*Author

Offline CactusKing

• Reputation Power: 11
  • CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I eat shriekers for breakfast
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 1/2018 2nd PlaceCard Design Competition - Rule BenderSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Kneel or drown, lets still have fun! [Trial-Topic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64377.msg1262474#msg1262474
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2017, 08:20:59 am »
I spilt my blood against the :earth
         Just to see the world in colour.

Offline Physsion

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Your friendly neighbourhood owl
  • Awards: 11th Trials - Master of DarknessSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of Darkness2nd Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerMaster Flag - Winner (Air Flag)9th Trials - Master of DarknessSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Kneel or drown, lets still have fun! [Trial-Topic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64377.msg1262476#msg1262476
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2017, 08:50:47 am »

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Kneel or drown, lets still have fun! [Trial-Topic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64377.msg1262477#msg1262477
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2017, 09:43:25 am »
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline DoctorC

• Reputation Power: 24
  • DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Pixelated Elementals
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWar #14 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.07.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.03.22.)Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: A New Standard
Re: Kneel or drown, lets still have fun! [Trial-Topic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64377.msg1262490#msg1262490
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2017, 07:54:45 pm »
For me, :water is Hahli

Hahli, for those of you who don't know Bionicle, is basically a water elemental. Only water, however. No ice, no steam, just water. She also wears a mask, that allows her to copy any ability of underwater animals, such as venom of poisonous eels or ability to emit light of anglerfishes.

I don't know what it is, but I really like Hahli, both her character and her appearance. Needless to day, whenever word "Water" pops up in front of me, I instantly think of her.
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery
Pixelartist, Translator and Architect in one body.

Offline ValerianFlame

• Reputation Power: 6
  • ValerianFlame is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Your #1 source of Necrosis.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Kneel or drown, lets still have fun! [Trial-Topic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64377.msg1262492#msg1262492
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2017, 09:52:34 pm »
I always liked fire. It "warmed up" to me. :fire
Brawl #6: Pyrocloaks.
┴o dɹoʌǝ ʞnɹo ʍǝ ɐɹǝ ɐll pndlᴉɔɐʇǝs' I sɥɐll ʍɹᴉʇǝ ʇɥǝ sɐɯǝ ʇɥᴉuƃ ʍᴉʇɥ ɯnlʇᴉdlǝ ɐɔɔonuʇs˙ (Ɔodʎ dɐsʇǝ ʇɥᴉs ɯǝssɐƃǝ)
No longer active in blab. Contact me through Elements Discord.

Offline asdw152

• asdw152 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.asdw152 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • yes
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Kneel or drown, lets still have fun! [Trial-Topic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64377.msg1262515#msg1262515
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2017, 02:45:24 am »
Spoiler for Hidden:
Unstable Gas Can't Melt Steel Golems.
War #10 Team Death
War #11 Team Entropy
War #12 War Master

Offline CactusKing

• CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I eat shriekers for breakfast
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 1/2018 2nd PlaceCard Design Competition - Rule BenderSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Kneel or drown, lets still have fun! [Trial-Topic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64377.msg1262582#msg1262582
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2017, 12:11:16 am »
asdw152 wins.
I spilt my blood against the :earth
         Just to see the world in colour.

Offline ValerianFlame

• Reputation Power: 6
  • ValerianFlame is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Your #1 source of Necrosis.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Kneel or drown, lets still have fun! [Trial-Topic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64377.msg1262587#msg1262587
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2017, 01:04:09 am »
I always liked fire. It "warmed up" to me. :fire
Brawl #6: Pyrocloaks.
┴o dɹoʌǝ ʞnɹo ʍǝ ɐɹǝ ɐll pndlᴉɔɐʇǝs' I sɥɐll ʍɹᴉʇǝ ʇɥǝ sɐɯǝ ʇɥᴉuƃ ʍᴉʇɥ ɯnlʇᴉdlǝ ɐɔɔonuʇs˙ (Ɔodʎ dɐsʇǝ ʇɥᴉs ɯǝssɐƃǝ)
No longer active in blab. Contact me through Elements Discord.

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Kneel or drown, lets still have fun! [Trial-Topic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64377.msg1262598#msg1262598
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2017, 03:40:23 am »
Sure, I'll take part.

Spoiler for Hidden:

Offline SpielkindTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Mess with the best - die like the rest!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Kneel or drown, lets still have fun! [Trial-Topic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64377.msg1262609#msg1262609
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2017, 10:54:59 am »
You all did very well!  ;D Im impressed so much!  8-)
But i choose dd´s understanding of water as the deepest and funniest thought about my task.  :D

New task:

Task 4: Happy Easter task! Build a waterdeck with 6 fate-eggs in it (can be duo, trio, rainbow...)!
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Bunny rules the Earth.
(")_(") Copy and Paste Bunny to show your appreciation!

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Kneel or drown, lets still have fun! [Trial-Topic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64377.msg1262612#msg1262612
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2017, 01:32:44 pm »
you didn't ask for it to be good, therefore...

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5i5 5i5 5ic 5ic 5ie 5ie 5if 5if 5ii 5ii 5io 5io 5ri 5ri 5ri 5ri 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 7q2 7q2 7t8 7t8 7tb 7tb 7th 7th 8pp

:D it still beats ai3.
follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

Offline Mr Muffin

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Mr Muffin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mr Muffin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Sort of Young Elemental
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake12th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWar #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of LifeBattle League 1/2017 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Kneel or drown, lets still have fun! [Trial-Topic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64377.msg1262625#msg1262625
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2017, 08:49:05 pm »
Define waterdeck. Just has to include at least one water card?

blarg: Khaleesi