*Author

Re: Round 2 - Main Topic https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32511.msg411337#msg411337
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2011, 04:41:40 am »
We only have 3 purifies in the vault, so we can only take one of those exact builds. They can be split up, but the individual decks might we weakened a little much.

The decks we have played so far are not hugely hindered by discord while they are by pandebonium, but Entropy is likely to be packing millions of them, so we can't be too sure. I would guess they would try and stall us somehow (and that deck looks set to stall faster/better). Death seems more likely to take poison, I would rather place my purifies there tbh. (not meaning that we can't try to combine/take a different deck vs entropy)

I like the  :time splash against Earth actually, its almost a shame to only have two pillar stacks, but it should work. (Missing one upgrade if its for General use, has two too many for Liutenant)

I think the death duo could work against :life (the only worry for it might be fire stall)
And the Aether/Light trio should work against Light or Water (prefferably Light)

Biggest worry for me is :fire , because they can both rush and stall. Quanta cap is good, but won't change the fact that firestall is a damn good deck, and its difficult to plan for both rush and stall.

Thoughts?

( And while I've still got over 12 hours (of which I plan to sleep for most of them), I am leaving and I have no knowledge of any internet access for the next 3 days (Saying this now so I don't forget - I'll be posting again soon ; ) ). Meaning that someone is going to have to update the vault accordingly (both the deck compliance and the Salvage/Discard page - I've already put the opponents decks and results into the latter, but the actual cards salvaged have to be entered). Also, if someone could be awesome, telling whoever team :earth (or whichever team) just to tell me their schedule and that I'll be a little late would be great. Once the round has started, we don't want them knowing a General's coming their way )

Offline pervepic

• Reputation Power: 9
  • pervepic is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Round 2 - Main Topic https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32511.msg411491#msg411491
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2011, 01:21:33 pm »
@ Bat: yeah, gambling it is, but I don't have better ideas currently. I'll add 1 more Wings to this deck? (then our Poison deck has to wait for better times). Actually I'm not even sure that this deck would survive against Pandebonium.

@ DD: are member roles set already? I think it would be better decide that later when decks are ready finally. And Posion against  :life and who heals and has Poison itself, not sure about that. But I'll put decks up later and salvages too, have a nice trip!

For me it's very unclear too what to choose, since we have seen so little so far, but there are not many teams who can just outrush us, so they want to control our creatures no matter what. For me its pretty unclear what to choose against  :life:water:earth, because they all can stall, have Antimatters, Poison;  :earth may me use rush as well (along with control). Seems that against  :fire Phoenixes should be OK at least, but that decks can't be a copy of our previous deck.  And against  :light - I just have no idea - maybe really use that trio that DD suggested. If we use an  :aether duo against  :water (quinted Dragons), then that would lose against their stall they used several times against  :air. Actually I'm thinking that the only way  :water can survive against those decks we used in the previous rounds, are Antimatters (if they don't use fire, of course). But than it that case quinted Dragons would be good (but only then). And  :life is just a question mark. Maybe to try  :entropy against them?

About  :water: it is possible to go with many upgraded Wyrms, Deflags and doubled Owls. When Wyrms are Antimattered, you shoot them. This decks should kill stalls too and would be for DD to use.

Against  :fire:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5f0 5f6 5f6 5f6 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5gi 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5og 5og 5ol 5ol 5on 5on 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 7mv 7mv 7mv 8po

Against  :water:
5f6 5f6 5f6 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5od 5od 5od 5od 5od 5od 5of 5of 5og 5ol 5ol 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 8po
. I can play with that too, but then  :time deck must be changed.

I don't know, but  maybe against  :earth:
5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5od 5od 5od 5od 5od 5od 5of 5of 5og 5oo 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7mv 7mv 7mv 7n5 8ps
Mono-air is possible too, but I really like the polyfunctionality of Rewinds here.

If DD still chooses to go against  :earth, then I must go against  :water and somone else should take  :time using something like this:
5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5of 5of 5of 5og 5ol 5ul 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5up 5up 5up 5ur 5uu 7td 7td 7td 8pt
But I think that it's not so good as with 6 upped Vamps.

If DD chooses to go against  :water, then anti-earth can be this:

5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5od 5od 5od 5od 5od 5od 5of 5of 5of 5of 5of 5of 5og 5ol 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 7ms 7ms 7ms 8ps

I also think that taking this deck against  :death would be better than taking  :water- duo, because this deck can actually more likely kill Pandebonium and doesn't have to play so much for deckout (as  :water duo sometimes does):
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 55q 590 590 590 590 5f6 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5of 5of 5of 5ol 5ol 5oo 5oo 5oo 7gq 7gq 7gq 8pm
TF should decide what deck to pick.

This one still possible against  :earth:
5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5od 5od 5od 5od 5od 5od 5of 5of 5of 5of 5og 5ol 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 7ms 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7oe 7oe 8pr
Just to spam critters and if some of them are stucked, play another one quickly. DD has to pick a deck too.

I also added additional Wings here as promised:
5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f7 5f7 5on 5oo 5oo 5oo 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 7n6 7n6 7n6 8po

Against  :light :
5la 5la 5lk 5lk 5lk 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5ok 5ok 5ok 5ok 5ok 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 61o 61o 61u 622 622 63a 63a 80i 80i 80i 8pu
Still slow.

Since I have no idea what :life is gonna play, I'm suggesting a deck with Discords  ^-^ :
4vc 4vc 4vd 4vd 4vl 4vl 4vn 4vo 4vo 50u 50u 5oc 5oc 5oc 5od 5od 5of 5og 5oi 5ol 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 6tv 6u7 7mv 8pj

Improved Pandemonium may be good here, since life loves to spam also.

Wait, if scout said that  :light has Disspiation Shields then that means  :entropy stall. Our deck could have hard times there. What if we use UG deck against  :light (I know how stupid it sounds but at least it would be totally unexpected) and Bat could use Graboids and then TF goes with  :water-duo? But again,  :light can have  :fire stall too and I don't know what to do then.

Edit: I have an idea against  :light :
5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f7 5f7 5og 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 7mv 7mv 7mv 8po
The Owls are not what they seem.

Offline Legit

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Legit is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Legit is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Legit is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Laxydaxy drives a taxi
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FirePsuedo-Element Winner (Tech)
Re: Round 2 - Main Topic https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32511.msg411679#msg411679
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2011, 11:22:32 pm »
Discord vs Life is a good idea. I would say scrap the BE and add more attackers though.

The vs Water deck would probably work too, but I would a couple wings in case of rush/our creatures get frozen and we can't draw a deflag or OE (depending on source of freeze).

Fighting fire with fire...Not my first choice but I don't have a better suggestion. As previously stated, the rush + stall predicament causes us to guess or throw in a mediocre deck that might beat both.

for the vs Light deck add more Air cards (too many air pends), and make it 42 cards.

Also the darkness duo vs time, it might work except I fear ghostmare will beat it. So here's a nice little ghostmare counter:
5of 5of 5of 5on 5on 5on 5on 5on 5on 5oo 5oo 5oo 5oo 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 7mv 7mv 7n5 8ps

Wait, if scout said that  :light has Disspiation Shields then that means  :entropy stall. Our deck could have hard times there.

Actually it was Dimension Shields. Light has 5 Dimensional Shields.

Offline pervepic

• New to Elements
Re: Round 2 - Main Topic https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32511.msg411687#msg411687
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2011, 11:35:00 pm »
Actually a new version against  :light is posted already  :) . About   :time - I agree, that's why it's better to play me with 6 upped Vampires there. And I'll check what improvemenst can be made with  :entropy deck. But I wouldn't go against   :time without perm control. Eternity- games over.

Now  :entropy is the final pain with its Pandemonium. Grabix probaly won't kill that. But now if our  :fire stall goes agains  :light and that seems to make sense for everybody, then we could have some Wings left. So, Poison against poison...
52g 52j 52j 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52q 52q 5on 5on 5oo 5oo 5oo 5oo 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 713 713 713 8pk
And be careful with Antimatter when you play that...

Now here are 4 Wings and Grabix, if it goes against  :death has 3. And that's it, we don't have more.

A possible  :entropy deck:
4vc 4vc 4vd 4vf 4vf 4vl 4vl 4vn 4vo 50u 50u 50u 5oc 5oc 5od 5od 5of 5og 5og 5oi 5ol 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 6u7 6u9 7mv 8pj

I don't know if 1 BE is good enough there. It's a good card - like a Pulverizer. And sometimes this can be also a creature control - like in case of Otys. Life has played Otys with Momentum against air, btw. Put now there is also a Pandemonium for masses, Maxwell too. Perhaps it's enough.

Offline TuckingFypo

• Reputation Power: 0
  • TuckingFypo hides under a Cloak.
  • 'umop apisdn si agessaw siyt
Re: Round 2 - Main Topic https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32511.msg411782#msg411782
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2011, 04:00:17 am »
I sort of agree with Pervepic that the Grabbybow might be better than the  :water :air.  A few questions about the deck: why upgrade Purifies instead of for example, Shriekers or Dragons? and when's the best practical time to actually use Purify?  I mean, against Arsenic or any continuously increasing poison.

I disagree that we should use the  :fire stall against  :light though.

I think the deck against  :water won't need Wings; Team  :water does have dragons which are airborne and relatively bulky to counter our CC.  Also, how about we use 5 Dragons and 3 Elite Wyrms instead of 2 and 6?  They're bulkier and that way we can have 3 more upgrades against  :time.

Offline Bloom

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Bloom is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Elements is like life, endless possibilities.
Re: Round 2 - Main Topic https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32511.msg411802#msg411802
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2011, 05:00:51 am »
So I was testing that deck and I went 12-1 against AI3. The loss was against the Steam Machine deck. So that might even appear as a deck we wouldn't expect at all from them.

5f0 5f6 5f6 5f6 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5gi 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5og 5og 5ol 5ol 5on 5on 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 7mv 7mv 7mv 8po

“You have to take seriously the notion that understanding the universe is your responsibility, because the only understanding of the universe that will be useful to you is your own understanding.” - Terence McKenna

Offline pervepic

• New to Elements
Re: Round 2 - Main Topic https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32511.msg411957#msg411957
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2011, 02:06:43 pm »
@ Bloom: thanks for testing. Hopefully  :fire doesn't have Steam Machines :) .

@TF: Well, upgraded Purifies purify a little more  :) . And I don't have a clear answer when exactly to play them, but probably when they are most useful and can purify more and additional immediate Poison is not expected - when you just escaped from Arsenic and can play Wings, for excample, or when they have thrown much deadly Poisons already. Not so good to use them when you are not poisoned yet and Poison is to be expected.

:water decks should be changed. Now this is just too predictable. My point there was that using many Wyrms may counter Antimatter, but those  :water Bolts just kill them with their 3 HP pretty early. 

What to choose against  :water then? Since they will have massive creature control, there are 3 possibilities: 1. many critters (Fractal deck), critterless (Fire stall), protected critters (Quinted Dragons). It is very similar thing against  :light . Both,  :water and  :light have used Reflective Shields agains  :air; that's why I replaced UG with Dragons in the stall deck.  Just to force them to waste their Bolts on them. Both,  :light and  :water have stall decks,  :water has used stall agains  :air at least 2 times in previous wars. And it is probable that  :light will choose  :fire stall against us. But we can't fight with both stalls. Quinted Dragons lose to both,  :fire and  :water stalls. Fractal deck can beat some stalls if lucky (like  :earth stall which is unlikely), but it loses to  :fire and  :water stalls.  Our  :fire stall can beat both, their  :fire stall if lucky and  :water stall. According to this consideration, if both teams  :water and  :light pick stalls, then it would be best to go against  :water with  :fire stall and against  :light with the Fractal deck.

But how probable it is that they both pick stalls?   :light - very likely. 1. They are in defensive mood after loss, it would be embarrassing for them to lose with the same strategy for us again. 2.They played non-stalls in the first round, which could indicate that they want people to prepare against similar things.  :water - not sure. 1. They have seen our decks and their stall would lose agains our Phoenix deck. Bad thing is that their stall won against  :death, so they want to use that again in the next round. And bad thing is also that their choices are quite limited - they are afraid of Wings and UG - it's  bit risky to use a Novabow against us and to put reflective Shield there, because Wings could still block all the damage they want to do. Using a duo with  :light would be better...Still, they can just simply throw Dragons and use cc at the same time.

That's kind of dilemma here...Even to get 1 point from this mess would be good. Now i'm inclined to use a  :fire stall against  :light, which is basically only real option to beat their  :fire stall. But it can be a waste, because they can still choose Crusader-Discords, which is just game over for us (especially with Maxwells). But if we will choose that, then I think against  :water a Hope deck would be best, because they can't be very quick too and Hope can't be exploded. Smarter people than me are needed to decide about all that.

Offline Legit

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Legit is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Legit is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Legit is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Laxydaxy drives a taxi
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FirePsuedo-Element Winner (Tech)
Re: Round 2 - Main Topic https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32511.msg412180#msg412180
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2011, 11:21:33 pm »
According to this consideration, if both teams  :water and  :light pick stalls, then it would be best to go against  :water with  :fire stall and against  :light with the Fractal deck.
I wouldn't spend too much time worrying about the possible choices because we can really only guess (slightly educated) at what other teams will use. I support the above quote, simply because I agree with a lot of what Pervepic is saying and there is no way we can accurately predict what other teams will use, so going back and forth with all options is pointless.

Also, what do you guys think about 42 card stalls? Because I think it would be a good idea to add in 2 extra cards to have an edge on other stalls.

Offline TuckingFypo

Re: Round 2 - Main Topic https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32511.msg412273#msg412273
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2011, 01:43:42 am »
Well then, here are our current match-ups and deck choices I guess:

DD vs  :earth
5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5od 5od 5od 5od 5od 5of 5of 5og 5ol 5ol 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 7ms 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7oe 7oe 8pr

Pervepic vs  :time
5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5of 5of 5of 5og 5ol 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5up 5up 5up 7td 7td 7td 7td 7td 7td 8pt

Bloom vs  :fire

Robocracy vs  :life
4vc 4vc 4vd 4vl 4vl 4vn 4vo 4vo 50u 50u 5oc 5oc 5oc 5od 5od 5of 5og 5og 5oi 5ol 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 6tv 6u7 7mv 8pj
We didn't have enough Maxwells.  Not sure if it was the best choice but I replaced it with a Fog Shield.

TuckingFypo vs  :death
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 55q 590 590 590 590 5f6 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5of 5of 5of 5ol 5ol 5oo 5oo 5oo 7gq 7gq 7gq 8pm

BatCountry vs  :entropy
4vc 4vc 4vd 4vf 4vf 4vl 4vl 4vn 4vo 50u 50u 50u 5oc 5oc 5od 5od 5of 5og 5og 5oi 5ol 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 6u7 6u9 7mv 8pj

Legit vs  :light
5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f7 5f7 5og 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 7mv 7mv 7mv 8po
Don't know about 42 cards.  In previous wars, has anyone actually decked others out rather than deal 100 damage (albiet slowly)?

Plastique vs  :water
5la 5la 5lk 5lk 5lk 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5ok 5ok 5ok 5ok 5ok 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 61o 61o 61u 622 622 63a 63a 80i 80i 80i 8pu

I still feel a little iffy about  :entropy, :light, and  :water, although time's running out and I do sort of understand the reasons now.  These decks were just put into our vault now, but anyone's free to change them.  Might've messed up somewhere without me knowing, so it'd be great if someone could double check.

As for Salvages, I think we're going with 6 Dim Shields, 2 Steals, 3 Vamp Daggers, and a Cloak?  That's what I put in for now.

Has anyone PM'ed kev or ddevans our match-ups? Just did this.
air1 = BatCountry
air2 = Bloom
air3 = TuckingFypo
air4 = DrunkDestroyer
air5 = plastique
air6 = Pervepic
air7 = Legit
air8 = Robocracy

Offline pervepic

• New to Elements
Re: Round 2 - Main Topic https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32511.msg412279#msg412279
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2011, 02:04:24 am »
Thanks for adding them and PMs. Seems that last deck /Fractal) is missing an  :air Pillar which I put there after testing. And 1  :entropy deck is too much, take a Poison deck against  :entropy. And I'm still didn't understand if DD would like to go with this one
5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5od 5od 5od 5od 5od 5od 5of 5of 5of 5og 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7mv 7mv 7mv 7n5 8ps
or that one:
5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5od 5od 5od 5od 5od 5od 5of 5of 5of 5of 5og 5ol 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 7ms 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7oe 7oe 8pr
I put up also a correct  :entropy deck.
Salvages should be fine

Edit: one more thing: use upgraded Deadly Poisons instead of Spiders in the Poison deck. I also put Rewinds in the DDs deck, we just have to use em when it's a good moment.

@ Legit: don't worry, before deckout issues someone will get killed  ;)

Please everybody, take decks from the Vault. I don't know why, but it gives "error codes" in some cases. Anybody knows the reason?

Ok, maybe I'll see mistakes if I put decks here once more:

1. BatCountry
52g 52j 52j 52j 52j 52j 52o 52o 52o 52q 52q 5on 5on 5oo 5oo 5oo 5oo 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 718 718 718 8pk

2. Bloom

3. Tucking Fypo

4. Drunk Destroyer
5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5od 5od 5od 5od 5od 5od 5of 5of 5of 5og 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7mv 7mv 7mv 7n5 8ps

5. Plastique 
5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f7 5f7 5og 5og 5on 5on 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 7n6 7n6 7n6 8po

6. Pervepic 
5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5of 5of 5of 5og 5ol 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5up 5up 5up 7td 7td 7td 7td 7td 7td 8pt

7. Legit 
5la 5la 5lk 5lk 5lk 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5ok 5ok 5ok 5ok 5ok 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 61o 61o 61u 622 622 63a 63a 80i 80i 80i 8pu

8. Robocracy
4vc 4vc 4vd 4vf 4vf 4vl 4vl 4vn 4vo 50u 50u 50u 5oc 5oc 5od 5od 5of 5og 5oi 5ol 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 6u7 6u9 7mv 8pj

Pobably I'm starting to go crazy, but if anybody sees what's wrong with decks 1 and 5, call me.

Offline TuckingFypo

Re: Round 2 - Main Topic https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32511.msg412396#msg412396
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2011, 07:14:23 am »
You've gone crazy.  :o

I just copy/pasta'd the deck codes from your post into the Vault again, and the decks seem fine now.  :))

After I sleep and go to/come back from school, I should have ~30 minutes before the deadline.  I'd say we're about done, but are there any last minute changes that could be needed?

Offline plastiqe

• plastiqe hides under a Cloak.
Re: Round 2 - Main Topic https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32511.msg412456#msg412456
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2011, 11:05:28 am »
Water LOST (not won) with their :light / :water stall against death in round 1, and they lost against Team Air with their :light / :water stall in round 1 last war.  They did beat Air three times last war but it was with aggressive rush style decks, not stalls.

I tested the Fractal Fireflies against the decks that beat us in War III, overall I am less than confident in beating Water with it.  I would prefer to switch to the 30 card Fire Bolt, and Legit you can go Fractal Fireflies vs Light if that's ok.

5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i8 5i8 5i8 5i8 5i8 5i8 5id 5id 5id 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5on 5on 5on 8pr

4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 55q 590 590 590 590 5c1 5f6 5f6 5i4 5i4 5i7 5i9 5i9 5ic 5ic 5ic 5if 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5lg 8pm

5f0 5f0 5f0 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f6 5fc 5fc 5gi 5gi 5gi 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5ib 5ib 5ib 5ig 5jm 5jm 5jm 7h2 7h2 7h2 8po

blarg: Pervepic,Legit,Bloom,TuckingFypo,plastiqe