*Author

Offline jmdt

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: Speed Nymphs https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13524.msg176408#msg176408
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2010, 07:53:43 pm »
This looks like 3 kinds of fun.  You should submit it to the deck archive.
I'm glad you think so, but I must ask, which section of the deck archive would you prefer this submission?
fun prolly unless you have another preference.

Offline willng3Topic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Speed Nymphs https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13524.msg176410#msg176410
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2010, 07:56:36 pm »
This looks like 3 kinds of fun.  You should submit it to the deck archive.
I'm glad you think so, but I must ask, which section of the deck archive would you prefer this submission?
fun prolly unless you have another preference.
That's what I assumed but wanted a second opinion before doing so ;)
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Sal

Re: Speed Nymphs https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13524.msg176734#msg176734
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2010, 04:05:42 am »
Code: [Select]
6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q3 7q3 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri
This is a slightly different version i had some fun with.
Your pretty much massing :time Nymphs with the help of a :water Nymph or two.

Turtle Shield + SoGs usually buy you enough time to go all the way. While the :time Nymphs are also providing some nice card draw.

blarg: