*Author

What the...? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33801.msg426390#msg426390
« on: November 17, 2011, 12:26:26 am »
I was playing around with arena decks and after me recently successful arena deck, I had to make a new one because my old one was 7 days old (it had 22 HP lol), so I made a new one. 2 more games and I found myself facing my own arena deck! I know it wasn't just me clicking the "test my deck" button because I actually won money for beating it (guess it wasn't too good). Here's a screenshot... o_o

Offline Shrink

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: You are Our Only Hope WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: What the...? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33801.msg426395#msg426395
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 12:41:38 am »
Ya that can happen. It's not a bug
Doctor Death

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: What the...? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33801.msg426415#msg426415
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 01:18:05 am »
Not a glitch. It's possible you can face your own deck in the arena.

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: What the...? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33801.msg426428#msg426428
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2011, 01:53:00 am »
The odds are 500:1, for obvious reasons, but yes it is possible to face your own deck like that.  I've seen my own deck about a half dozen times.  I hope that doesn't mean I've played THAT many arena matches...  :o  If I don't have any rings lit, I just forfeit to my deck for the +W/L ratio, but if I have some rings lit, I'll try and beat my deck to earn towards the rare spin.

Offline Camoninja

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Camoninja is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • failed quitter
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: What the...? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33801.msg426463#msg426463
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2011, 02:54:52 am »
The odds are 500:1, for obvious reasons, but yes it is possible to face your own deck like that.  I've seen my own deck about a half dozen times.  I hope that doesn't mean I've played THAT many arena matches...  :o  If I don't have any rings lit, I just forfeit to my deck for the +W/L ratio, but if I have some rings lit, I'll try and beat my deck to earn towards the rare spin.
(little nitpick)
Odds are 499 to 1, probability is 1 in 500
:P

Anyway, I probably would lose to my own deck because it would stay up longer, and you get most of your coins back by rating it up.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: What the...? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33801.msg426466#msg426466
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2011, 02:57:34 am »
(little nitpick)
Odds are 499 to 1, probability is 1 in 500
:P

Anyway, I probably would lose to my own deck because it would stay up longer, and you get most of your coins back by rating it up.
Oh! Good point! An arena game costs 15 :electrum and by voting it up you earn 10 :electrum back in gold and it stays up longer.

Offline manaboy100

• Reputation Power: 5
  • manaboy100 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • *staaaaaaaaaare*
Re: What the...? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33801.msg426750#msg426750
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2011, 07:25:11 pm »
Well, maybe not 500:1, I fought my doppelganger TWICE today, hell no! I equipped him with a dandy Golem Rush too..
*staaaaaaaaaare*

anything
blarg: