*Author

Offline vagman13Topic starter

• Reputation Power: 12
  • vagman13 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.vagman13 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team Aether14 Club - Most expensive players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWar #2 Winner - Team EntropyChampionship League 3/2010 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
vagman13 - (no bans) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31201.msg395490#msg395490
« on: September 19, 2011, 11:51:15 am »
War Application
Banned Elements (These elements cannot bid on this Player)None
Forum Namevagman13
In-Game Namevagman13
Score251921
Electrum552292
Timezone (http://whatismytimezone.com/) (GMT)GMT GMT +3
Usually Online (GMT)From GMT -7 to GMT +7
Favorite elements
1stfire
2ndentropy
3rdtime
Preferred roles
1stLieutenant
2ndsoldier
3rdsoldier
Non-Upgraded cards
:aether Aether        all
:air Air                     all
:darkness Darknessall
:death Death           all
:earth Earth             all
:entropy Entropy      all
:fire Fire                    all
:gravity Gravity         all
:life Life                     all
:light Light                all
:time Time                 all
:water Water            all
     Other                   all
Upgraded cards       
:aether Aether        54
:air Air                     55
:darkness Darkness63
:death Death           57
:earth Earth             60
:entropy Entropy      71
:fire Fire                    77
:gravity Gravity         74
:life Life                     68
:light Light                 66
:time Time                 78
:water Water            65
     Other                   32
Non-Upgraded Rares
:entropy Discord      6
:death Arsenic          6
:gravity Titan            6
:earth Pulverizer       6
:life Druidic Staff        6
:fire Fahrenheit           6
:water Trident             6
:water Arctic Squid      6
:light Morning Star       6
:light Miracle                 6
:air Owl's Eye               6
:time Eternity                6
:time Pharaoh               6
:darkness Vampire Stiletto6
:aether Lobotomizer     6
Non-Upgraded Nymphs
:aether Aether        2
:air Air                     0
:darkness Darkness0
:death Death           2
:earth Earth             1
:entropy Entropy      4
:fire Fire                    3
:gravity Gravity         3
:life Life                     1
:light Light                 1
:time Time                 2
:water Water            2
Other than the cards above,I also have 6 marks of fire and one mark of entropy.

Why I would make a good War team member                                                             
Old Entropy veteran here,took part in previous two wars with entropy,looking for my place in the new war

What else can I say,decent PVPer (<--- Look at trophies for that) and good deckbuilder
I am also a pretty good at communication and experience has taught me team work

Other than entropy elements ,don't be shy to bid :D I am looking for where the road will take me

If you have any questions,shoot!

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: vagman13 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31201.msg395492#msg395492
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 11:54:08 am »
One of the best players out there, Incredible at PvP. Worth bids :P.

I know i dont need to say this with vag as he will get picked anyway, but i felt like doing it anyway.
follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: vagman13 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31201.msg395610#msg395610
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 03:40:55 pm »

I know i dont need to say this with vag as he will get picked anyway, but i felt like doing it anyway.
Not only a great PvP'er but also a fun person to hang around with! Also very active in testing and building decks, great addition to any team!

• vagman13 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.vagman13 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team Aether14 Club - Most expensive players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWar #2 Winner - Team EntropyChampionship League 3/2010 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: vagman13 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31201.msg395617#msg395617
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2011, 03:52:04 pm »

Not only a great PvP'er but also a fun person to hang around with! Also very active in testing and building decks, great addition to any team!
thanks for the good words jijo and thanks malaka :D

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: vagman13 - (no bans) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31201.msg395658#msg395658
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2011, 05:37:06 pm »
I just agree with what they said above vag is a really nice guy :)
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Re: vagman13 - (no bans) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31201.msg399093#msg399093
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2011, 02:57:11 pm »
I have to update this since winning last eastern gave me +1 mark of entropy.Also farmed a bit gold and upped 3 light cards,8 time and 6 dawkness.

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: vagman13 - (no bans) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31201.msg399262#msg399262
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2011, 08:05:12 pm »
Darkness bids:
12 card

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: vagman13 - (no bans) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31201.msg399275#msg399275
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2011, 08:08:49 pm »
master of gravity and fat people bids:
16 cards
:gravity nilsieboy :gravity
I wondered why the titan was getting bigger, then it hit me. ~gravity

DeathAngelx

Re: vagman13 - (no bans) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31201.msg399391#msg399391
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2011, 11:00:55 pm »
Darkness bids:
12 card
master of gravity and fat people bids:
16 cards
Wow, Big Bids So Quickly! :O
- Oh and gotta love that fat people related bit ^^

Offline Antagon

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Antagon is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Antagon is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: vagman13 - (no bans) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31201.msg399396#msg399396
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2011, 11:08:41 pm »
it seems you really need posts

Offline Jocko

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeHoliday Fun Redux! Winner
Re: vagman13 - (no bans) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31201.msg399398#msg399398
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2011, 11:11:01 pm »
You think? x)

Offline MatrimKK

• Reputation Power: 6
  • MatrimKK is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • reigned by Entropy
  • Awards: 4th Trials - Master of EntropyWar #4 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: vagman13 - (no bans) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31201.msg399399#msg399399
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2011, 11:11:35 pm »
You think? x)
I do not and I don't like what you are both implying D:<

anything
blarg: