*Author

Offline pikachufan2164Topic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Phase in, phase out.
  • Awards: Rouser of Willng3 RecruitsWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake 	2nd Trivia Winner
pikachufan2164 (Air, Gravity) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31169.msg395234#msg395234
« on: September 18, 2011, 11:56:46 pm »
War Application
Banned Elements (These elements cannot bid on this Player):air :gravity
Forum Namepikachufan2164
In-Game Namepikachufan2164
Score230,000+
Electrum16,000+
Timezone (http://whatismytimezone.com/) (GMT)GMT-7
Usually Online (GMT)Highly variable due to university.
Beware: I have a bigger RL workload than last War.
However, I should be able to be online at most times on a day's notice.
Favorite elements
1st:aether
2nd:water
3rd:death
Preferred roles
1stLieutenant
2ndStrategist
3rdSoldier
Non-Upgraded cards
:aether Aether        All
:air Air                     All
:darkness DarknessAll
:death Death           All
:earth Earth             All
:entropy Entropy      All
:fire Fire                    All
:gravity Gravity         All
:life Life                     All
:light Light                All
:time Time                 All
:water Water            All
     Other                   All
Upgraded cards       
:aether Aether        86
:air Air                     57
:darkness Darkness87
:death Death           73
:earth Earth             47
:entropy Entropy      64
:fire Fire                    63
:gravity Gravity         53
:life Life                     59
:light Light                 72
:time Time                 86
:water Water            70
     Other                   46
Non-Upgraded Rares
:entropy Discord      6
:death Arsenic          6
:gravity Titan            6
:earth Pulverizer       6
:life Druidic Staff        6
:fire Fahrenheit           6
:water Trident             6
:water Arctic Squid      6
:light Morning Star       6
:light Miracle                 6
:air Owl's Eye               6
:time Eternity                6
:time Pharaoh               6
:darkness Vampire Stiletto6
:aether Lobotomizer     6
Non-Upgraded Nymphs
:aether Aether        3
:air Air                     0
:darkness Darkness1
:death Death           0
:earth Earth             0
:entropy Entropy      4
:fire Fire                    3
:gravity Gravity         0
:life Life                     2
:light Light                 2
:time Time                 1
:water Water            2
Why I would make a good War team member                                                             
NOTE TO GENERALS: Even if I didn't put your element under my favourites, I would still love to work with you again (:aether :entropy :life) or for the first time (:darkness :death :earth :fire :light :time :water). I am highly adaptive and can obtain a good grasp of the element I will eventually play for in a relatively short amount of time.

Skills and Accomplishments:

- High level of activity (Nearly 2000 posts, League Organizer, Arena Moderator)
- Previous War experience (Lieutenant of Aether in War III, helped propel the team to 2nd place, zero Vault penalties, 8-5 battle record)
- Spreadsheets and data management (Made Vault tracking spreadsheet for Team Aether to easily manage Vault contents, produced an automated auditing spreadsheet for Leagues)
- Playing skill (Tester for the TTW Study, won the matchup in Round 7 of War III (Shapeshifting, probably the most strategic Event Card so far), made it to Final Battle of Aether Trials twice, 3rd place in two different tournaments)
- Deckbuilding skill (Vastly improved the :aether :death stall known as Bonebolt with the rest of Team Aether, several well-balanced decks throughout Trials and War)
- Mindgates (Good prediction skills, like the epic :underworld Mindgate in Round 7 of War III)
- Cookies (Delicious cookies :3 )
- Silliness (Although I'm serious most of the time, I'm silly when it's appropriate to be silly )
- Misc. skills (Winner of Elements Chat Trivia competition #2, 2nd place in Card Design War, creating walls of text, bad puns, etc.)

Testimonials:

DesertKnight: :D you're epic pika!
Jen-i: lol - pika you're so smart
Svenningen: oh god I love you Pikachufan
TII: pika is genius

"Thanks Pika, you're my hero." -- kirchj33, Master of Earth

"Pika is right." -- ~Napalm, Master of Fire

"pika is awesome :O" -- MatrimKK, Master of Entropy

"Thanks to Pika - for being an amazing workhorse and doing all that boring paperwork we got so fed up with. For being the best lieutenant I will ever have, and for loving the element as much as I do." -- Higurashi, Master of Aether

"Pika: Your OCD was a big reason as to why we didn't receive a single penalty during this War. Your silliness, enthusiasm, and dedication is something which makes you lovable by (almost) all. There are some cases where tremendous amounts of work do not yield good results in return; this was never the case with you at all." -- willng3, Master of Life, Team Aether alumnus

"Pika - your hard work made war easier on all of us. You always had a positive attitude and always fun to work with." -- deuce22, Team Aether alumnus
I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.

Level 2 Magic Judge.

Offline MatrimKK

• Reputation Power: 6
  • MatrimKK is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • reigned by Entropy
  • Awards: 4th Trials - Master of EntropyWar #4 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: pikachufan2164 (Gravity, Air, Time) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31169.msg395241#msg395241
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 12:06:16 am »
sweet I've been quoted :D
I for one would be honored to have you fractal micro abominations ftw. 

Offline n00b

• Reputation Power: 21
  • n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Nom.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: pikachufan2164 (Gravity, Air, Time) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31169.msg395244#msg395244
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 12:10:44 am »
:( No Gravy luurrv? Don't make me have Nils drop a piano on your head! >:3
Gone for awhile now, though I still pop by from time to time.

Offline deuce22

• Master of Aether
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • never trust a badger
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of Aether10th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of Aether2014 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of AetherWinner of Team PvP #6War #7 Winner - Team Aether7th Trials - Master of AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: pikachufan2164 (Gravity, Air, Time) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31169.msg395245#msg395245
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2011, 12:12:06 am »
sweet I've been quoted :D
I for one would be honored to have you fractal micro abominations ftw.
you may have to bid 24 on pika and hope Higs doesn't match your bid ;)

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: pikachufan2164 (Gravity, Air, Time) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31169.msg395246#msg395246
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2011, 12:14:39 am »
A silly, real, live, talking electric mouse is selling himself!?  Inconceivable!
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline MatrimKK

• Reputation Power: 6
  • MatrimKK is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • reigned by Entropy
  • Awards: 4th Trials - Master of EntropyWar #4 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: pikachufan2164 (Gravity, Air, Time) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31169.msg395250#msg395250
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2011, 12:17:09 am »
I once bought a robotic pika doll for my son...
okay maybe I played with it too xD

Offline BC

• Reputation Power: 0
  • BC hides under a Cloak.
  • have an escape plan
Re: pikachufan2164 (Air, Gravity, Time) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31169.msg395329#msg395329
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2011, 03:46:19 am »
You can also quote my endorsement

"Pika, as far as I know, has two ears and two eyes... and a mouth, probably" - BatCountry master of awesome

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: pikachufan2164 (Air, Gravity, Time) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31169.msg395365#msg395365
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2011, 05:27:30 am »
You banned one of the blue... this can't be true?

Offline pikachufan2164Topic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Phase in, phase out.
  • Awards: Rouser of Willng3 RecruitsWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake 	2nd Trivia Winner
Re: pikachufan2164 (Air, Gravity, Time) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31169.msg397545#msg397545
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2011, 11:14:17 pm »
You banned one of the blue... this can't be true?
Sad, but true. I'd instinctively keep Thunderbolting my teammates for super-effective damage if I were in Team Air :(
I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.

Level 2 Magic Judge.

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • like. follow. tweet.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSkill of the Elemental : Mark of ProtectionWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: pikachufan2164 (Air, Gravity, Time) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31169.msg397549#msg397549
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2011, 11:21:08 pm »
Sad, but true. I'd instinctively keep Thunderbolting my teammates for super-effective damage if I were in Team Air :(
But if we were :air Air / :earth Earth!!
WAR X - TEAM :air AIR

[EtG Council]   |   [Card Ideas & Art]   |   [Guilds]

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: pikachufan2164 (Air, Gravity) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31169.msg399286#msg399286
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2011, 08:15:24 pm »
:aether
1 card
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

kirchj33

Re: pikachufan2164 (Air, Gravity) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31169.msg399320#msg399320
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2011, 08:47:11 pm »
Earth bids:
3 cards

anything
blarg: