*Author

Offline jmdtTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: Rustlers Ready to Dial 1-800-D-R-A-G-O-N-S https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23872.msg366011#msg366011
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2011, 05:19:11 pm »
Added to my uber deck thread of awesomeness. :D

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Rustlers Ready to Dial 1-800-D-R-A-G-O-N-S https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23872.msg367382#msg367382
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2011, 12:08:38 pm »
fine, leaf dragon buff time? I find when testing decks like this, widespread AI grav shields screw me over. Also, 2 mitosi? Is that optimal? I guess it makes sense when you already have 6 dragons...
Yeah grav shield hurts this deck, but who uses grav shield? And yeah 2 mitosis is plenty.  That is just to ensure a steady supply of dragons.
*puts 2 gravity shields in every deck*
i use them...
anyways, great deck!
i'd say -1 dragon +1 mitosis but that's just me.
:gravity nilsieboy :gravity
I wondered why the titan was getting bigger, then it hit me. ~gravity

anything
blarg: