*Author

Scaredgirl

WoE - Staff Positions https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32879.msg415207#msg415207
« on: October 24, 2011, 03:49:28 pm »
WoE - Staff Positions

This is where I will collect all the WoE staff positions we will be using. I will add more positions when I come up with new ones. A person can have multiple titles. Number in the brackets is how many people we need in that job.

WoE Main Organizer (Scaredgirl, + 2)
- Main Organizers rotate responsibilities so that one Day will be handled by one Main Organizer, who then rests for the next 2 Days. This way workload won't bee too much for one person.
- Updates the map (movement, control, terrain changes, special)
- Assign battles
- adds/removes players
- Full access to everything
- Cannot participate in the event

WoE Recruitment (majofa)
- Manages the "Join WoE" topic
- Lets the Main Organizer know who is joining the event and who is leaving

WoE Quest Manager (Scaredgirl, Kuroaitou, + 2)
- Develops quests, either the mechanics or the lore or both

WoE NPC (TheonlyrealBeef, Wizardcat, + 1)
- Builds NPC decks based on the theme of the character in question
- Fights as an NPC against other players

WoE Diplomatics Manager (1)
- Manages the diplomatic relations between teams by observing what is happening and changing the numbers when needed. For example, if one team attacks the other, Diplomatics Manager will worsen the relations between these two elements.

WoE Economics Manager (1)
- Adds/removes cards in the total card pool of the Merchant when players create cards etc.
- Manages the Global Auction

WoE Discarder (1)
- very simple job of posting the discarding/salvaging "deck" in all battle result topics
- requires little effort, but high activity (online every day)

More will be added later..

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: WoE - Staff Positions https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32879.msg415211#msg415211
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 03:54:59 pm »
Do people aply for these? (if so, can i haz discarder?)
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

Offline YoungSot

• Reputation Power: 18
  • YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • SootySot!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: WoE - Staff Positions https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32879.msg415213#msg415213
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 03:59:20 pm »
I would like to apply for any (or all) of these positions. I'd love the chance to be heavily involved in the WoE event. :)
1. Quest Manager
2. Main Organizer
3. NPC

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: WoE - Staff Positions https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32879.msg415214#msg415214
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2011, 04:03:12 pm »
I am very interested in the following positions, in order of preference:
- WoE NPC
- WoE Diplomatics Manager
- Woe Economics Manager
- WoE Quest Manager

ps. yes, I can handle them all at once!

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: WoE - Staff Positions https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32879.msg415215#msg415215
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2011, 04:06:26 pm »
very interested in WoE NPC and WoE Diplomatics Manager.
:gravity nilsieboy :gravity
I wondered why the titan was getting bigger, then it hit me. ~gravity

Offline Zaealix

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Zaealix is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Former Gravity apprentice-currently Water aligned.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: WoE - Staff Positions https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32879.msg415216#msg415216
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2011, 04:12:23 pm »
I don't know what roles you can sign up for...But I think i'd like to be WOE NPC staff member, if possible.
*Water Guild*

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: WoE - Staff Positions https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32879.msg415224#msg415224
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2011, 04:33:59 pm »
I would like to sign up for
- WoE NPC
- WoE Discarder
In no order. I can also do both.
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

Offline Onizuka

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Onizuka hides under a Cloak.
  • Donuts!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake1st Person to Escape the TempleSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup - HoH5th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: WoE - Staff Positions https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32879.msg415226#msg415226
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2011, 04:43:08 pm »
Order of preference
-WoE NPC
-WoE Discarder
-WoE Diplomatics manager
-WoE Economics manager

Go go 3x Darkness NPC!
You're just as selfish as I am. You're just not as good at it yet.

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: WoE - Staff Positions https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32879.msg415231#msg415231
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2011, 04:52:07 pm »
I can help out with Quest Management if you'd like.  If not I'll wait to offer assistance later.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline the dictator

• Reputation Power: 17
  • the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • There are no dumb questions, only dumb answers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: WoE - Staff Positions https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32879.msg415234#msg415234
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2011, 05:00:21 pm »
Hmm, in order of preference (multiple possible):

WoE Main Organizer
WoE Discarder
WoE Economics Manager
WoE Quest Manager
WoE Diplomatics Manager

I think I can even combine Main Organizer with a few of the ones listed below, but not too many please (but judging from the number of posts, I guess that should work out fine).

Oh, and it might be a good way to add a second Discarder, just because the roll requires such high activity. (as in, when one fails to be on-line due to whatever, the other makes sure everything gets done).
[18:28:55] Acsabi44: grinding is about pwning the AI as fast as possible
Back from a long break.
:water War Veteran - 4 times
Because inverted art is awesome - Looking for a tool for gather stats for arena, look no further

Scaredgirl

Re: WoE - Staff Positions https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32879.msg415245#msg415245
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2011, 05:34:28 pm »
Thanks to everyone offering to help, but there's no need to apply just yet. I will first find out all the positions we need, then start the application process.

blarg: Scaredgirl,majofa,Kuroaitou,TheonlyrealBeef,Wizardcat