Poll

sanctuary, solar shield, or light dragon buff?

sanctuary only should block enemy quanta effects
5 (45.5%)
its just fine as it is.
2 (18.2%)
light dragon should be buffed to 11 quanta instead of 12
0 (0%)
solar shield shouldn't conflict with the sanctuary
4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

*Author

Offline seulintseTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 5
  • seulintse is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • ~just RoL with it~
[Official] Golden Dragon | Light dragon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56629.msg1166050#msg1166050
« on: November 14, 2014, 12:48:43 am »

I kinda think the light dragon needs a small buff (make it 11 light quanta instead of 12)... I know it has five extra HP than most dragons, but for ****s sake, its too easy to use a rewind or a freeze, and with the amount it takes to cast it, by the time it wears off the match is close enough to over that it doesn't matter and it was efficiently wasted (this is kinda a small series of buffs and cards I want to make to be able to buff light, since its the weakest element (unupgraded of course, I can't say much comparing it (by it I mean the RoL/hope combo) to any other mono card combos you'll find.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 02:14:13 pm by Treldon »
do you wanna have a bad :time?

:light war #9 :light

Offline Treldon

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Do I have to?
  • Awards: 1st Place WC Winner: October 20152nd place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Solved the Ruby Mansion MurderSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeGold Donor
Re: Light dragon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56629.msg1166051#msg1166051
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2014, 12:56:03 am »
Just pack a Solar shield in the early turns and you have all the  :light you will ever need
The one with answerable questions and questionable answers

10th Elements Council member == Brawl #4 :life Meaning of Life :life Artist == Brawl #5 :chroma A Toadally Newtral Team :chroma Artist

Offline montrossen

• Reputation Power: 10
  • montrossen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.montrossen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • The cringe is real
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Light dragon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56629.msg1166052#msg1166052
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2014, 12:59:11 am »
Light the weakest element? The game is balanced pretty good, there is no real "weakest" element imo, but I have heard a lot of people say :life needs buffering.
As for the dragon getting frozen and whatnot, that goes for just about everything except Immaterial.

Oh yeah, and if you want to make light stronger, consider posting in the CIA (card ideas and art).
Ultra Gravity Lord of Edge

Offline seulintseTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 5
  • seulintse is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • ~just RoL with it~
Re: Light dragon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56629.msg1166054#msg1166054
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2014, 01:09:38 am »
weakest unupped... actually, I would use the solar shield, if it weren't for the "sanctuaries also block solar shields from working", so yeah. And just wondering, why would this go in the card ideas and art if I thought it needed to be buffed?... Although one thing to consider is that I don't have the morning glory to use, so thats a pretty large thing to consider. Either way, I suggested being able to use the solar shield in spite of the sanctuary, and people were disapproving (although someone was suggesting I post it as a solar shield buff, and I haven't tried that.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 01:19:54 am by seulintse »
do you wanna have a bad :time?

:light war #9 :light

Offline omegareaper7

• Reputation Power: 21
  • omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
Re: Light dragon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56629.msg1166056#msg1166056
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2014, 01:15:30 am »
All dragons are rewind fodder, barring phase, there is no fixing that. Light actually has quite a strong rush, and stall unupped. Easily one of the best mono stalls in the game. Not to mention a couple solid rushes, both reverse time weak, but most are.
Youtube.com/user/thefatcatsofray New youtube channel for videos of sorts.
Each and every imagination of the human mind is a possibility in the physical reality. - William D. Catherine
"We will either find a way, or make one!" Hannibal

Offline serprex

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • serprex hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: War #12 Winner - Team Darkness
Re: Light dragon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56629.msg1166057#msg1166057
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2014, 01:17:09 am »
montrossen is suggesting creating new ideas to buff :light rather than messing with the existing cardbase

I agree, Light often feels like it's strength draws on 2 cards unupped (Sanctuary, Miracle)

That said Golden Dragon is good, & combos well for PU, where cost matters less, Rage Potion, Liquid Shadow, Acceleration. Just not so well in a mono

Light in a mono doesn't actually have anything to do with high hp, so unless you're against damaging CC, it's wasted quanta

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Light dragon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56629.msg1166069#msg1166069
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2014, 04:18:42 am »
It has an advantage compard with the other dragons, then it deserves to cost more.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Naesala

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Light dragon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56629.msg1166081#msg1166081
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2014, 08:19:04 am »
Light is capable of quanta-acceleration (especially upped) and it's dragon is stronger. No need to nerf.

Also, read the READ THIS FIRST thread; you need to have a poll with options including "No buff needed"
Your favorite Hotyugh

Offline bossitron

• Reputation Power: 12
  • bossitron is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.bossitron is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • im a potato dont ask me anything
Re: Light dragon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56629.msg1166085#msg1166085
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2014, 08:26:25 am »
pseudo mono light: flying swords of justice. (upped) compare mono light with mono gravity.
CHAOS POWER GO!

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Light dragon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56629.msg1166104#msg1166104
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2014, 11:14:00 am »
pseudo mono light: flying swords of justice. (upped) compare mono light with mono gravity.
Mono decks do NOT have to be balanced.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

anything
blarg: