*Author

Jon94

Re: decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7279.msg84372#msg84372
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2010, 09:59:12 pm »
Cool, thanks. I think we actually have a pretty good match-up against all the aether players, as long as they keep their decks pretty vanilla. We should be able to beat phase shields and fractal decks.

finkel

Re: decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7279.msg84450#msg84450
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2010, 11:08:25 pm »
****, fractal. I hadn't even thought of that. My steal+dragon deck might fail against a good fractal, especially fractal devourer.

Dammit. Air isn't so great at synergizing. The best thing it has going is flying weapons, but we didn't take any titans, which is really unfortuante. Flying titans (with gravity pulls) can beat many many decks, such as fractal-darkness and aether, and I have 6 of them. A flying titans deck would have almost guaranteed me the victory against my first fight, and as-is it's going to be risky, since if he plays a fractal deck, I'll probably be outdamaged.

Offline tyranimTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • formerly unit
Re: decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7279.msg84457#msg84457
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2010, 11:13:13 pm »
Shit, fractal. I hadn't even thought of that. My steal+dragon deck might fail against a good fractal, especially fractal devourer.

Dammit. Air isn't so great at synergizing. The best thing it has going is flying weapons, but we didn't take any titans, which is really unfortuante. Flying titans (with gravity pulls) can beat many many decks, such as fractal-darkness and aether, and I have 6 of them. A flying titans deck would have almost guaranteed me the victory against my first fight, and as-is it's going to be risky, since if he plays a fractal deck, I'll probably be outdamaged.
um..... about that. when i was making the vault (i was rushed, alot) anyway, when i was making it, i didnt want to put in a bunch of rares that people may or may not have, so i put in the air rares. i didnt want to risk it, so i just put in some cards that people can buy. i added the aether dragons because i was running out of ideas and put in a high costing card so if we lose, we wont lose anything we will need. i added the aether pillars in case someone wanted to use the dragons (for some reason, i still dont know)
my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like "its better than yours" damn right, its better than yours! i can teach you but i'd have to charge!

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • like. follow. tweet.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSkill of the Elemental : Mark of ProtectionWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7279.msg84472#msg84472
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2010, 11:25:46 pm »
Excellent strategies Unit  :P

OO, and don't forget my deck, the one valuka suggested I used. I'm going to practice with its unupgraded version.
WAR X - TEAM :air AIR

[EtG Council]   |   [Card Ideas & Art]   |   [Guilds]

• Legendary Member
  • tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • formerly unit
Re: decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7279.msg84473#msg84473
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2010, 11:27:02 pm »
ty. but it was rushed, so its not as good as some of my ideas that i thought of when the time expired...
my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like "its better than yours" damn right, its better than yours! i can teach you but i'd have to charge!

• Legendary Member
  • formerly unit
Re: decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7279.msg84476#msg84476
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2010, 11:28:31 pm »
be aware that you arent allowed to have any upped cards, only the masters are privilaged with that in this war. so you may have to tweek a little. also, is it the one that he used against me? acelink that is....

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • like. follow. tweet.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSkill of the Elemental : Mark of ProtectionWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7279.msg84481#msg84481
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2010, 11:31:49 pm »
And if you really think I should go with that one, I WILL!!  :D Unit make sure I submit this deck instead, unupgraded of course.
OO don't worry, I know I can't use upgraded cards. I stated somewhere that we shouldn't even mention using them :P But anyways I meant the same deck as if it were used in PVP 1.

Do you want me to get the code or can you figure it out?
WAR X - TEAM :air AIR

[EtG Council]   |   [Card Ideas & Art]   |   [Guilds]

• Legendary Member
  • formerly unit
Re: decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7279.msg84484#msg84484
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2010, 11:33:25 pm »
no, i think i know what it is.

finkel

Re: decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7279.msg84646#msg84646
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2010, 02:35:18 am »
Phase dragons, great. Another bad cost:damage ratio.

BTW: I've won 7 cards grinding FGs, so I can literally make ANY unupped deck now :D

here are the decks I've come up with so far:
earthquake denial. This will work beautifully against aether, since it's always pushed to the limits in terms of quanta usage, and this should push it way, way, way over.
Code: [Select]
58o 58o 58o 58o 593 593 593 593 593 593 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5of 5of 5of 5of 5of 5of 5og 5og
This will only work if he packs dimensional shields. Otherwise, I'm screwed. If he does, then I'll use them to prevent damage and lay down the dragons, at least one of which should survive, having enough health to survive 1 lightning. This is almost guaranteed to win as long as he does actually play dim shields. Otherwise, I'm almost guaranteed to lose.
5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5of 5of 5of 5of 5of 5of 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5up 5up 5up 5up 5up 5up
This one has a chance if he opts out of dimensional shields, or protects them. The fog shields will help especially against a fractal rush, though probably not much/enough.
55q 55q 55q 55q 55q 55q 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5of 5of 5of 5of 5of 5of 5og 5og 5og 5og
Seeing as how I have zero tournament experience, and very limited pvp experience, what do you think? Should I scrap this all and go with something else? Use one of these, but with a slight/big change? Let me know. Right now. Opopo-where are you going? I mean right now. I really don't have much time here :S

valuka

Re: decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7279.msg84791#msg84791
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2010, 06:40:12 am »
Phase dragons, great. Another bad cost:damage ratio.

BTW: I've won 7 cards grinding FGs, so I can literally make ANY unupped deck now :D

here are the decks I've come up with so far:
earthquake denial. This will work beautifully against aether, since it's always pushed to the limits in terms of quanta usage, and this should push it way, way, way over.
58o 58o 58o 58o 593 593 593 593 593 593 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5of 5of 5of 5of 5of 5of 5og 5og
This will only work if he packs dimensional shields. Otherwise, I'm screwed. If he does, then I'll use them to prevent damage and lay down the dragons, at least one of which should survive, having enough health to survive 1 lightning. This is almost guaranteed to win as long as he does actually play dim shields. Otherwise, I'm almost guaranteed to lose.
5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5of 5of 5of 5of 5of 5of 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5up 5up 5up 5up 5up 5up
This one has a chance if he opts out of dimensional shields, or protects them. The fog shields will help especially against a fractal rush, though probably not much/enough.
55q 55q 55q 55q 55q 55q 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5of 5of 5of 5of 5of 5of 5og 5og 5og 5og
Seeing as how I have zero tournament experience, and very limited pvp experience, what do you think? Should I scrap this all and go with something else? Use one of these, but with a slight/big change? Let me know. Right now. Opopo-where are you going? I mean right now. I really don't have much time here :S
I vote to the first one. Aether has a big problem, if he has no quanta.

melendr

Re: decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7279.msg84880#msg84880
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2010, 02:17:02 pm »
5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5of 5of 5of 5of 5of 5og 5og 5ol 5ol 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5up 5up 5up 5up 5up 5up 5ur

I am hoping they go with phase shields and the fog shield will reduce some damage. owl's eye is to shoot any non immortal creatures. they might even play a creature before they have fractal if they go with fractal. then if I have owl's eye I could shoot it. *sigh* if they have all immortal creatures the stiletto is for a biiit of healing with damage. always nice to have. its really a shame wings are not out yet. that would probably be really useful. the steals might also be used for stealing an aether pillar if they are low on them.

I really wanted to make a ffq deck but I would have needed empathic bones and i like having one miracle. that would not work well against aether anyway though I guess.

• Legendary Member
  • formerly unit
Re: decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7279.msg84962#msg84962
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2010, 04:42:41 pm »
5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5of 5of 5of 5of 5of 5og 5og 5ol 5ol 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5up 5up 5up 5up 5up 5up 5ur

I am hoping they go with phase shields and the fog shield will reduce some damage. owl's eye is to shoot any non immortal creatures. they might even play a creature before they have fractal if they go with fractal. then if I have owl's eye I could shoot it. *sigh* if they have all immortal creatures the stiletto is for a biiit of healing with damage. always nice to have. its really a shame wings are not out yet. that would probably be really useful. the steals might also be used for stealing an aether pillar if they are low on them.

I really wanted to make a ffq deck but I would have needed empathic bones and i like having one miracle. that would not work well against aether anyway though I guess.
cant use this deck, stick to the vault. we have no vamp daggers. were currently using some steals. get a new deck

anything
blarg: