*Author

johannhowitzer (Darkness, Death, Air) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23490.msg299431#msg299431
« on: March 27, 2011, 07:32:54 pm »
Hire A Mercenary
Banned Elements (These 3 elements cannot bid on this Mercenary) :darkness :death :air
Forum Namejohannhowitzer
Chat Namejohannhowitzer
In-Game Namesirvincent
Score63944
Electrum848
Timezone (http://whatismytimezone.com/) (GMT)GMT -5
Usually Online (GMT)From GMT 19:00 to GMT 6:00
Favorite elements
1st :light
2nd :water
3rd :gravity
Preferred roles
1stDeckbuilder
2ndVault Organizer
3rdStrategist
Non-Upgraded cards
:aether Aether        65
:air Air                     24
:darkness Darkness37
:death Death           35
:earth Earth             13
:entropy Entropy      47
:fire Fire                    30
:gravity Gravity         20
:life Life                     43
:light Light                36
:time Time                 46
:water Water            24
     Other                   1
Upgraded cards       
:aether Aether        10
:air Air                     2
:darkness Darkness6
:death Death           5
:earth Earth             3
:entropy Entropy      16
:fire Fire                    26
:gravity Gravity         7
:life Life                     4
:light Light                 5
:time Time                 23
:water Water            6
     Other                   28
Non-Upgraded Rares
:entropy Discord      12
:death Arsenic          11
:gravity Titan            10
:earth Pulverizer       11
:life Druidic Staff        12
:fire Fahrenheit           8
:water Trident             12
:water Arctic Squid      7
:light Morning Star       9
:light Miracle                 12
:air Owl's Eye               11
:time Eternity                9
:time Pharaoh               12
:darkness Vampire Stiletto8
:aether Lobotomizer     9
Non-Upgraded Nymphs
:aether Aether       
:air Air                     
:darkness Darkness
:death Death           1
:earth Earth             
:entropy Entropy      4
:fire Fire                   
:gravity Gravity         
:life Life                     
:light Light                 
:time Time                 2
:water Water           
Why I would make a good War team member                                                             
I have experience with most Elements in unupped PvP, and am aware of most of the strengths and weaknesses.  I've been very active in the Card Ideas & Art section, and that experience has taught me plenty about mechanics and strategic balancing factors.  I have versatile deckbuilding skill, as shown in my performance in the most recent Light Trials.  I am a diligent player, easy to get along with, and will enjoy making a strategic contribution to any team.

Offline az4rel

• Reputation Power: 4
  • az4rel is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: johannhowitzer (Darkness, Death, Air) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23490.msg299439#msg299439
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 07:38:14 pm »
I think u might be a lil' late.

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: johannhowitzer (Darkness, Death, Air) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23490.msg299442#msg299442
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 07:39:23 pm »
I think u might be a lil' late.
Bidding's ended johann, sorry. :(

Re: johannhowitzer (Darkness, Death, Air) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23490.msg299444#msg299444
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2011, 07:40:32 pm »
Oh... huh, you're right.  I had only looked at the Auction status, which looks like things are still going on... but the Roster display shows fully formed teams.

Oh well, I wasn't sure I wanted in this anyway.  Much things happening in me RL right now!

blarg: