*Author

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: Kneel or drown, lets still have fun! [Trial-Topic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64377.msg1262635#msg1262635
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2017, 09:52:00 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5ii 5ii 7gk 7gk 7gr 7gr 7gr 7gr 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7q2 7q2 7q2 7q2 7q2 7q2 7qu 7qu 7qu 7qu 7qu 7qu 8ps

Fun deck, SoR makes Eggs less vulnerable and twice as effective, also powers steam machines, or Squid if you're tight on early game quanta.
Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

Offline SpielkindTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Mess with the best - die like the rest!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Kneel or drown, lets still have fun! [Trial-Topic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64377.msg1262658#msg1262658
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2017, 09:34:07 am »
Define waterdeck. Just has to include at least one water card?

Hmm, i won´t answer this question, just think of whats fun in this section for me...  8-)
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Bunny rules the Earth.
(")_(") Copy and Paste Bunny to show your appreciation!

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Kneel or drown, lets still have fun! [Trial-Topic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64377.msg1262660#msg1262660
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2017, 10:03:29 am »
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u9 77f 77f 7gk 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h0 7i6 7k6 7q2 7q2 7q2 7q2 7qu 7qu 7qu 7qu 7t8 8pp

:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Kneel or drown, lets still have fun! [Trial-Topic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64377.msg1262667#msg1262667
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2017, 11:54:53 am »
7i6 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q2 7q2 7q2 7q2 7q2 7q2 7q4 7q4 7q4 7q4 7q4 7q4 7qb 7qb 7qb 7qb 7qb 7qu 7qu 7qu 7qu 7qu 7qu 8ps

Totes counts

Offline Mr Muffin

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Mr Muffin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mr Muffin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Sort of Young Elemental
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake12th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWar #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of LifeBattle League 1/2017 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Kneel or drown, lets still have fun! [Trial-Topic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64377.msg1262689#msg1262689
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2017, 02:43:12 am »
Egg Huntby Mr Muffin
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vp 6u3 7ag 7f2 7f2 7h0 7h0 7hi 7hi 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7q2 7q2 7q2 7q2 7q2 7q2 7qu 7qu 7ti 7ti 7ti 7ti 8ps

As the deck title says this deck is supposed to represent egg hunts.

Novas/Super Nova/Water Pendulum: Well not all cards can be thematic.
Elite Cockatrice: The eggs have to come from somewhere.
Fate Egg: Only trolls make egg hunts and don't hide eggs.
Cloak: Represents the eggs hiding.
Shard of Readiness: The eggs are now ready to be found.
Shard of Patience: The eggs wait patiently to be found.
Nymph's Tears: The eggs are too hard to find hence the tears followed by...
Fire Pendulum: Tears turn into rage as the eggs are still hidden.
Pandemonium: When the eggs are found pandemonium ensues as each seeker tries to get all the eggs for themselves perhaps cracking some.

The deck is bad don't try at home, also I've never been to an egg hunt with real eggs so I hope my thematic-ness is ok.

• Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Kneel or drown, lets still have fun! [Trial-Topic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64377.msg1262757#msg1262757
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2017, 09:06:56 pm »
I realy like your ideas, but muffin i like your idea of egg hunt and themes me very! :-)

Next task:

Task 5: Show me a picture from web that shows your most favourable water-card, without editing and not posting the original picture from the game. Just think of your favourite water card, go to pictures-search and find a real picture that looks like the card.
(\__/)

Offline ValerianFlame

• Reputation Power: 6
  • ValerianFlame is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Your #1 source of Necrosis.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Kneel or drown, lets still have fun! [Trial-Topic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64377.msg1262758#msg1262758
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2017, 09:41:11 pm »

I always liked fire. It "warmed up" to me. :fire
Brawl #6: Pyrocloaks.
┴o dɹoʌǝ ʞnɹo ʍǝ ɐɹǝ ɐll pndlᴉɔɐʇǝs' I sɥɐll ʍɹᴉʇǝ ʇɥǝ sɐɯǝ ʇɥᴉuƃ ʍᴉʇɥ ɯnlʇᴉdlǝ ɐɔɔonuʇs˙ (Ɔodʎ dɐsʇǝ ʇɥᴉs ɯǝssɐƃǝ)
No longer active in blab. Contact me through Elements Discord.

Offline CactusKing

• Reputation Power: 11
  • CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I eat shriekers for breakfast
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 1/2018 2nd PlaceCard Design Competition - Rule BenderSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Kneel or drown, lets still have fun! [Trial-Topic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64377.msg1262762#msg1262762
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2017, 12:34:32 am »
I spilt my blood against the :earth
         Just to see the world in colour.

Offline Basman-1453

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Basman-1453 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Basman-1453 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • You hear about that thing down in Samothrace?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Kneel or drown, lets still have fun! [Trial-Topic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64377.msg1262768#msg1262768
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2017, 01:33:55 am »
Avatar source (Kongou (KanColle))

Rise over the dead
Bring us ahead
INCEST AND IRON :V

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Kneel or drown, lets still have fun! [Trial-Topic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64377.msg1262777#msg1262777
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2017, 04:48:38 am »

Cue the people not getting it

Offline CactusKing

• Reputation Power: 11
  • CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I eat shriekers for breakfast
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 1/2018 2nd PlaceCard Design Competition - Rule BenderSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Kneel or drown, lets still have fun! [Trial-Topic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64377.msg1262778#msg1262778
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2017, 05:03:09 am »
I don't get it.
I spilt my blood against the :earth
         Just to see the world in colour.

Re: Kneel or drown, lets still have fun! [Trial-Topic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64377.msg1262871#msg1262871
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2017, 07:41:17 am »
dont get it too, can you say it espi? :-)

But my winner here is cactusking, sure i love toady, but the steam machine is so awesome pictured in rl!  8-)

new task

Task 6: Give me a fun-deck, based on 50%-water-cards, what can win a war-battle vs. every other element. Plz fun, not dim.  8-)
(\__/)

anything
blarg: Mr Muffin