*Author

Offline BloodshadowTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
  • Awards: Ultimate Profile WinnerOpposites Attract
Re: All your Elements are belong to us https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13718.msg174805#msg174805
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2010, 12:57:17 am »
Also, when you vectorize the other four elements, will you post them (undarkened) on Kami's original thread?
I'm not sure if I can vectorize the four elements. It's easy to trace the symbols inside, but it might be tricky to get the precise background color. I'll try.

BTW, I don't get what Asymmetry posted.
To be or not to be, I can do both at once. Go learn quantum mechanics, n00b.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost online
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: All your Elements are belong to us https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13718.msg174810#msg174810
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2010, 12:59:55 am »
The joke is water combined with darkness is a bunch oil. Hence the BP logo :P
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline coinich

• Reputation Power: 19
  • coinich is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.coinich is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.coinich is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Old to Elements
  • Awards: War #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: All your Elements are belong to us https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13718.msg174816#msg174816
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2010, 01:12:01 am »
Heh, miniwally isn't the only former master fighting for a different team this go-around...

• Legendary Member
  • Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
Re: All your Elements are belong to us https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13718.msg193957#msg193957
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2010, 06:22:12 am »
Since Kamietsu completed his elemental vectors, I finished darkening the 4 remaining Marks. I'll make a poster for the next War using those later.

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: All your Elements are belong to us https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13718.msg193967#msg193967
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2010, 06:38:17 am »
Since Kamietsu completed his elemental vectors, I finished darkening the 4 remaining Marks. I'll make a poster for the next War using those later.

Unsurprisingly, the Death icon being enshrouded in Darkness looks the most realistic out of all of them, excluding the :darkness icon of course. :o :P Not bad BS...

Offline karis

• Reputation Power: 12
  • karis is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.karis is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Old to Elements
Re: All your Elements are belong to us https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13718.msg194839#msg194839
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2010, 09:28:56 am »

i can't find darkness icon when i look at it.    :))

Offline plastiqe

• Reputation Power: 0
  • plastiqe hides under a Cloak.
Re: All your Elements are belong to us https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13718.msg194854#msg194854
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2010, 09:58:02 am »
IN A.D. 2010
WAR WAS BEGiNNING

• Legendary Member
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
Re: All your Elements are belong to us https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13718.msg195289#msg195289
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2010, 09:37:03 pm »
i can't find darkness icon when i look at it.    :))
That's right, little human. DARKNESS IS EVERYWHERE!!! >:D

Offline XYTWO

• Reputation Power: 7
  • XYTWO is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Existing Card Rework #2 Winner
Re: All your Elements are belong to us https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13718.msg196375#msg196375
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2010, 05:12:08 am »
...this tempts me to make a set where Entropy screws up the other icons. And so on. I wish I had art skills. :/
EDIT: I'm going to make a full set of ideas for "icon grief." Anyone who wishes to try these, feel free.
Aether: All other icons vanish (phased out of this dimension). (Pretty easy, huh?  :P )
Air: ???
Darkness: Um, duh?
Death: ???
Earth: ???
Entropy: Screwed-up icons for all the other elements.
Fire: Piles of ash???
Gravity: All other icons turn to Gravity recolors.
Life: ???
Light: ???
Time: ???
Water: ???

Cgnu02

Re: All your Elements are belong to us https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13718.msg197076#msg197076
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2010, 02:41:08 am »
doesnt this belong in the propaganda section?
No, I'm posting this here as art. I'll probably make card art out of this.

anyway, i laugh at this. air will never limit itself to just siding with darkness.
Pffffffffft. When we're done with the War, Air will belong to Darkness. It's not like you have a choice. :)) >:D

p.s. "all your elements are belong to us"
are you going to and an "ing" after "belong"? or just remove "are"?
You haven't heard of "All your base are belong to us"?

lol!

All of your base are belong to us

<3

Offline moomoose

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • I'm big in Japan.
  • Awards: Winner of the Mark Redesign competition!
Re: All your Elements are belong to us https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13718.msg198410#msg198410
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2010, 12:07:21 am »
these look awesome.  do you mind if i use some of these in card art?
moose dont say moo.

• Legendary Member
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
Re: All your Elements are belong to us https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13718.msg198591#msg198591
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2010, 04:40:08 am »
these look awesome.  do you mind if i use some of these in card art?
Not at all. If you want to give credit then you can give credit to both me and Kamietsu, but I don't really care if you don't.

blarg: