*Author

Active members:
Amilir(1) Terroking(1) WakSkylicker(1) Vineroz(1) Nepycros(1) GG(1) Dogg(1) jippy99(1) TStar(1) Xenocidius(1) agentflare(1) Kardo(1) Gertful(1) orichalcum(1) Dr. Jekyl(1) lion34(1) Rember(1) Holokausti(1) s0n1k(1) Odii Odsen(1) taker(1) Plantifant(1) tsgreen(1) Celiel(1) Kurohami(1) RammsteiH(1) violenceisanart(1) nco(1) Vago(1) Marvgaroth(1) Corri(1) taejin(1) Atico(1) rockzo(1) Smile(1) Ifailgood(1) Dm1321(1) Provolone(1) ji412jo(1) jacker(1) Sk1llsIll(1) Toxx(1) RogueSensei(1) silinda(1) Keoky(1) DonceB(1) Belligerence(1) wittgenstein(1) drolly(1) .Edward.(1) BunKeR(1) Svenningen(1) mildlyfrightenedboy(1) Drake_XIV(1) Nightlark(1) FuryGhost(1) DarkBaron12390(1) Dopha(1) Ge0metry v1.2(1) stevy4(1) Acacia Avenue(1) dspn23(1) Gemini(1) KeY533(1) RyanTheHood(1) Werdbooty(1) Altissimus(1) Zam888(1) juan_de_diablo(1) Bolz(1) makapse(1) umgrego2(1) redeyesly(1) jumpingbeans(1) whatifidogetcaught?(1) iancudorinmarian(1) crosscounter(1) dragtom(1) takezoido(1) mesaprotector(1) bob8willie(1) VegeForsaken(1) 10 men(2) Rastafla(2) Essence(2) Demagog(2) pikachufan2164(2) mycale(2) Dark Weaver(2) ninetyfools(2) Brontos(2) bmd(2) jonathancrazyj(2) hell7fire1(2) qwerter(2) coldfusion(2) Night_Zero(2) geekz_always_win(2) r2krebirth(2) nolf(2) rickerd(2) mrtwigie01(2) PoLdeR(2) Marvaddin(2) semibalanus(2) Lex(2) Troh(2) d1puffpuff(2) AP579(2) Wizy(2) Arum(2) ThePolaris(2) Opsinis(2) Fippe94(2) Joe21(2) Junkers(2) taubej05(2) mikpj(2) BloodlinE(3) MartyrX(3) Max Fire(3) xsindomanx(3) Jocko(3) mwaetht(3) Khaalis(3) ashashin(3) zaen(3) The Chosen One(3) Foraker(3) Bloom(3) loadquo(4) Elite Arbiter(4) omegareaper7(4) frlaa(4) Colossus(4) kurathedog(4) ralouf(4) calindu(4) bogtro(4) Pyrodinium(4) ddevans96(4) Ephesar(4) BluePriest(5) TheForbiddenOracle(5) justaburd(5) choongmyoung(5) burpcow(6) eaglgenes101(6) Luminous(6) YoungSot(7) willng3(7) Zso_Zso(7) bobknows(7) bob t billdr(7) Pineapple(8) Gandora(8) dragonsdemesne(9) UnderneathTheLens(9) zhangvict(10) Assassine(12) Poker Alho(13) Jenkar(15) pulli23(16) Absol(17) Reid4891(17) Higurashi(19) kimham8a(23) furballdn(34) Chapuz(35) Sevs(56)

silinda

Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg466456#msg466456
« Reply #312 on: March 02, 2012, 03:00:28 pm »
Is the only way to run this deck with a minimum of 3 shards? I finally got my first one but it took me 8 attempts at farming bronze. With a total of almost 20 attempts at farming bronze, I was able to get 3 things from special spins but only one was the right shard.

Anyone have any other suggestions on OTKs that they're hiding in their back pocket? (that aren't currently searchable on the forums, done that a lot already)

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg466458#msg466458
« Reply #313 on: March 02, 2012, 03:10:58 pm »
Is the only way to run this deck with a minimum of 3 shards? I finally got my first one but it took me 8 attempts at farming bronze. With a total of almost 20 attempts at farming bronze, I was able to get 3 things from special spins but only one was the right shard.

Anyone have any other suggestions on OTKs that they're hiding in their back pocket? (that aren't currently searchable on the forums, done that a lot already)
3 Shards and a PU works too, am I right?
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline zhangvict

• Reputation Power: 6
  • zhangvict is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • For Gondor!
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg466467#msg466467
« Reply #314 on: March 02, 2012, 03:42:49 pm »

3 Shards and a PU works too, am I right?
Yes it does. However, the total damage is reduced from 238 with 9 dragons to 208 with 8 dragons. With the 3 shard + TU version, any damage shield of 2 or more will necessitate the use of chimera.

Offline pulli23

• Reputation Power: 3
  • pulli23 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • What's going on here?
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg467222#msg467222
« Reply #315 on: March 04, 2012, 12:54:24 pm »
Hey Sevs, I was thinking, maybe you can post in the OP about the deck being possible with 3 shards only + TU for the noobs? A lot of new players have been asking advice about false gods, and they often complain of needing more shards, and I often repeat myself in telling them they only need 3.

Maybe also a bit about needing chimera more because any damage shield of 2 or more will block it, and also something about being able to TU the opoment's dragon instead of your own if your hand is clogged, and adding flexibility to the combo order.
A possibility, the only reason i have not added a TU version is that is has lower winrate, and the jump in grinding from 3 to 4 SoR is not that huge. If i get around to it this weekend i can.

Can this deck be used with minimum or no upgraded cards?
If i could reduce it to the least amount of upgrades possible, this would be it

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4ta 4ta 4ta 4ta 560 5c9 5op 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q6 8pj

Yes it is meant to be 31 cards.

so 11 upped cards is 16.5k electrum? not too bad i guess
Just to add: I think the best upgrade path is: 1)  sky blitz (really 1 lower cost helps much more than 2 random quanta lowering)
2) shards
3) pillars (? not sure where this should go)
4) mitosis/chimera/sundials

Offline UnderneathTheLens

• Reputation Power: 10
  • UnderneathTheLens is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.UnderneathTheLens is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg467276#msg467276
« Reply #316 on: March 04, 2012, 04:49:59 pm »
Hey Sevs, I was thinking, maybe you can post in the OP about the deck being possible with 3 shards only + TU for the noobs? A lot of new players have been asking advice about false gods, and they often complain of needing more shards, and I often repeat myself in telling them they only need 3.

Maybe also a bit about needing chimera more because any damage shield of 2 or more will block it, and also something about being able to TU the opoment's dragon instead of your own if your hand is clogged, and adding flexibility to the combo order.
A possibility, the only reason i have not added a TU version is that is has lower winrate, and the jump in grinding from 3 to 4 SoR is not that huge. If i get around to it this weekend i can.

Can this deck be used with minimum or no upgraded cards?
If i could reduce it to the least amount of upgrades possible, this would be it

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4ta 4ta 4ta 4ta 560 5c9 5op 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q6 8pj

Yes it is meant to be 31 cards.

so 11 upped cards is 16.5k electrum? not too bad i guess
Just to add: I think the best upgrade path is: 1)  sky blitz (really 1 lower cost helps much more than 2 random quanta lowering)
2) shards
3) pillars (? not sure where this should go)
4) mitosis/chimera/sundials
Upgrade Order
Dragon, SN are absolutely required. The rest of the upgrade order should be

Hourglasses --> Time towers --> Skyblitz -->Shards of Readiness--> Mitosis --> Chimera --> Sundial

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg467443#msg467443
« Reply #317 on: March 05, 2012, 02:04:00 am »
Hourglasses are almost a necessity as well. The difference between paying 2 :time and 1 :time to draw is huge when the entire deck only has 6-7 :time producing cards. After that, towers are needed for extra quanta, and then sky blitz and the shards. Honestly, mitosis and chimera don't even need to be upped, as you'll almost never have less than 5 :life or 7 :gravity. The upped sky blitz helps a lot though.

Offline kimham8a

• Reputation Power: 16
  • kimham8a is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.kimham8a is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.kimham8a is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • God of this world
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg467475#msg467475
« Reply #318 on: March 05, 2012, 04:02:48 am »
With SoB coming out soon and this being pretty much unaffected by the nerf of supernova, how about -4 hourglasses, and -2 towers for 6 SoB?
Hey there

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg467502#msg467502
« Reply #319 on: March 05, 2012, 04:33:16 am »
Iunno. After upping sundials, I have been getting some worse opening hands. Maybe it's because of the mulligan. Did anyone try different upped sundial numbers like 3, 0, 2, and see results?

Offline kimham8a

• Reputation Power: 16
  • kimham8a is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.kimham8a is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.kimham8a is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • God of this world
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg467505#msg467505
« Reply #320 on: March 05, 2012, 04:37:14 am »
I found my favorite amount to up was 3. No stats though.
Hey there

Offline SevsTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • My favorite element is Oxygen
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg467635#msg467635
« Reply #321 on: March 05, 2012, 08:49:01 am »
Mind you i diddnt read all the 25 pages to see if that has been said before, but.

Im using the deck in the OP with -1 dial and +1 tower, it seems to work a lot more for me. Perhaps because some of my dials are unupped, but the additionnal tower really helps a lot.
A lot of people actually use a 31 card version if they used unupped dials. instead of taking out a sundial. but i can imagine either way works.

Does 6 Up sundial mess up with the starting hand? I'm trying 3 and 3, just to have more % of a tower in starting hand. 1/3  :time is not really a problem
Sometimes it does sometimes it doesnt. i havent thought of a 1/2 upped and 1/2 unupped though  possibly an improvement.

Using http://elements.alanbeam.net/qi.php and http://xenocidius.webs.com/openinghandsimulator.htm here are some stats

DeckInstosisInstosis(3 upped dials)Instosis(all unupped dials)Instosis(all unupped dials+1 Tower)
Time QI3.754.064.383.89
% time tower81%86%95.5%98.3%
Other possibly notable facts
 - the % of a starting hourglass is 5% greater in the original instosis than the fully modded one.
 - On the other hand does QI take into effect from the massive drawing? because with less turns to generate quanta you would probably want to a lower QI, making the first and last variation the most ideal
 - Seism is a much harder with unupped sundials
Iunno. After upping sundials, I have been getting some worse opening hands. Maybe it's because of the mulligan. Did anyone try different upped sundial numbers like 3, 0, 2, and see results?
I did some QI calculations and opening hand simulations earlier and i know quite a few people use different  variations, just no one has taken/posted any stats. If you would like to take stats on the different versions please post them.
"Elements is the greatest game ever made" - Abraham Lincoln

Keoky

Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg467785#msg467785
« Reply #322 on: March 05, 2012, 04:49:54 pm »

This deck is just...

...GREAT !

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg467901#msg467901
« Reply #323 on: March 05, 2012, 10:37:44 pm »
I think 6 upped sundials is best, if you have them.  They do give you the occasional towerless hand, but being short on time quanta can be a problem even with fully upped cards, so you want to save on it where you can.

If shard of bravery comes out in its current form, I'd ditch all of the hourglasses and sundials, and use shard of bravery and precogs; you'll win by like turn 4-5 almost every time.  Your win percentage with that would probably be over 90%, and with luck a first turn kill would be possible.

blarg: pulli23,DarkGDude