*Author

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 12 Lives Battle Thread (Hosted by RavingRabbid) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16109.msg213839#msg213839
« Reply #132 on: November 30, 2010, 08:51:44 pm »
i haven't played my match with appawesome BUT i've some points:
1. i've been really active last days, you can ask people and even you know because i talked with you A LOT ;).
2. he WAS online but he couldn't play then.
i've been more active he couldn't play, i'd like to hear his side of the story.
:gravity nilsieboy :gravity
I wondered why the titan was getting bigger, then it hit me. ~gravity

Offline RavingRabbidTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: 12 Lives Battle Thread (Hosted by RavingRabbid) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16109.msg213840#msg213840
« Reply #133 on: November 30, 2010, 08:52:43 pm »
Round 5 posted.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline Wizardcat

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Wizardcat hides under a Cloak.
  • Psychic-Type
  • Awards: War #6 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Dark Ages
Re: 12 Lives Battle Thread (Hosted by RavingRabbid) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16109.msg213849#msg213849
« Reply #134 on: November 30, 2010, 09:04:29 pm »
Failed to meet with Nyma for my match, taking a penalty of five lives.

Choosing to lose: :death :earth :gravity :life :water

Regaining: :fire :light

:aether :air :darkness :death :earth :entropy :fire :gravity :life :light :time :water 1-ups
YESNOYESNONOYESYESNONOYESYESNO2
The dogs of war are nothing compared to the cats.

Offline Appawesome

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Appawesome is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: 12 Lives Battle Thread (Hosted by RavingRabbid) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16109.msg214005#msg214005
« Reply #135 on: December 01, 2010, 12:46:55 am »
1. i've been really active last days, you can ask people and even you know because i talked with you A LOT ;).
1. Well, did you talk in chat, where I am banned?
2. I'm pretty sure it is illegal to skip school...

I was active, but I never saw you on the forums when I was on.

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 12 Lives Battle Thread (Hosted by RavingRabbid) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16109.msg214291#msg214291
« Reply #136 on: December 01, 2010, 11:50:57 am »

next time you'd tell people you're banned from chat....

Indrejue

Re: 12 Lives Battle Thread (Hosted by RavingRabbid) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16109.msg214350#msg214350
« Reply #137 on: December 01, 2010, 02:16:38 pm »
both loss 5 lives

Offline Appawesome

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Appawesome is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: 12 Lives Battle Thread (Hosted by RavingRabbid) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16109.msg214361#msg214361
« Reply #138 on: December 01, 2010, 02:31:23 pm »

So how am I suppose to do that?

Kuross

Re: 12 Lives Battle Thread (Hosted by RavingRabbid) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16109.msg214365#msg214365
« Reply #139 on: December 01, 2010, 02:38:09 pm »

So how am I suppose to do that?
*cough* forums *cough*

Offline RavingRabbidTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: 12 Lives Battle Thread (Hosted by RavingRabbid) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16109.msg214404#msg214404
« Reply #140 on: December 01, 2010, 04:10:21 pm »
Then, Appawesome loses 5 lives. >_> You didn't even tell nils you were banned from chat.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Always trust badgers.
Re: 12 Lives Battle Thread (Hosted by RavingRabbid) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16109.msg214412#msg214412
« Reply #141 on: December 01, 2010, 04:17:47 pm »
Then, Appawesome loses 5 lives. >_> You didn't even tell nils you were banned from chat.
so i continue with my lives? or do i have to remove some to? (have to know that for my match)

kobisjeruk

Re: 12 Lives Battle Thread (Hosted by RavingRabbid) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16109.msg214418#msg214418
« Reply #142 on: December 01, 2010, 04:22:57 pm »
did you even question whether they made contact in forum PM before ruling out the penalty to Appawesome?
i may not know the full detail but i'd like to know if nilsieboy had actually contacted Appawesome using forum PM to know when they can schedule the match because seems to me like Appawesome waited in forum while nilsieboy waited in chat
dont know exactly how 'waiting on the forum' as Appawesome put it supposed to be but one can assume he was also somehow actively trying to schedule a match while he was banned in chat

try not to be biased because imo it should be -5 penalty for both for failing to duel while having record of being active

both loss 5 lives
^this

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Always trust badgers.
Re: 12 Lives Battle Thread (Hosted by RavingRabbid) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16109.msg214425#msg214425
« Reply #143 on: December 01, 2010, 04:29:07 pm »
did you even question whether they made contact in forum PM before ruling out the penalty to Appawesome?
i may not know the full detail but i'd like to know if nilsieboy had actually contacted Appawesome using forum PM to know when they can schedule the match because seems to me like Appawesome waited in forum while nilsieboy waited in chat
dont know exactly how 'waiting on the forum' as Appawesome put it supposed to be but one can assume he was also somehow actively trying to schedule a match while he was banned in chat

try not to be biased because imo it should be -5 penalty for both for failing to duel while having record of being active

both loss 5 lives
^this
first of all i pm'd appa and when i'm online at chat i'm ALWAYS online at forum.
and indrejue has nothing to say about this? (raving is organizer, he isn't)

anything
blarg: