*Author

Offline CrockettRocket

• Reputation Power: 30
  • CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • I'd like to achieve silence for eternity.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Precognition https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52943.msg1119636#msg1119636
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2014, 10:03:53 pm »
Also DM I was saying the precognition of the nymphs ability is the strategy. You can use a sor and often do on a nymph when it first comes to play, so its a really expensive precognition :P but its one that does great damage XD. Golden nymph is arguably the best cards in the game so if you buffed precogs actual ability Golden would be OP, and if you made precog less expensive it would be too splash able as a card that costs random quanta but could take away from nova decks. Or if you made precog 3 random quanta (still a buff imo) it could work, but I REALLY dont want to see that cause it ruins novabows which precog gives a lot of help in. This was also to example how in-element can be better then  :rainbow because of the last post.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 10:08:38 pm by BrandenC6 »
A world war? Am I invited?
Thanks to skotadi for saying this in chat. Made me laugh pretty hard, and fits with me not getting drafted. :silly:

Offline montrossen

• Reputation Power: 10
  • montrossen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.montrossen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • The cringe is real
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Precognition https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52943.msg1156983#msg1156983
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2014, 11:01:55 am »
yeah, i think that because it does not really lower the draw chances of your other cards, its basicly a one-time ability. that said, if i were to buff it, i would make it give 2 cards not 1. this would not only help preco, but make the golden nymph worthwhile.
Ultra Gravity Lord of Edge

Offline CrockettRocket

• Reputation Power: 30
  • CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • I'd like to achieve silence for eternity.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Precognition https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52943.msg1156985#msg1156985
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2014, 11:34:12 am »
yeah, i think that because it does not really lower the draw chances of your other cards, its basicly a one-time ability. that said, if i were to buff it, i would make it give 2 cards not 1. this would not only help preco, but make the golden nymph worthwhile.
Well, once you draw precognition it increases the draw chances of the other cards. Drawing two would be OP.
A world war? Am I invited?
Thanks to skotadi for saying this in chat. Made me laugh pretty hard, and fits with me not getting drafted. :silly:

Offline Acsabi44

• Reputation Power: 28
  • Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Coming to get ya.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBronze DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner14 Club - Most Expensive players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Precognition https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52943.msg1156987#msg1156987
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2014, 11:39:15 am »
golden nymph is one of the best ones btw. I'd even say the best
[17:04:00] Dragon6: ‹@Acsabi44› You are Rage Potion, Phase Dragon and Momentum all in one
Interested in game strategy,  theory and other kinds of advice? Clicky clicky!

Offline omegareaper7

• Reputation Power: 21
  • omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
Re: Precognition https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52943.msg1157026#msg1157026
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2014, 05:43:33 pm »
Why make a good card an amazing card and an amazing card (with fantastic combos) broken?
Youtube.com/user/thefatcatsofray New youtube channel for videos of sorts.
Each and every imagination of the human mind is a possibility in the physical reality. - William D. Catherine
"We will either find a way, or make one!" Hannibal

Offline bossitron

• Reputation Power: 12
  • bossitron is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.bossitron is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • im a potato dont ask me anything
Re: Precognition https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52943.msg1166210#msg1166210
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2014, 12:03:53 am »
That blue font just killed my eyes

I personally think that precognition is fine. I find that seeing your opponents hand can help guess their strategy and play around what they have. Compared to hourglasses, the card drawing comes without paying 4 :time first and seeing your opponents hand, but at the cost of only one use. Seems fair to me.

What I do think is a problem is Golden Nymph's ability. Other nymphs have the alchemy spell of their element but at a lower cost. Golden nymph's ability costs the same unupped and more upped than the card itself. But then it does pack some pretty nice stats so meh.

But I personally don't think precog needs a buff.

luciferin costs WAY more on the nymph.
CHAOS POWER GO!

anything
blarg: