*Author

Active members:
acelink(1) Vineroz(1) akromat(1) jmizzle7(1) Laxaria(1) Mifurre(1) Tea is good(1) coinich(1) Thalas(1) bigbadbanana(1) Lucifear(1) Raptork9(1) markilleruk(1) Lyelle(1) omgarm(1) xiongwen8(1) -Samura-(1) PhuzzY LogiK(1) kidtroubadour(1) ddviper001(1) lunter(1) Boingo(1) dragonhuman(1) Drawckab(1) gocubbies1212(1) the Sage(1) Dan43(1) miniwally(1) Blasting-Light(1) DrunkDestroyer(1) Demut(1) Hyroen(1) Rutarete(1) Five In One(1) Onizuka(1) Jappert(1) astraldragoon(1) Uncle Jellyfish(1) Glitch(1) Dragoon1140(1) doublecross(1) dspn23(1) BluePaladin25(1) EvaRia(1) PlayerOa(1) pie(1) calindu(1) The_Mormegil(1) Pkmn31337(1) bogtro(1) Kardo(1) bigreen69(1) ndclub(1) zombie0(1) TheManuz(1) Ekki(1) Jocko(1) puri1(1) ch987(1) Elite Arbiter(1) Annele(1) theratiscool(1) SL234(1) Monox D. I-Fly(1) FunkyFox(1) CelestrialDreamer(2) Demagog(2) casthegamer(2) yaladilae(2) Kameda(2) teffy(2) zanzarino(2) TheDarkAzura(2) Arondight(2) ghy(2) billyjames(2) guolin(2) Terroking(2) TheonlyrealBeef(2) nilsieboy(2) Ajit(2) edunavas(2) Falcon4415(2) frlaa(2) kintar(2) Camoninja(2) Contrary(2) johannhowitzer(2) Bleys295(2) omegareaper7(2) mesaprotector(2) Chapuz(2) MV296(2) Powerfrog(2) furballdn(2) regen2k9(2) Vis-spei(2) YawnChainHow(2) cthulhu(3) Wisemage(3) Zeru(3) Kurohami(3) Higurashi(3) gavsword(3) kobisjeruk(3) ddevans96(3) Tiko(3) Xenocidius(3) Delreich(4) Bloodshadow(4) MrSexington(4) Kamietsu(4) icybraker(4) killsdazombies(4) BluePriest(4) GG(4) Neopergoss(4) TakoMan02(4) Avenger(5) xdude(5) Deedle(5) RavingRabbid(5) TheIdioticIdiot(5) Pineapple(5) RRQJ(5) Xinef(6) storyteller(7) OldTrees(7) Essence(8)

Offline Annele

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • i should really update my profile
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Flooding | Inundation https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4467.msg518046#msg518046
« Reply #252 on: July 05, 2012, 10:34:04 am »
Such an underused and undervalued card =[ Still love it though!
I have fun in PVP 1 with a kitty + graveyards + bone wall + inundation deck. the oponent just can't do anything xD

I think u is a hacker.
Beware the Darkness.

Offline Vis-spei

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Vis-spei is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Flooding | Inundation https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4467.msg525755#msg525755
« Reply #253 on: July 26, 2012, 09:03:46 am »
Sorry for bothering but i have a guestion
I'm new here so could anyone explain me what exactly are neutral creatures (giving examples)?
Thank you. ;)

Offline YawnChainHow

• Reputation Power: 9
  • YawnChainHow is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Tees no longer available for purchase
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Flooding | Inundation https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4467.msg525757#msg525757
« Reply #254 on: July 26, 2012, 09:10:41 am »

which results from the card

is the most prominent example. Others include Hammer, Short Sword, and Shortbow once they have been animated by the card Flying Weapon.

It happens that there is a list of Other (neutral) cards not too far away - right here.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 09:14:33 am by YawnChainHow »

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Flooding | Inundation https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4467.msg525942#msg525942
« Reply #255 on: July 26, 2012, 06:59:35 pm »
You forgot

Offline YawnChainHow

• Reputation Power: 9
  • YawnChainHow is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Tees no longer available for purchase
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Flooding | Inundation https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4467.msg525995#msg525995
« Reply #256 on: July 26, 2012, 08:55:17 pm »
You forgot

It happens that there is a list of Other (neutral) cards not too far away - right here.

Spoiler for Still don't see it?:

Offline Vis-spei

• Vis-spei is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Flooding | Inundation https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4467.msg526118#msg526118
« Reply #257 on: July 27, 2012, 04:22:23 am »

which results from the card

is the most prominent example. Others include Hammer, Short Sword, and Shortbow once they have been animated by the card Flying Weapon.

Thanks a lot my friend ;)

I'm impressed from your quick answers!
Thank you.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 06:56:18 pm by Jenkar »

Offline theratiscool

• theratiscool is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Flooding | Inundation https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4467.msg526333#msg526333
« Reply #258 on: July 27, 2012, 06:44:41 pm »
If the uped card had zero :water to summan it than that will give the player a huge advantage.

Offline SL234

• SL234 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Flooding | Inundation https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4467.msg1062184#msg1062184
« Reply #259 on: April 21, 2013, 09:04:58 am »
I don't get how this is useful? Especially with mono decks

Offline storyteller

• Reputation Power: 16
  • storyteller is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.storyteller is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.storyteller is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • a very old soul
Re: Flooding | Inundation https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4467.msg1062267#msg1062267
« Reply #260 on: April 21, 2013, 02:31:21 pm »

it can kill up to 16 enemy creatures per turn?

Offline Monox D. I-Fly

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Monox D. I-Fly is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Always use Water element in any CCGs
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Flooding | Inundation https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4467.msg1138484#msg1138484
« Reply #261 on: May 30, 2014, 05:07:55 pm »

I run mono  :water deck. Pure water, without any other single quantum and this card has proven to be useful for me. I was just like you, doubting about the effectiveness of this card. However once you can get manipulative, you wil find it great. The keys are Arctic Squid and Ice Shield, the former to freeze those 5 remaining of your opponent's creatures, and the latter to defend you just in case there are some flying, immaterial, or floating creatures in your opponent's flooded area which might freeze them.
My idealized elements cycle:
Water -> Fire -> Air -> Earth -> Lightning -> Metal -> Light -> Darkness -> Wood -> Water

Offline FunkyFox

• FunkyFox is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I'm a bit rusty
Re: Flooding | Inundation https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4467.msg1215126#msg1215126
« Reply #262 on: November 16, 2015, 05:45:49 pm »
not sure if this has been mentioned before, but airborne creatures should definitely be resistant to this. it will further strengthen the brotherhood between water and air. and even open up a few opportunities of friendship among other elements with water
falco f-air ftw

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Flooding | Inundation https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4467.msg1215172#msg1215172
« Reply #263 on: November 17, 2015, 02:14:06 am »
Flooding already requires both time and resources in significant quantities to set up properly. Requiring even more to deal with opposing airborne creatures is probably a nerf overall, since your own creatures don't matter - you typically use flooding in a stall where the few creatures are water, usually nymph spam.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

anything
blarg: