Mark of Light
Mark cards are the rarest cards in the game, winnable only from weekly PvP Tournaments or PvP League, which reward in-game codes that can be refunded for a Mark card or nymph.
Mark cards generate quanta just like pillars, with a few special features:
- If unupgraded and of the same element as your mark, it will stack on top of it, making it untouchable by PC
- If upgraded and/or a different element to your mark it will be placed on the board like a pillar, but in separate stacks
- Turns into a random nymph when targeted with Nymph’s Tears
- Replaced by Relic in spins
- Mark cards are almost always left unupgraded by players who own them, both so that they can stack and so that they can be used in unupgraded tournaments.
Mark cards are considered trophies by the community, in-game proof that a player has won a tournament. If you ever manage to obtain one be sure to hold onto it, as it is a treasure that you may not obtain again for a very long time.