*Author

Offline NepycrosTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • My creativity was OP, so I had to nerf it.
Re: 12 Realms: Nerora's Rising https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22889.msg313739#msg313739
« Reply #84 on: April 17, 2011, 02:16:40 pm »
ZBlader, would you mind if I used the pseudo-element made by you and BloodShadow?

I think it would be an interesting element to add into the game. If you would allow it, could you make the stat distribution? I would rather you than Emerald because you are a part in the making of the element.
Exactly what pseudo-element are you referring to?

We will stick with the basic 12 element set-up. No exceptions. However, we will have event cards that are drawn at intervals, and they will have everything from natural disasters to the introduction of some very interesting plot devices.
Perception is the source of misunderstanding.

Why, yes. I do have a Mindgate necklace. It's how I ninja everyone.

Offline EmeraldTiger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • :life :aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 12 Realms: Nerora's Rising https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22889.msg313778#msg313778
« Reply #85 on: April 17, 2011, 02:51:34 pm »
To let everyone know we have started to work on this again.
If Nowhere is Somewhere, and Somewhere is Over there, How can we be Anywhere?
:life :aether

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 12 Realms: Nerora's Rising https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22889.msg313880#msg313880
« Reply #86 on: April 17, 2011, 04:52:28 pm »
ZBlader, would you mind if I used the pseudo-element made by you and BloodShadow?

I think it would be an interesting element to add into the game. If you would allow it, could you make the stat distribution? I would rather you than Emerald because you are a part in the making of the element.
Exactly what pseudo-element are you referring to?

We will stick with the basic 12 element set-up. No exceptions. However, we will have event cards that are drawn at intervals, and they will have everything from natural disasters to the introduction of some very interesting plot devices.
I believe he means Void. It's not real element though, so no, you can't have a Void Elemental, sorry.

Purity_Riot

Re: 12 Realms: Nerora's Rising https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22889.msg315867#msg315867
« Reply #87 on: April 20, 2011, 01:11:09 am »

Element: Air
Name: Talia
Strength: 2
Inteligence: 6
Wisdom: 4
Empathy: 6
Perception: 4
Defence: 6
Agility: 4
Loyalty: 2
Stamina: 6
Luck: 8
Charisma: 8

hugebidan

Re: 12 Realms: Nerora's Rising https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22889.msg335360#msg335360
« Reply #88 on: May 17, 2011, 10:54:48 am »

Element: Life
Name: hugebidan
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Wisdom: 6
Empathy: 4
Perception: 6
Defense: 4
Agility: 4
Loyalty: 4
Stamina: 4