*Author

Active members:
assassim(1) Ender241(1) Uncle Jellyfish(1) Delreich(1) 10 men(1) Guenwhyever(1) JPhoenix925(1) kriel(1) Feeres(1) darkfrogger(1) Demagog(1) Draco(1) killfer8(1) hermantheowl(1) Elentar(1) Krzysiek K.(1) Avenger(1) omgarm(1) xazncluelessx(1) yaladilae(1) Core(1) lordfraction(1) Downsociety(1) Epidj(1) havacookie(1) Ge0metry v1.2(1) Bender74d(1) ropo(1) sheno13(1) xonepartlost(1) Shiva(1) sSethia(1) Innominate(1) 1chase1997(1) lolwut(1) deathalo44(1) caleron0(1) Penguinpwns(1) Dr.David(1) Istari.(1) 7wavemaster(1) Stinks(1) Sunstar(1) waterchainsawman(1) vicdad999999(1) pwnator(1) Toimu13(1) dodong(1) LongDono(1) Jacky_nimble(1) EvaRia(1) Shrink(1) TheIdioticIdiot(1) dragono(1) Skau(1) Asmius(1) jman2v(1) card master(1) lskpiano(1) Spiraler(1) hell_maker_2943(1) wildgoldenpk(1) YawnChainHow(1) Whoopin(1) ViralDrake(1) taker(1) Pkmn31337(1) Rotag(1) n00b(1) moonlighting(1) Grassmelody(1) ayoth(1) stancho(1) aqwsz0(1) Xenocidius(1) shigi(1) Acacia Avenue(1) ch987(1) mradamant(1) john12306(1) Nathan11101(1) mikpj(1) frimax(1) talons132117(1) ryno3no(1) Offliine(1) blackposin(1) mixeddefense(1) icybraker(2) castroviz(2) wolfin(2) wolfcrazy(2) dimondghost(2) Mastermind79(2) xdude(2) cfreddy(2) gamma1013(2) thekillergame(2) kmail127(2) RGX521(2) WhiteTigerShiro(2) doomgaze(2) s0laris(2) 7_Deadly_Sins(2) th1s1sr4nd0m(2) 9jacob4(2) WisperingWind(2) omegareaper7(2) vidurkhanna(2) willng3(2) druidnia(2) moosemunch(2) OzzJr(2) Higurashi(2) Xiahou Dun(3) sinez(3) genraenera(3) Djhopper :)(3) icecoldbro(3) ddevans96(3) PaulWog(3) Malao(3) elemaster(4) draven848(4) Snopel(5) furballdn(5) arles(6) pikachufan2164(8) TheForbiddenOracle(9) Essence(10) Ant-n-ero(12)

Offline pikachufan2164

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Phase in, phase out.
  • Awards: Rouser of Willng3 RecruitsWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake 	2nd Trivia Winner
Re: The Essential Halfblood Farmer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3154.msg319257#msg319257
« Reply #156 on: April 25, 2011, 01:14:39 am »
A deck list is already in the first post, but here's the deck image anyway.
Code: [Select]
61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61s 61s 61s 61s 61s 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61v 61v 61v 61v 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63aPillar/Pend split included for Earthquake protection.
I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.

Level 2 Magic Judge.

wildgoldenpk

Re: The Essential Halfblood Farmer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3154.msg322365#msg322365
« Reply #157 on: April 29, 2011, 02:37:41 am »
I had this deck , it isnt really good, i like my new half-blood deck better :)

PaulWog

Re: The Essential Halfblood Farmer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3154.msg334650#msg334650
« Reply #158 on: May 16, 2011, 09:46:16 am »
I tried this deck since I am desperate to get a false god grinding deck going. I can't quite seem to get the final few rares that can't be bought. So anyways, I had 2000 gold, so I went ahead and bought everything to make this deck. I'm down to literally 13 gold now because this deck has consistently lost. I play entirely properly with correct moves (not that it's complex in the least), and this deck has simply lost me gold nonstop for the past two hours. :-/

Am I just getting really unlucky? Should I tweak the deck? I've won a fair number of games, but the gold lost outweighs the wins significantly.

Offline YawnChainHow

• Reputation Power: 9
  • YawnChainHow is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Tees no longer available for purchase
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: The Essential Halfblood Farmer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3154.msg334917#msg334917
« Reply #159 on: May 16, 2011, 08:42:42 pm »
false god grinding deck
Title of thread/name of deck: The Essential Halfblood Farmer

There are very few FGs that this can beat consistently (something like 3 out of 29). It's meant for AI5 (Halfbloods), which consistently fail to produce anything that can harm you behind Dimensional Shield.

Offline TheForbiddenOracle

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: The Essential Halfblood Farmer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3154.msg334931#msg334931
« Reply #160 on: May 16, 2011, 08:55:58 pm »
false god grinding deck

There are very few FGs that this can beat consistently (something like 3 out of 29). It's meant for AI5 (Halfbloods), which consistently fail to produce anything that can harm you behind Dimensional Shield.
Explosions, steals, EQ's, and momentum can be found in many HB decks, and the problem is their decks are different everytime so you have no idea what they're carrying

PaulWog

Re: The Essential Halfblood Farmer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3154.msg334984#msg334984
« Reply #161 on: May 16, 2011, 09:43:26 pm »
false god grinding deck

Please read the entirety of my post. If you're going to assume that I'm doing something wrong, please clarify rather than assume. I realize the wording could be misinterpreted, but I thought mutually we'd have an understanding because the title of the thread is rather obvious to all of us.

I am desperate to get a FG deck going. I don't have one yet. Hence why I made this deck to farm until I can get to the false gods. <_<; It's obvious based on the first post (the guide) that this is a half-blood deck.

My question still remains from my post. Just not getting a positive win ratio with the deck for its intended purposes :-(

Offline EssenceTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: The Essential Halfblood Farmer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3154.msg335003#msg335003
« Reply #162 on: May 16, 2011, 10:00:33 pm »
I'd have to guess that it's bad luck.  When this deck was created, there was no Butterfly Effect, no Neurotoxin, no Spine Carapace, and Skull Buckler was different -- but those are about the only things that have really changed. 

If you're really having that big of a problem, I'd suggest switching the Mark to :darknessmark and swapping in some Steals -- OR switching the mark to :lightmark and swapping in some Sanctuaries.  Both of those mods make the deck slightly more likely to deck out, but slightly more flexible in the number of threats it can stand up to.  By and large, though, given the amount of positive commentary, I think it's likely that it's just a rather unlikely streak of bad luck. :(

Good luck going forward with this!
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

PaulWog

Re: The Essential Halfblood Farmer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3154.msg335012#msg335012
« Reply #163 on: May 16, 2011, 10:04:29 pm »
I'd have to guess that it's bad luck.  When this deck was created, there was no Butterfly Effect, no Neurotoxin, no Spine Carapace, and Skull Buckler was different -- but those are about the only things that have really changed. 

If you're really having that big of a problem, I'd suggest switching the Mark to :darknessmark and swapping in some Steals -- OR switching the mark to :lightmark and swapping in some Sanctuaries.  Both of those mods make the deck slightly more likely to deck out, but slightly more flexible in the number of threats it can stand up to.  By and large, though, given the amount of positive commentary, I think it's likely that it's just a rather unlikely streak of bad luck. :(

Good luck going forward with this!
Thanks. :)

I'll just try grinding it out again against the half bloods and see how things go then.

arles

Re: The Essential Halfblood Farmer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3154.msg336994#msg336994
« Reply #164 on: May 19, 2011, 06:22:30 pm »
Quick Q. Why are the Aether Pendulum's there instead of the Aether Pillar? It seems that (esp if you add steal and the darkness mark) this isn't really adding anything.

Offline pikachufan2164

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Phase in, phase out.
  • Awards: Rouser of Willng3 RecruitsWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake 	2nd Trivia Winner
Re: The Essential Halfblood Farmer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3154.msg336995#msg336995
« Reply #165 on: May 19, 2011, 06:24:33 pm »
Quick Q. Why are the Aether Pendulum's there instead of the Aether Pillar? It seems that (esp if you add steal and the darkness mark) this isn't really adding anything.
Aether Pends are there for EQ protection when you're playing with an Aether mark. If you're playing the Darkness mark Steal variant, or the Light mark Sanctuary variant, you'll need to adjust the Pillar/Pend balance accordingly.
I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.

Level 2 Magic Judge.

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: The Essential Halfblood Farmer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3154.msg336996#msg336996
« Reply #166 on: May 19, 2011, 06:25:57 pm »
It's to prevent Earthquake from hitting you as hard.  If you have 2 Pillars and 1 Pendulum on the field, they both serve the same purpose, but if the AI uses 1 Earthquake then you're still left with quanta producers.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

arles

Re: The Essential Halfblood Farmer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3154.msg337022#msg337022
« Reply #167 on: May 19, 2011, 07:47:33 pm »
I see, thanks. Newbie and didn't even know about the earthquake card :)

blarg: