*Author

Active members:
Amilir(1) Terroking(1) WakSkylicker(1) Vineroz(1) Nepycros(1) GG(1) Dogg(1) jippy99(1) TStar(1) Xenocidius(1) agentflare(1) Kardo(1) Gertful(1) orichalcum(1) Dr. Jekyl(1) lion34(1) Rember(1) Holokausti(1) s0n1k(1) Odii Odsen(1) taker(1) Plantifant(1) tsgreen(1) Celiel(1) Kurohami(1) RammsteiH(1) violenceisanart(1) nco(1) Vago(1) Marvgaroth(1) Corri(1) taejin(1) Atico(1) rockzo(1) Smile(1) Ifailgood(1) Dm1321(1) Provolone(1) ji412jo(1) jacker(1) Sk1llsIll(1) Toxx(1) RogueSensei(1) silinda(1) Keoky(1) DonceB(1) Belligerence(1) wittgenstein(1) drolly(1) .Edward.(1) BunKeR(1) Svenningen(1) mildlyfrightenedboy(1) Drake_XIV(1) Nightlark(1) FuryGhost(1) DarkBaron12390(1) Dopha(1) Ge0metry v1.2(1) stevy4(1) Acacia Avenue(1) dspn23(1) Gemini(1) KeY533(1) RyanTheHood(1) Werdbooty(1) Altissimus(1) Zam888(1) juan_de_diablo(1) Bolz(1) makapse(1) umgrego2(1) redeyesly(1) jumpingbeans(1) whatifidogetcaught?(1) iancudorinmarian(1) crosscounter(1) dragtom(1) takezoido(1) mesaprotector(1) bob8willie(1) VegeForsaken(1) 10 men(2) Rastafla(2) Essence(2) Demagog(2) pikachufan2164(2) mycale(2) Dark Weaver(2) ninetyfools(2) Brontos(2) bmd(2) jonathancrazyj(2) hell7fire1(2) qwerter(2) coldfusion(2) Night_Zero(2) geekz_always_win(2) r2krebirth(2) nolf(2) rickerd(2) mrtwigie01(2) PoLdeR(2) Marvaddin(2) semibalanus(2) Lex(2) Troh(2) d1puffpuff(2) AP579(2) Wizy(2) Arum(2) ThePolaris(2) Opsinis(2) Fippe94(2) Joe21(2) Junkers(2) taubej05(2) mikpj(2) BloodlinE(3) MartyrX(3) Max Fire(3) xsindomanx(3) Jocko(3) mwaetht(3) Khaalis(3) ashashin(3) zaen(3) The Chosen One(3) Foraker(3) Bloom(3) loadquo(4) Elite Arbiter(4) omegareaper7(4) frlaa(4) Colossus(4) kurathedog(4) ralouf(4) calindu(4) bogtro(4) Pyrodinium(4) ddevans96(4) Ephesar(4) BluePriest(5) TheForbiddenOracle(5) justaburd(5) choongmyoung(5) burpcow(6) eaglgenes101(6) Luminous(6) YoungSot(7) willng3(7) Zso_Zso(7) bobknows(7) bob t billdr(7) Pineapple(8) Gandora(8) dragonsdemesne(9) UnderneathTheLens(9) zhangvict(10) Assassine(12) Poker Alho(13) Jenkar(15) pulli23(16) Absol(17) Reid4891(17) Higurashi(19) kimham8a(23) furballdn(34) Chapuz(35) Sevs(56)

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg501310#msg501310
« Reply #456 on: May 20, 2012, 12:52:19 pm »
I'd change the god by god breakdown, changing akebono and Osiris to "impossible" since they have Shards of Focus now. No hope to defeat them with the OP deck.
Not true. they have ranked up to Normal or Hard, true, but certainly not Impossible.
I've beaten Osiris a few times with this before. Still viable.
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline dspn23

• Reputation Power: 2
  • dspn23 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • love sapphire charge art :D
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg503312#msg503312
« Reply #457 on: May 24, 2012, 08:59:53 pm »
just won against serket having 11 cards left  :o :o :o :o
i had never seen such a thing for this deck...

as i had only 5 supernovas i had to use the sky blits before the shards to avoid going below 8...
i had got only 4 sundials i belive.fortunatly i had got all shards at last 2 cards :D
this was defenetly a hell of a lucky as i was already expecting a lose once i had no more sundials
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 09:04:05 pm by dspn23 »

Offline Pyrodinium

• Pyrodinium is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Halfblood hunter
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg505314#msg505314
« Reply #458 on: May 29, 2012, 05:08:06 am »
Been using the almost upped version of this deck (time factories, mitosis and the sundials are not yet upgraded) versus Half-Bloods

It fails versus an early earthquake or permanent control versus my sundials and/or E hourglasses

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg505380#msg505380
« Reply #459 on: May 29, 2012, 11:00:01 am »
Been using the almost upped version of this deck (time factories, mitosis and the sundials are not yet upgraded) versus Half-Bloods
It fails versus an early earthquake or permanent control versus my sundials and/or E hourglasses
It works better against FGs than against half bloods, and sundial upgrade is batter of taste because of the mulligan screw they bring (I use then unupgraded).
Play against FGs until you can upgrade the time factories.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Poker Alho

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg505382#msg505382
« Reply #460 on: May 29, 2012, 11:01:31 am »
when i used Instosis, i had half the sundials upped, so i wouldnt strain  :time quanta and my mulligan wouldnt screw up often

Offline Pyrodinium

• Pyrodinium is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Halfblood hunter
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg505400#msg505400
« Reply #461 on: May 29, 2012, 12:23:08 pm »
It works better against FGs than against half bloods, and sundial upgrade is batter of taste because of the mulligan screw they bring (I use then unupgraded).

Hmmm... I'll try upgrading the sundials.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg505418#msg505418
« Reply #462 on: May 29, 2012, 01:15:11 pm »
Hmmm... I'll try upgrading the sundials.
As you want, but pilars are priority.

Opsinis

Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg505956#msg505956
« Reply #463 on: May 30, 2012, 09:48:15 pm »
An RNG miracle!!!

There wasn't a single BH, incredible!

Offline bobknows

• Reputation Power: 4
  • bobknows is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg506099#msg506099
« Reply #464 on: May 31, 2012, 07:51:41 am »
"later game, dont be afraid to play multiple SN on one turn if needed, it wont screw up the otk"
This should be added to the play tips section, it may seem obvious but i bet a lot of people miss this.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg506132#msg506132
« Reply #465 on: May 31, 2012, 10:15:44 am »
"later game, dont be afraid to play multiple SN on one turn if needed, it wont screw up the otk"
This should be added to the play tips section, it may seem obvious but i bet a lot of people miss this.
"Late game" means no more than 3 turns before finishing. Lalculating it for 3 turns against a 200 HP oponent can be risky, but 2 turns is safe.

Opsinis

Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg506149#msg506149
« Reply #466 on: May 31, 2012, 11:56:31 am »

Sometimes when I don't get a Sundial for a turn and have a couple SN's and a chimera I use all the SN's,
 then use the chimera to make them all one and the enemy creatures attack the mass of anti-attack.
It works, but only for FGs where the Chimera isn't needed.

Offline bobknows

• Reputation Power: 4
  • bobknows is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg506225#msg506225
« Reply #467 on: May 31, 2012, 06:32:05 pm »
Chapuz, i dont really get what you are saying.
If you do make a singularity it will hit before the dragons and you cant heal them to over 200 hp, so your dragons will still kill no matter how many singularities you have. Also, sundials stop singularities as well, so the vampire ones will only hurt you on the last turn.

blarg: