pm by shadow303 »

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • like. follow. tweet.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSkill of the Elemental : Mark of ProtectionWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1017564#msg1017564
« Reply #367 on: November 25, 2012, 02:35:26 am »
Spoiler for shadow303's Work:

Can someone draw a:

1) Leech

Here is your leech, hope you like it.

2) Broken Mirror

..and here comes the broken mirror.. evil reflection included ;)

Beautiful work! Thank you! I've sent you a PM with some questions.

EDIT: For the Broken Mirror, instead of an evil reflection could there be some dice that would look like they broke the mirror? You can have them both land on 1. If you can that would be great!

+rep
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 02:39:31 am by Hyroen »

Offline shadow303

Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1017654#msg1017654
« Reply #368 on: November 25, 2012, 03:28:35 pm »

EDIT: For the Broken Mirror, instead of an evil reflection could there be some dice that would look like they broke the mirror? You can have them both land on 1. If you can that would be great!

+rep

Sure, I tried, here the broken mirror with dices breaking the mirror instead of the reflection of the monster:

Or maybe here a combination of both:

Feel free to use any version you prefer.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 07:14:45 pm by shadow303 »

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • like. follow. tweet.
Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1018295#msg1018295
« Reply #369 on: November 28, 2012, 08:38:49 am »
Thank you so much shadow!

EDIT: Requesting an Imp. Mischevious looking rascal.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 09:24:05 am by Hyroen »

Offline shadow303

Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1018760#msg1018760
« Reply #370 on: November 30, 2012, 09:36:28 pm »
Also, something along the lines of a 4-legged mechanical spider with a pod between each leg, and it being squarish.

Well ok.. spiders have usually 8 legs, I tried but I just looked bad with 4 legs ;D
So here is your mechanical spider, I hope it's what you intended.
Feel free to use it, if you like it.

Offline shadow303

Re: Request Card Art Here! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12664.msg1018902#msg1018902
« Reply #371 on: December 01, 2012, 07:06:01 pm »
Thank you so much shadow!

EDIT: Requesting an Imp. Mischevious looking rascal.

Here is your mischievous imp :D ..hope you like it & feel free to use it.

blarg: