From Elements the Game Wiki
A creature is a type of card that is displayed in the center of the board when played.
There are many ways to make a creature appear in your side of the battlefield:
- Summon it from your own hand.
- Generate it by another creature's Active Skill.
- Generate skeletons with Boneyard every time a non-skeleton creature dies.
- Use Aflatoxin to poison a creature. When the creature dies a Malignant Cell will be generated.
- Copy another creature with Parallel Universe.
- Turn your weapon into a creature with Flying Weapon.
- The skill Deja Vu can also create a copy of the creature using it.
- Use Shard of Integrity to form a Shard Golem from your shards.
Pages in category "Creatures"
The following 98 pages are in this category, out of 98 total.