*Author

Alkota

Progress lost and oracle https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5532.msg55819#msg55819
« on: April 19, 2010, 05:20:05 pm »
I didn't know where to post my little story, and I though this would be the best place.

I usualy come every day, to know what will happen by the day, believing the oracle speaking.

And the time by I bowed down my head, in a respectfull silent, something appeared strangely at the top of the screen. Something saying the progress is lost.

Well you know, I wouldn't do so much noise, if I missed miracle, nore if I missed a fahreneit, but what I actualy miss is a black nymphe. The second one. I loged out, understanding that no matters how many times I would have tried to save the progress, it wouldn't. And when I came back, as I though, no black nymphe, neither new prediction from the oracle. (If it was a trading from a black nymphe to a new chance to get any nymphe, it would be allright, maybe not equal, but further less frustrating).

Here is a screen of the two black nymphe after the progress have been lost. (I didn't think about taking the screen of the oracle giving me the card, so I screened after leaving him. Well it's such an image to see this nymphe and the progress lost, it's maybe better this way).

(http://www.screenshotdumpster.com/view/m7Gbd59327/merci_monsieur_bug)   

(yeah it's quite small, sadly I don't know how to make it bigger. (Don't try to understand why is there an unupgraded shard inside the deck, I just always forget to take it out))

Offline zanzarino

• Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 496
  • zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them
Re: Progress lost and oracle https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5532.msg55822#msg55822
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 05:23:44 pm »
If you visit the oracle while you have more than one Elements' window open the game won't save.

Alkota

Re: Progress lost and oracle https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5532.msg55830#msg55830
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 05:34:10 pm »
Err, including the forum? Well, now I know, as the text book I used to learn english when I was 12 says^^.

Offline zanzarino

• Lead Developer
  • zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
Re: Progress lost and oracle https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5532.msg55846#msg55846
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 06:06:31 pm »
Nope, the forum does not count, you can have as many forum windows open as you want.

The oracle does not save just if you logged in with the same account in two or more game windows.
Also, if you visit the oracle every day but you never play a game the database is going to eventually ban you "thinking" that you are somehow cheating.

Scaredgirl

Re: Progress lost and oracle https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5532.msg56000#msg56000
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2010, 08:57:54 pm »
Nope, the forum does not count, you can have as many forum windows open as you want.

The oracle does not save just if you logged in with the same account in two or more game windows.
Also, if you visit the oracle every day but you never play a game the database is going to eventually ban you "thinking" that you are somehow cheating.
Ah.. that's good to know. :) I'm probably one Oracle visit away from getting auto-banned.

But if I was banned it wouldn't be all bad because then I could start one of those cool "ZOMG why was I banned?!" -threads.

Offline zanzarino

• Lead Developer
Re: Progress lost and oracle https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5532.msg56109#msg56109
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2010, 11:55:29 pm »
I was not very clear, let me rephrase:

If you visit the oracle every day but you NEVER used that account to play elements you might eventually get banned.

anything
blarg: