*Author

Offline omegareaper7

• Reputation Power: 21
  • omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
Re: WoE - Questions and Answers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30942.msg406363#msg406363
« Reply #180 on: October 08, 2011, 01:58:55 pm »
how much Exp did i get for beating napalm again?
Youtube.com/user/thefatcatsofray New youtube channel for videos of sorts.
Each and every imagination of the human mind is a possibility in the physical reality. - William D. Catherine
"We will either find a way, or make one!" Hannibal

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: WoE - Questions and Answers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30942.msg406364#msg406364
« Reply #181 on: October 08, 2011, 02:10:11 pm »
how much Exp did i get for beating napalm again?
+ 5 exp
+ 3 :death reputation (under the smilie on your CS)
- 1 :fire reputation

+ 6 cards (see salvage posted by SG)

Snopel

Re: WoE - Questions and Answers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30942.msg406891#msg406891
« Reply #182 on: October 09, 2011, 05:57:21 am »
Just a quick question. Is it possible to sign off of this event? Because I'm on the event currently and recently I've been hit by a wave so if I continued any further all I'd be doing is using up a spot and not doing anything. I simply have no time.

Offline Kamietsu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Old to Elements
  • Awards: Spell Art Competition WinnerWinner of the MASH-UP CompetitionFunny Card Competition WinnerWinner of
Re: WoE - Questions and Answers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30942.msg406919#msg406919
« Reply #183 on: October 09, 2011, 07:17:01 am »
Just a quick question. Is it possible to sign off of this event? Because I'm on the event currently and recently I've been hit by a wave so if I continued any further all I'd be doing is using up a spot and not doing anything. I simply have no time.
Either PM SG saying you have to drop out or keep saying it now and then in WoE threads until she sees you saying it.

So Reputation...how does it work? I just beat a Death member of the same level. I get +1 rep to my element? -1 rep to death element?
╔╦╦═╦══╦╗  ( ̄ー ̄) --Snorlax says:
║═╣╬║║║║║    Eat your shower, brush your toothpaste, take your teeth.
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝

Offline Fluffy Ninja

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Fluffy Ninja is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: WoE - Questions and Answers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30942.msg406980#msg406980
« Reply #184 on: October 09, 2011, 12:27:37 pm »
How will Improved Trading work, I would write Improved Trading *Player*? and how will the othere player Im trading with write this?

Offline YoungSot

• Reputation Power: 18
  • YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • SootySot!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: WoE - Questions and Answers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30942.msg407043#msg407043
« Reply #185 on: October 09, 2011, 04:22:35 pm »
How will Improved Trading work, I would write Improved Trading *Player*? and how will the othere player Im trading with write this?
Most likely you and the other player would both just use the "trade with" action.

Offline EmeraldTiger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • :life :aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: WoE - Questions and Answers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30942.msg407044#msg407044
« Reply #186 on: October 09, 2011, 04:23:01 pm »
How do I set My starting Skill?
If Nowhere is Somewhere, and Somewhere is Over there, How can we be Anywhere?
:life :aether

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: WoE - Questions and Answers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30942.msg407047#msg407047
« Reply #187 on: October 09, 2011, 04:25:34 pm »
How do I set My starting Skill?
Go to your Character Sheet (probably tab 8 )

You see "Mark of Life" in a grey box under MARK SKILLS?
Right next to that is a section TIER 1 SKILLS, click the grey box under that and a drop down menu will appear (click the little arrow). Select your skill.

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: WoE - Questions and Answers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30942.msg407140#msg407140
« Reply #188 on: October 09, 2011, 08:10:55 pm »
How exactly is Work revenue calculated?  Because :earth seems to control less territory than we do, make less Elemental revenue than we do, and yet their Work is worth more.  Why? 8)

Also
  • How much does a Stone of Return cost?
  • Is a Stone of Return available at towns, or only in cities?
  • Side question: is there anything keeping us from founding more than one town?
  • Can you carry more than one Stone of Return at a time?
  • Can you give a bound Stone of Return to a teammate for them to use?
  • Can you give an unbound Stone of Return to a teammate for them to Bind and use?
  • Thanks.
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Offline Malignant

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Malignant is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Malignant is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Satan Claus
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup1st True Slayer of GodsSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #2 EventWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: WoE - Questions and Answers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30942.msg407330#msg407330
« Reply #189 on: October 10, 2011, 02:39:11 am »
How exactly is Work revenue calculated?  Because :earth seems to control less territory than we do, make less Elemental revenue than we do, and yet their Work is worth more.  Why? 8)

Work Revenue = Element Revenue / No. of players in Element / 2. Then round up/down.

And I am not sure about the rest.

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: WoE - Questions and Answers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30942.msg407336#msg407336
« Reply #190 on: October 10, 2011, 03:01:57 am »
Ah, so the difference stems from the fact that they haven't received their newest Recruit yet, and we have.  Gotcha. :)
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Offline Fluffy Ninja

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Fluffy Ninja is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: WoE - Questions and Answers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30942.msg407441#msg407441
« Reply #191 on: October 10, 2011, 08:43:56 am »
Most likely you and the other player would both just use the "trade with" action.
I wouldnt use trade with ? Special skills go in the Special Action Section >.<

anything
blarg: