*Author

Active members:
Glitch(2) Falcon4415(2)

Offline GlitchTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
! [not a bug] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19081.msg243130#msg243130
« on: January 08, 2011, 03:34:12 pm »
As I was traipsing through the rain-forsest, searching high and low for the elusive über-bug, I ran out of food.  Panicking, I pulled out by trusty voodoll FG grindger to make some quick cash to fund my search, when the über-bug came to me.

Picture un-cropped to provide maximum data.

This happened just after I had TU'd my voodoo dolls, and almost at the same time I lost due to the FGs next turn.

I have experienced many flash issues in the past, which may be laptop side.  Normally I'm just informed that flash has failed and then all flash on the page stops working, which may be what has gone on here.  If that is the case, then it isn't a bug and should be moved to trouble shooting.

But perhaps I've stumbled on the mother-load...

EDIT:  After quick testing I was able to confirm this is browser side.  Maybe this is safari-specific, but if you see this image, it is because your flash-player experienced an error.  Refreshing fixes the problem.

Falcon4415

Re: ! [unconfirmed] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19081.msg243132#msg243132
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 03:41:31 pm »
I'm not sure because I don't use it much, but I think this is Safari's way to say "Flash Player has crashed". Also, notice the warning message at the bottom of the screen.

Offline GlitchTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Re: ! [unconfirmed] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19081.msg243134#msg243134
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2011, 03:42:50 pm »
I'm not sure because I don't use it much, but I think this is Safari's way to say "Flash Player has crashed". Also, notice the warning message at the bottom of the screen.
NInja'd you by two minutes =P

Falcon4415

Re: ! [not a bug] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19081.msg243136#msg243136
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2011, 03:48:30 pm »
NInja'd you by two minutes =P
Wow, just wow. You see, I have this bad habit of opening a lot of topics, then replying :P

anything
blarg: