*Author

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: WoE - Skill polishing - Aether https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33270.msg424280#msg424280
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2011, 01:44:55 pm »
I think Static Charge works actually. The reason why I disliked most of the previous "take X cards" skills was they they had cards that cost a specific quanta. But with cards like Supernova and Ball of Lighting, you are not restricted to that one element.

The idea of a Chain Lightning is pretty cool actually, but I think it should travel from one hex to the next hitting only players from one element. This way if your enemies form a line (or ball up) on the map, you could do some serious damage.

Fusion Power.. yea something like that could work, but I'm not sure if :aether is the best element for it. I think an element like :gravity would fit better. I don't know..
I wish you were on chat more often so we can flood the room with WoE spam. :P

In regards to Static Charge, I guess I understand the Supernova skill (because of the quanta issue), but the problem is, Supernova is MUCH stronger compared to Ball Lightning in my opinion. Either way, it seems that based on these decisions, we should probably just call the :aether tree 'finished' and move on to Air or something to finalize that.

Chain Lightning would actually be a fun idea for Air if you can hit multiple players from long distances... fits the whole 'I'm a ranger' type of ideal. But what to name it...

As for Fusion Power, you've already solved it - put it into the 'Devotion' tree instead. ^^

blarg: