*Author

Offline MammalmanTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Mammalman is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
America The Invincible https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41119.msg509325#msg509325
« on: June 09, 2012, 04:52:53 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4tl 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5i4 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 6rq 6rq 6rq 6rq 6rq 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h0 8pp

This is my latest take on the nymph's tears + shards of readiness combo. there are a ton of ways to go with this, mostly i've seen rush focused decks posted, I like to use other kinds of nymph abilities a little more though. sorry if someone else has posted this one  before.

Red :fire, White :light, and Blue :water, all made invincible by Turquoise :aether, hence the name of the deck.

Pretty straight forward, light nymphs and water nymph have been buffed in 1.31, they make a good rush with healing to boot. Fire nymphs are CC but can also buff 2 of the other 3 nymphs (light and water) for added damage, and Turquoise nymph protects everything.

It's been successful in PVP2 through about one evening...lots of EMs cuz of the light nymph's. The random SoWisdom is cuz i have only one anyway...and it helps get around shields sometimes on a single dude doing like 15-16 dmg/turn.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 05:05:14 am by Mammalman »

Offline Annele

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • i should really update my profile
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: America The Invincible https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41119.msg509326#msg509326
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 04:57:19 am »
Though I don't like the name, this deck is pretty cool.
Beware the Darkness.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: America The Invincible https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41119.msg509327#msg509327
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2012, 05:02:45 am »
You ragequitted on me with this! I was even praising your ingenuity and you just all upped and left!

• New to Elements
Re: America The Invincible https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41119.msg509329#msg509329
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2012, 05:13:29 am »
haha sorry, i did see your comment but only after i had quit, but thanks.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: America The Invincible https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41119.msg509539#msg509539
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2012, 09:54:37 pm »
 :fire nymph is good for CC, but why  :light and not  :gravity or  :air...
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: America The Invincible https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41119.msg509542#msg509542
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2012, 10:00:10 pm »
:fire nymph is good for CC, but why  :light and not  :gravity or  :air...
:light nymph with SoR allows for 10hp per turn I suppose. :gravity nymph is absolutely pointless without a discord. :air would require :fire to detonate, and there's not a lot of spare quanta in this deck for abilities, it seems to rely on shards.

Offline Fikraxtein

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Fikraxtein is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Alea Jacta Est!
Re: America The Invincible https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41119.msg509559#msg509559
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2012, 10:46:04 pm »
Nice one for a EM-deck; I'll try it when I'll get some SoR in my cards :p
"Never aim at better, but best" - Fearon Wright
Fearon also said "never fall in love with someone who is unable to lionize you as you deserve, for he knows who you are. If he doesn't praise you, he's not worth of you"

<3 Guizonde

• New to Elements
Re: America The Invincible https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41119.msg509592#msg509592
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2012, 12:01:45 am »
a nymph/shard deck that uses the  :gravity nymph is the next one on my mind, Chapuz. Not sure what else it'll use...

As for :air, I made that one once. It used  :fire as well, and a few shards, and was pretty good. Reflective shields, all the rage cuz of SoWisdom, make it look dumb, and in general it's quite boring to play I thought, but it was decent. one problem is i found it lacked  :fire quanta to fire off the Unstable Gas unless you use pillars instead of pends for fire, so then it's a little slower getting to the nymphs, which is the main problem with the nymph/shard decks in general.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: America The Invincible https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41119.msg509595#msg509595
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2012, 12:21:30 am »
a nymph/shard deck that uses the  :gravity nymph is the next one on my mind, Chapuz. Not sure what else it'll use...

As for :air, I made that one once. It used  :fire as well, and a few shards, and was pretty good. Reflective shields, all the rage cuz of SoWisdom, make it look dumb, and in general it's quite boring to play I thought, but it was decent. one problem is i found it lacked  :fire quanta to fire off the Unstable Gas unless you use pillars instead of pends for fire, so then it's a little slower getting to the nymphs, which is the main problem with the nymph/shard decks in general.
Immolation.

• New to Elements
Re: America The Invincible https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41119.msg509714#msg509714
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2012, 01:36:12 pm »
yeah good point furballdn , fair enough. air nymph is def pretty strong if you want to go that way. i'll note that the unupped version is 6/5, vulnerable to lightning bolt and paradox unlike fire, light, and water nymphs. still a strong deck tho.

also in the fire/light/water/aether version (OP) i've replaced the SoWisdom with my first SoFocus...this syngerizes really nicely with the fire nymphs since you can keep rewinding the HP to extend the shard's PC capacity while gaining power.

anything
blarg: