*Author

Offline rowclaTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 11
  • rowcla is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.rowcla is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • poni poni poni poni
resetting account + oracle pets https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19869.msg251750#msg251750
« on: January 19, 2011, 06:57:04 am »
i was feeling kinda bored and i decided on resetting my account, first i went to the oracle and i got a pet, then before having a game i reset my account, then when i clicked level 0 for the first quest i started off with a dune scorpion
Poni? Poni poni poni!

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: resetting account + oracle pets https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19869.msg350005#msg350005
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2011, 04:09:40 pm »
First,use capitals,then say [unconfirmed] in the title,i need some answers.
1.After account reset your oracle button works?
2.Are you sure you reset the account?
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline EvaRia

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I~am~Eva, ~Chillwind~ I~am~Ria, ~Searwind~
  • Awards: War #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: resetting account + oracle pets https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19869.msg350007#msg350007
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2011, 04:12:07 pm »
Resetting account does some weird stuff.

I think it saves some information even though you reset.

Like, if you complete some quests and reset, it will remember that you did the quests and you can get a bunch of free :electrum right away (Only in one session).

Offline TheCrazyMango

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Some call me 9270984, some call me numbers.
  • Awards: Winner of the 1st MetamorphosisSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: resetting account + oracle pets https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19869.msg350008#msg350008
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2011, 04:16:06 pm »
i already reported this somewhere, i beleive, and i can agree with you, this is a bug
[17:26:47] Iman00b8: Firestalls are like Jews... most people make fun of them and say this dislike 'em, but in the end they use them to make them money.

Offline Pineapple

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Pineapple hides under a Cloak.
  • Master of Cake
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: resetting account + oracle pets https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19869.msg350016#msg350016
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2011, 04:45:10 pm »
confirmed, it's just like quests.

1. No, the oracle button works once per day for accounts.

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: resetting account + oracle pets https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19869.msg350113#msg350113
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2011, 06:55:05 pm »
confirmed, it's just like quests.

1. No, the oracle button works once per day for accounts.
Wondering if you can make that with a new account until you got 1 dragon or something.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline Pineapple

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Pineapple hides under a Cloak.
  • Master of Cake
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: resetting account + oracle pets https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19869.msg350130#msg350130
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2011, 07:43:29 pm »
I meant that it will not if you've used the oracle in the past 24 hours, regardless of whether or not you've reset in those 24 hours.

blarg: