*Author

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Battle - Introduction https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38843.msg1146962#msg1146962
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2014, 11:20:25 pm »
Also, you can kill them again if you're farming them.

Offline haidao0923

• Reputation Power: 2
  • haidao0923 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Elements Master
Re: Battle - Introduction https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38843.msg1146977#msg1146977
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2014, 01:35:09 am »
if I am not wrong resurrect make them full health right? well if that is then it would be hard to farm them
█████████████████████$!@ME@!$██████████████████████
What is an Elements Master? Having all the Nymph? Having all the Shard? Having every rare card combine? NO!!! To become an Elements Master you need to wield in your hand the power of these ▬▬>:entropy :death :fire :water :light :air :time :aether

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Battle - Introduction https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38843.msg1146983#msg1146983
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2014, 01:46:04 am »
if I am not wrong resurrect make them full health right? well if that is then it would be hard to farm them
Resurrection only gives a player 20 health, so you can easily take them down again.
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline haidao0923

• Reputation Power: 2
  • haidao0923 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Elements Master
Re: Battle - Introduction https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38843.msg1147226#msg1147226
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2014, 04:26:43 pm »
How much gold does the quest "The Oracle" give you?
█████████████████████$!@ME@!$██████████████████████
What is an Elements Master? Having all the Nymph? Having all the Shard? Having every rare card combine? NO!!! To become an Elements Master you need to wield in your hand the power of these ▬▬>:entropy :death :fire :water :light :air :time :aether

Offline DoctorWho42

• Reputation Power: 1
  • DoctorWho42 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Debatably Rising Star
Re: Battle - Introduction https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38843.msg1287514#msg1287514
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2019, 11:24:33 pm »
I haven't played battle yet, but what happens if you don't have enough gold to buy a healing potion, and nobody wants to resurrect you? :o
"I just had an awesome idea- let's say that all matter and energy is made of tiny vibrating strings!"   "OK, what would that imply?"   "..."

Offline Wyand

• Tournament Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Not So Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.27.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.15.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.11.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.04.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.14.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner 2020.1.1913th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerArt Competition - Winter Paint With Elements WinnerTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics WinnerArt Competition - Definitely A Card Design CompetitionSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Battle - Introduction https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38843.msg1287515#msg1287515
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2019, 11:28:32 pm »
1.) Always have enough gold for that.
2.) Complain to others in forum, if that happens, or just write to me, and I'll help.
<---- A nice purple pie, shiny cups and a trio of cakes on a red platter, a box of candies and an ice cream cone on chocolate! :) Bon appétit!

"It's hard to detect good luck - it looks so much like something you've earned." - Frank A. Clark

Offline DoctorWho42

• Debatably Rising Star
Re: Battle - Introduction https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38843.msg1287516#msg1287516
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2019, 11:33:34 pm »
OK, thanks for your support! ;D
"I just had an awesome idea- let's say that all matter and energy is made of tiny vibrating strings!"   "OK, what would that imply?"   "..."

Offline moehrpi

• Reputation Power: 9
  • moehrpi is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Not War
  • Awards: Last Tournament Before Flashpocalypse (2021.01.10.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner	- March 312018 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner April 14thWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2017 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Battle - Introduction https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38843.msg1287520#msg1287520
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2019, 11:52:49 pm »
You get gold periodically. But the game is all but dead. :/

Offline DoctorWho42

• Debatably Rising Star
Re: Battle - Introduction https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38843.msg1287521#msg1287521
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2019, 12:03:12 am »
Oh that's sad.  :( I had hoped to try it out when I became a junior member.

Offline Wyand

• Tournament Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Not So Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.27.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.15.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.11.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.04.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.14.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner 2020.1.1913th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerArt Competition - Winter Paint With Elements WinnerTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics WinnerArt Competition - Definitely A Card Design CompetitionSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Battle - Introduction https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38843.msg1287522#msg1287522
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2019, 12:07:12 am »
It works, but only Vangelios, Submachine and I are the only active players nowadays.
<---- A nice purple pie, shiny cups and a trio of cakes on a red platter, a box of candies and an ice cream cone on chocolate! :) Bon appétit!

"It's hard to detect good luck - it looks so much like something you've earned." - Frank A. Clark

Offline DoctorWho42

• Debatably Rising Star
Re: Battle - Introduction https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38843.msg1287523#msg1287523
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2019, 12:27:25 am »
That's nice. Maybe I'll try to be an active player when I get to that level.  8-)

blarg: