*Author

Active members:
Amilir(1) Terroking(1) WakSkylicker(1) Vineroz(1) Nepycros(1) GG(1) Dogg(1) jippy99(1) TStar(1) Xenocidius(1) agentflare(1) Kardo(1) Gertful(1) orichalcum(1) Dr. Jekyl(1) lion34(1) Rember(1) Holokausti(1) s0n1k(1) Odii Odsen(1) taker(1) Plantifant(1) tsgreen(1) Celiel(1) Kurohami(1) RammsteiH(1) violenceisanart(1) nco(1) Vago(1) Marvgaroth(1) Corri(1) taejin(1) Atico(1) rockzo(1) Smile(1) Ifailgood(1) Dm1321(1) Provolone(1) ji412jo(1) jacker(1) Sk1llsIll(1) Toxx(1) RogueSensei(1) silinda(1) Keoky(1) DonceB(1) Belligerence(1) wittgenstein(1) drolly(1) .Edward.(1) BunKeR(1) Svenningen(1) mildlyfrightenedboy(1) Drake_XIV(1) Nightlark(1) FuryGhost(1) DarkBaron12390(1) Dopha(1) Ge0metry v1.2(1) stevy4(1) Acacia Avenue(1) dspn23(1) Gemini(1) KeY533(1) RyanTheHood(1) Werdbooty(1) Altissimus(1) Zam888(1) juan_de_diablo(1) Bolz(1) makapse(1) umgrego2(1) redeyesly(1) jumpingbeans(1) whatifidogetcaught?(1) iancudorinmarian(1) crosscounter(1) dragtom(1) takezoido(1) mesaprotector(1) bob8willie(1) VegeForsaken(1) 10 men(2) Rastafla(2) Essence(2) Demagog(2) pikachufan2164(2) mycale(2) Dark Weaver(2) ninetyfools(2) Brontos(2) bmd(2) jonathancrazyj(2) hell7fire1(2) qwerter(2) coldfusion(2) Night_Zero(2) geekz_always_win(2) r2krebirth(2) nolf(2) rickerd(2) mrtwigie01(2) PoLdeR(2) Marvaddin(2) semibalanus(2) Lex(2) Troh(2) d1puffpuff(2) AP579(2) Wizy(2) Arum(2) ThePolaris(2) Opsinis(2) Fippe94(2) Joe21(2) Junkers(2) taubej05(2) mikpj(2) BloodlinE(3) MartyrX(3) Max Fire(3) xsindomanx(3) Jocko(3) mwaetht(3) Khaalis(3) ashashin(3) zaen(3) The Chosen One(3) Foraker(3) Bloom(3) loadquo(4) Elite Arbiter(4) omegareaper7(4) frlaa(4) Colossus(4) kurathedog(4) ralouf(4) calindu(4) bogtro(4) Pyrodinium(4) ddevans96(4) Ephesar(4) BluePriest(5) TheForbiddenOracle(5) justaburd(5) choongmyoung(5) burpcow(6) eaglgenes101(6) Luminous(6) YoungSot(7) willng3(7) Zso_Zso(7) bobknows(7) bob t billdr(7) Pineapple(8) Gandora(8) dragonsdemesne(9) UnderneathTheLens(9) zhangvict(10) Assassine(12) Poker Alho(13) Jenkar(15) pulli23(16) Absol(17) Reid4891(17) Higurashi(19) kimham8a(23) furballdn(34) Chapuz(35) Sevs(56)

Offline Poker Alho

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg481099#msg481099
« Reply #408 on: April 14, 2012, 08:34:33 pm »
So... did Singularity kill this deck?

Not at all. There's very little effect to it. Just play your SNs once a turn and you'll be fine.

actually in almost half the games i played using this deck required me to play several Snovas per turn to keep the draw rate... so until i complete poison dials, i'm going back to limitless speed

Offline bogtro

• Reputation Power: 14
  • bogtro is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.bogtro is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Bring it. I'm ready.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg481104#msg481104
« Reply #409 on: April 14, 2012, 08:36:49 pm »
You're almost certainly playing it wrong then (no offense). You should almost never require multiple SNs per turn. Keep in mind that playing all the HGs is not at all necessary and is completely counterproductive since you're already losing quanta.
Years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash, Bob Hope, and Steve Jobs. Now we have Obama, no hope, no cash, and no jobs.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg481106#msg481106
« Reply #410 on: April 14, 2012, 08:38:16 pm »
Only time you'd really need to chain SN is if your hand is clogged or you want to get out an hourglass faster.

Offline Foraker

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Foraker hides under a Cloak.
  • Havenite
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg481115#msg481115
« Reply #411 on: April 14, 2012, 08:51:15 pm »
So... did Singularity kill this deck?

No.
But Ai targeting sundial probably hits this deck pretty damn hard.

Calindu and I wrote it already.
This is the real nerf.
The Singularity is in my oppinion nothing against this.

Offline d1puffpuff

• Reputation Power: 1
  • d1puffpuff is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg481146#msg481146
« Reply #412 on: April 14, 2012, 09:57:58 pm »
With 1.3 Instosis seems to be more nerfed than I thought. The SN-nerf hurts it not that much.
But in a match against Obliterator a few minutes ago he destroyed my Sundial instead of a hourglass
and killed me.  :o

Edit: Graviton did the same. Seems that the AI now prefers to destroy Sundials over hourglasses.  :'(

Wellll :) when I play, it doesn't seem that 1.3 affected this deck. Even if I do summon a Singularity (if you play correctly, you'll summon 1 at most), it attacks first (because you summon it first) making the OTK damage not lessen at all. The thing is, now, Akebono has shard of focus  :(.. So unless you get really lucky and he doesn't draw it, or he overdrives them, he'll target your Sundials for a gg.  )': I suggest skipping this FG for 1.3

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg481149#msg481149
« Reply #413 on: April 14, 2012, 10:12:43 pm »
With 1.3 Instosis seems to be more nerfed than I thought. The SN-nerf hurts it not that much.
But in a match against Obliterator a few minutes ago he destroyed my Sundial instead of a hourglass
and killed me.  :o

Edit: Graviton did the same. Seems that the AI now prefers to destroy Sundials over hourglasses.  :'(

Wellll :) when I play, it doesn't seem that 1.3 affected this deck. Even if I do summon a Singularity (if you play correctly, you'll summon 1 at most), it attacks first (because you summon it first) making the OTK damage not lessen at all. The thing is, now, Akebono has shard of focus  :(.. So unless you get really lucky and he doesn't draw it, or he overdrives them, he'll target your Sundials for a gg.  )': I suggest skipping this FG for 1.3
Akebono has focus? Wha-? I thought false gods don't have shards.

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg481163#msg481163
« Reply #414 on: April 14, 2012, 10:36:43 pm »
Well, apparently Akebono, and another one or two if I remember correctly, have been given Shards.

Offline eaglgenes101

• Reputation Power: 29
  • eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The rising all-'rounder of Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg481169#msg481169
« Reply #415 on: April 14, 2012, 10:46:03 pm »
Someone tell the FG deck thread to update.
My 3 game-modification principles:
1. If it ain't broke, don't wreck it.
2. Simple fixes for simple problems.
3. Remember to fill in the holes.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg481189#msg481189
« Reply #416 on: April 14, 2012, 11:41:30 pm »
Well, apparently Akebono, and another one or two if I remember correctly, have been given Shards.
Shocking! Everything I've known has been dumped on its head!

Offline Nightlark

• Nightlark is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg481378#msg481378
« Reply #417 on: April 15, 2012, 03:40:29 am »
Hrm. So I guess SN nerf didn't really do any terribly earthshaking to this deck, did it?

Too bad Akebono's Sundial targeting won't let this deck farm him; some upped SoF would be nice. ;)
The pessimist sees a glass half empty, while the optimist sees a glass half full. The realist sees that you need a smaller glass.

Offline bogtro

• Reputation Power: 14
  • bogtro is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.bogtro is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Bring it. I'm ready.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg481395#msg481395
« Reply #418 on: April 15, 2012, 04:01:09 am »
Akebono and Osiris have shards (of Focus). This is quite possibly temporary.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 04:05:28 am by bogtro »
Years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash, Bob Hope, and Steve Jobs. Now we have Obama, no hope, no cash, and no jobs.

Offline d1puffpuff

• d1puffpuff is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg481416#msg481416
« Reply #419 on: April 15, 2012, 05:56:36 am »
Hrm. So I guess SN nerf didn't really do any terribly earthshaking to this deck, did it?

Too bad Akebono's Sundial targeting won't let this deck farm him; some upped SoF would be nice. ;)
aha nope, it didn't affect much. I personally think, it barely changed anything. (You can actually summon a Singularity 2-3 turns before you OTK (with two hourglasses+sundial) and you'll be fine) (Even summoning a lot of them at the end doesn't do anything, IF you don't need to use Chimera against the FG. BUT if you do need Chimera against that FG, you'll be risking a possibility of too many minuses in the total 234 OTK damage)

Anyhow~ after some grinding, I've beaten Akebono 2/5 times  :D. Well, I admit in those wins, I did get pretty good draws (such as 1 or 2 hoursglasses and 2 time towers+SN) in addition to Akebono's intelligent decisions to accelerate his SoF's in the beginning turns since he had no other creatures.

Overall, I take back what I said earlier; you prob don't wanna skip Akebono because you have a chance of getting an upped SoF ;).
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 07:14:33 am by d1puffpuff »

blarg: