*Author

Offline majofaTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Byakko | Byakko https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33535.msg447302#msg447302
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2012, 03:23:46 pm »
Byakko is now in the Forge - Creatures (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,6846.0.html), thanks for your continued support.

(Also Suzaku (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,30203.0.html) is there as well)

Offline dracomageat

• Reputation Power: 15
  • dracomageat is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dracomageat is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dracomageat is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Lord of Magnetism... ...Maybe.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Byakko | Byakko https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33535.msg449908#msg449908
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2012, 04:40:05 pm »
Also the name remind me the manga called 'bleach' nothing to see with this ?
(I guess it was the captain of the first division who was called byakko)
Byakko is a white tiger of japanese myth (often known as the White Tiger) and king of the forest. As such, bleach probably used the name because he his known for his reckless ferocity (hence the high ATK in relation to cost and HP here) but, being an albino and in charge of the forest, Byakko is also strongly associated with the essence of life, hence the HP gain. The ability triggering off failed attacks neatly ties the two aspects together.

The only thing I'm not really sure on is why light but it does seem to work so...

headshrinker

Re: Byakko | Byakko https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33535.msg466357#msg466357
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2012, 01:04:58 am »
I love this card and it's art! :P Hope could see it in game soon~~~

Offline XVoidWalkerX

• Reputation Power: 0
  • XVoidWalkerX hides under a Cloak.
  • Blah.
Re: Byakko | Byakko https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33535.msg487572#msg487572
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2012, 01:59:33 am »
First thought...this card would eat up Mono-Aether :o
"The endless void, shall eventually consume all."

Offline UndeadSpider1990

• Reputation Power: 13
  • UndeadSpider1990 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.UndeadSpider1990 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Hey you! Join a PvP event!
Re: Byakko | Byakko https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33535.msg500057#msg500057
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2012, 05:31:37 pm »
I agree with (someone) seems a bit cheap. Also I'm not convinced it is good to say you still gain life if it 'misses' due to fog or dusk. Criticism being constructively intended of course, I like the idea very much :)
Like reading? Here's a story inspired by Elements, City of Alchemy. :)

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Byakko | Byakko https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33535.msg502501#msg502501
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2012, 01:47:15 am »
I love it and I would really would like to see it in the game, but with lower stats!
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Cheesy111

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Cheesy111 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Cheesy111 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Cheesy111 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Battle League 2/2014 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2012 2nd Place
Re: Byakko | Byakko https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33535.msg502503#msg502503
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2012, 01:56:49 am »
I love it and I would really would like to see it in the game, but with lower stats!
Light is in need of an unupped midhitter.  Why would you want to lower its stats?

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Byakko | Byakko https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33535.msg502728#msg502728
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2012, 04:08:49 pm »
Light is in need of an unupped midhitter.  Why would you want to lower its stats?
Because against more than half of the shields it gains the same HP effect, but against dim, fog, duck and diss field you are geting a huge bonus.
Mid attacker can be 4-6 sttack or so. Upped,  :light has awsome archangels.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Aroodwen

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Aroodwen is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Byakko | Byakko https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33535.msg514074#msg514074
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2012, 06:00:30 am »
I like the potential of this card against dimension shields/bonewalls. Hope it gets passed. ;D

Offline UnholyAir

• Reputation Power: 2
  • UnholyAir is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Plagued Wings
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Byakko | Byakko https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33535.msg1056810#msg1056810
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2013, 11:42:40 pm »
I love the Idea of Byakko, the story and card art make it memorable.

I Hope this gets passed.
Proud Member of the   :fireFire Guild :fire

Offline Vangelios

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • War Hardcore Player
  • Awards: War #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2015 3rd PlaceForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 3/2013 WinnerBattle League 2/2013 Second PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2013 3rd PlaceBattle League 3/2012 Winner
Re: Byakko | Byakko https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33535.msg1087797#msg1087797
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2013, 05:32:25 am »
 Really liked the card hability and art, but 7-2 and 9-2 are status OP for only 6 :light, I'm surprised to see a card with OP status here in Lv3.
Brawl - 4 :fire Red Stars
The luck is much Greater, when there effort and patience.

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Byakko | Byakko https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33535.msg1087798#msg1087798
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2013, 05:56:13 am »
Really liked the card hability and art, but 7-2 and 9-2 are status OP for only 6 :light, I'm surprised to see a card with OP status here in Lv3.
It dies to nearly any CC. Also, consider archangel, which is 7/7 for 6 :light.
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

blarg: