*Author

Active members:
Sodomir(2) willng3(2)

Sodomir

Frozen Fahrenheit bug [unconfirmed] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18826.msg240039#msg240039
« on: January 04, 2011, 03:01:05 am »
New year new bug?

I fought against Fire Queen (FG). Fortunately I could play an early Permafrost Shield. A few turns later the Ai plays a flying Fahrenheit. It survived  the round without got frozen. After this round I antimatter the Fahrenheit. Later, I don't know the exact round, the Fahrenheit was frozen. I though anitmattered cards don't affect by shields, or am I wrong?

After I have written the post I played finished Fire Queen. In the last round I got the solution, the bonus damage from Fahrenheit is not anitmattered. But is affected by the shields ability and is affected by the damage reduce. So I think this bugged. So an antimattered Fahrenheit shouldn't be affected by Permafrost Shield through its extra damage.

(http://imageplay.net/)

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Frozen Fahrenheit bug [unconfirmed] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18826.msg240050#msg240050
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 03:08:16 am »
Interesting...zanz "fixed" Fahrenheit by making the damage indicated on the card text become one with its original damage so as to avoid Fahrenheit still doing damage while frozen, delayed, etc.  Now, I think this is the reason this occurred here.  FQ has 68 :fire based on that screenshot, so she would have had more than enough quanta to exceed that -5 you inflicted by Antimatter to make the overall damage inflicted positive and not negative.  And since Permafrost only fails to affect creatures with negative attack, it proceeded through as normal.  Interesting, though I'm honestly not sure if this can be considered a bug.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Sodomir

Re: Frozen Fahrenheit bug [unconfirmed] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18826.msg240056#msg240056
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 03:12:25 am »
Interesting...zanz "fixed" Fahrenheit by making the damage indicated on the card text become one with its original damage so as to avoid Fahrenheit still doing damage while frozen, delayed, etc.  Now, I think this is the reason this occurred here.  FQ has 68 :fire based on that screenshot, so she would have had more than enough quanta to exceed that -5 you inflicted by Antimatter to make the overall damage inflicted positive and not negative.  And since Permafrost only fails to affect creatures with negative attack, it proceeded through as normal.  Interesting, though I'm honestly not sure if this can be considered a bug.
From the second Fahrenheit I got 5 health and 7 damage (in two steps).

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Frozen Fahrenheit bug [unconfirmed] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18826.msg240063#msg240063
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2011, 03:19:15 am »
From the second Fahrenheit I got 5 health and 7 damage (in two steps).
Yes, I know.  The two damages are inflicted at different times but are considered part of the same attack.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

blarg: