*Author

Offline raloufTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Day9 : (Light4) ralouf 2 - 0 the dictator (Water5) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32005.msg404240#msg404240
« on: October 04, 2011, 09:33:29 pm »
GGs nice game !

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4t4 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5la 5la 5la 5la 5la 5ld 5li 5li 5li 5lm 7ju 7ju 7ju 7ju 8pq

Game 1 : I got a shield a little lately (turn 4/5) and we start hitting each other. As I expected freeze and ice bolt were really annoying, specially because bolt frost every time they were played. double miracle saved me and gave me a close win.

Game 2: rather good start on each side but after playing 2 fish he find himslef creatureless. I pulled archangel out turn 2 but he get frozen and his friend came to start doing damage. I got a really nice turn where I had 18 quanta and drew my angel to play angel + dragon. he finally managed to draw some creature (mine were all frozen but one angel) ad damaged me. at 40 HP Miracle saved me again and I won.

Thanks for those game see ya !
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Offline the dictator

• Reputation Power: 17
  • the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • There are no dumb questions, only dumb answers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re:Day 9 (Light 4) ralouf 2 - 0 the dictator (Water 5) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32005.msg404242#msg404242
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 09:36:31 pm »
Thanks for waiting to play the match

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4t4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i7 5i7 5i8 5i8 5i8 5i8 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 7gn 7gt 7gt 7gt 8pp

First game got really close, but he manage to draw his shield which gathered quite some quanta, meaning he could put out a lot of creatures, making it hard for me to catch up, and playing a second miracle sealed the deal.

Second game I had quite a fail draw. I was pleased at first with 5 pillars (because this deck basically needs to gather its quanta as fast as possible, the more quanta you have, the more dragons you can play), but I just sat there with two toad, freezing his creatures and gathering quanta. After all, I got 40+ quanta before I finally pulled a dragon, but then I was just to far behind, I tried to kill him by pumping out a dragon and a bolt in one turn, but he miracled, and then I just couldn't stop him.

Just realized, never saw my sword either

Well Played ralouf, I enjoyed those games.
[18:28:55] Acsabi44: grinding is about pwning the AI as fast as possible
Back from a long break.
:water War Veteran - 4 times
Because inverted art is awesome - Looking for a tool for gather stats for arena, look no further

Offline raloufTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Day9 : (Light4) ralouf 2 - 0 the dictator (Water5) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32005.msg404259#msg404259
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 10:04:18 pm »
Lol yeah I didn't see a sword either ^^

for SG : If I counted good : I beat a player who have the same level than me : +3XP and +1 Rep AND I used a monolight so another +1XP and +1 rep which mean I get +4 XP and +2 Rep for light right ?
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Offline the dictator

• Reputation Power: 17
  • the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • There are no dumb questions, only dumb answers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Day9 : (Light4) ralouf 2 - 0 the dictator (Water5) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32005.msg404727#msg404727
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 05:24:09 pm »
Lol yeah I didn't see a sword either ^^

for SG : If I counted good : I beat a player who have the same level than me : +3XP and +1 Rep AND I used a monolight so another +1XP and +1 rep which mean I get +4 XP and +2 Rep for light right ?
Yes, and -1 water Rep
[18:28:55] Acsabi44: grinding is about pwning the AI as fast as possible
Back from a long break.
:water War Veteran - 4 times
Because inverted art is awesome - Looking for a tool for gather stats for arena, look no further

Scaredgirl

Re: Day9 : (Light4) ralouf 2 - 0 the dictator (Water5) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32005.msg404738#msg404738
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 05:45:14 pm »
Discard & Salvage
Code: [Select]
4t4 5i7 5ie 7gn 7gt 7gt

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: Day9 : (Light4) ralouf 2 - 0 the dictator (Water5) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32005.msg404740#msg404740
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 05:48:44 pm »
Very, very harsh discard!
Losing the short sword and 5 cards as opposed to some pillars (13 in deck)

Naughty discarder is naughty...

anything
blarg: ralouf1,The dictator