*Author

Offline DoctorC

• Reputation Power: 24
  • DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Pixelated Elementals
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWar #14 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.07.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.03.22.)Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: A New Standard
Re: Kneel or drown, lets still have fun! [Trial-Topic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64377.msg1264300#msg1264300
« Reply #72 on: May 21, 2017, 04:41:53 am »
There was an old Phoenix who lived on a rock
He sat in the meadow just shaking his
Fist at an elf who was down by the crick
His feet in the water, his hands on his
Marbles and play things at a half passed four
There came a young nymph who looked like a
Pretty, young preacher
She sat on the grass, she pulled up her dress
And she showed them her
Ruffles, and laces and white shiny light
She said she was learning a new way to
Bring up her photons, so they would not spit
While the salvs in the barnyard were shoveling
Refuse, and litter from yesterday's hunt
While the nymph in the meadow was rubbing her
Eyes at the mummy, down by the dock
He looked like a man with a sizable
Tomb in the desert, with a big trap out front
If he asked her politely, she'd show him her
Little pet gnome, who was subject to fits
And maybe she'd let him grab hold of her
Small, tender hands with a movement so quick
And then she'd bend over and suck on his
Candy, so tasty made of butterscotch
And then he'd spread whipped cream all over her
Cookies that she had left out on her shelf
If you think this is dirty, you're not good for my health.

Now, now. Spiel said to write a story, not plagiarise it from somewhere else. =P
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery
Pixelartist, Translator and Architect in one body.

Offline CactusKing

• Reputation Power: 11
  • CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I eat shriekers for breakfast
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 1/2018 2nd PlaceCard Design Competition - Rule BenderSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Kneel or drown, lets still have fun! [Trial-Topic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64377.msg1264301#msg1264301
« Reply #73 on: May 21, 2017, 04:52:37 am »
It's not plagiarism if you change five words :D
I spilt my blood against the :earth
         Just to see the world in colour.

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Kneel or drown, lets still have fun! [Trial-Topic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64377.msg1264302#msg1264302
« Reply #74 on: May 21, 2017, 04:53:25 am »
... Yes it is.

Offline ValerianFlame

• Reputation Power: 6
  • ValerianFlame is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Your #1 source of Necrosis.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Kneel or drown, lets still have fun! [Trial-Topic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64377.msg1264381#msg1264381
« Reply #75 on: May 22, 2017, 11:32:14 pm »
There was an old Phoenix who lived on a rock
He sat in the meadow just shaking his
Fist at an elf who was down by the crick
His feet in the water, his hands on his
Marbles and play things at a half passed four
There came a young nymph who looked like a
Pretty, young preacher
She sat on the grass, she pulled up her dress
And she showed them her
Ruffles, and laces and white shiny light
She said she was learning a new way to
Bring up her photons, so they would not spit
While the salvs in the barnyard were shoveling
Refuse, and litter from yesterday's hunt
While the nymph in the meadow was rubbing her
Eyes at the mummy, down by the dock
He looked like a man with a sizable
Tomb in the desert, with a big trap out front
If he asked her politely, she'd show him her
Little pet gnome, who was subject to fits
And maybe she'd let him grab hold of her
Small, tender hands with a movement so quick
And then she'd bend over and suck on his
Candy, so tasty made of butterscotch
And then he'd spread whipped cream all over her
Cookies that she had left out on her shelf
If you think this is dirty, you're not good for my health.

Now, now. Spiel said to write a story, not plagiarise it from somewhere else. =P

I could always cite my sources
I always liked fire. It "warmed up" to me. :fire
Brawl #6: Pyrocloaks.
┴o dɹoʌǝ ʞnɹo ʍǝ ɐɹǝ ɐll pndlᴉɔɐʇǝs' I sɥɐll ʍɹᴉʇǝ ʇɥǝ sɐɯǝ ʇɥᴉuƃ ʍᴉʇɥ ɯnlʇᴉdlǝ ɐɔɔonuʇs˙ (Ɔodʎ dɐsʇǝ ʇɥᴉs ɯǝssɐƃǝ)
No longer active in blab. Contact me through Elements Discord.

Offline SpielkindTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Mess with the best - die like the rest!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Kneel or drown, lets still have fun! [Trial-Topic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64377.msg1264397#msg1264397
« Reply #76 on: May 23, 2017, 08:54:55 am »
If things not from you, they should be funny, to win. I think i will wait for another 4 days, to lets some awesome poets more time to come here. :)
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Bunny rules the Earth.
(")_(") Copy and Paste Bunny to show your appreciation!

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Kneel or drown, lets still have fun! [Trial-Topic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64377.msg1264406#msg1264406
« Reply #77 on: May 23, 2017, 03:22:48 pm »
A devourer got up late
He totally forgot he had a date
For he thought he'd be alone forever
For every day seemed darker
So he got up and smiled
Waited for a while
But his date never showed up
He had imagined it all up
follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

• Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Kneel or drown, lets still have fun! [Trial-Topic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64377.msg1265376#msg1265376
« Reply #78 on: June 14, 2017, 08:45:30 pm »
Sorry for being so late, but RL thought i need time there.
Here i am, giving my thx to anyone participating and writing a story, there was many good, but i like the Oty most, thx CactusKing!

New task will be, and i hope you still wanna participate:

Task 12: Give me the reason why water is the best element vs all other OR when you cheer for another element, give me the reason why your element is better than water?! (And still fun is the answer!  8-))
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 08:47:54 pm by Spielkind »
(\__/)

Offline DoctorC

• Reputation Power: 24
  • DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Pixelated Elementals
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWar #14 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.07.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.03.22.)Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: A New Standard
Re: Kneel or drown, lets still have fun! [Trial-Topic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64377.msg1265377#msg1265377
« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2017, 09:16:11 pm »
So, we all know good ol' Shrek, don't we? Well, as we all know, Shrek is Life, a.k.a. :life. Shrek is undoubtly green, and so is Life, as you can see on the following diagram.

Spoiler for Goodbye, dignity:

It doesn't stop there, however, for this "Triangle of Superiority", as I like to call it, becomes more superior of other elements, when you realise that the diagram was Illuminati this whole time!

Spoiler for What color are furiously sleeping ideas again?:

And thus, with the power of the most powerful memes in the world, Life becomes supreme element in the whole world.
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery
Pixelartist, Translator and Architect in one body.

Re: Kneel or drown, lets still have fun! [Trial-Topic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64377.msg1273857#msg1273857
« Reply #80 on: January 22, 2018, 09:42:09 pm »
Sorry for being late here, i wasnt closing that thread, but had to be proof that thesis from you, doc. And what i have to say? You are right! Shrek is Life and Life wins war. Win goes to DoctorC!
(\__/)

blarg: