*Author

Offline Naii_the_BafTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Naii_the_Baf hides under a Cloak.
  • Who reads these anyway?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.21.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
War #14 - Rosters https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67975.msg1302961#msg1302961
« on: September 15, 2020, 02:08:41 am »
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 02:54:16 am by Naii_the_Baf »
War 10 :time :time :water :time :chroma 14
Old avatar: http://i.imgur.com/Zs7LGRT.png

Offline Zyardran

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Not too close, I'll burn you
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: War #14 - Rosters https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67975.msg1303266#msg1303266
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2020, 12:55:04 am »
Spoiler for Hidden:
Halloween! Don't take this seriously, it's just a joke for Zya.
General Zyardran

Needs more spook, but thank you very much for tempering holy ground, now my unholy influence will eat away at your every desire!

Happy Halloween everyone!
Team :entropy War #14
The :light of my :fire guides the way...
Current profile picture

Offline Naesala

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: War #14 - Rosters https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67975.msg1303315#msg1303315
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2020, 05:10:22 pm »
Looking forward to being handed to rob like the leftovers I am <3
Your favorite Hotyugh

Offline Zyardran

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Not too close, I'll burn you
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: War #14 - Rosters https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67975.msg1303316#msg1303316
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2020, 05:20:23 pm »
Looking forward to being handed to rob like the leftovers I am <3

You're already part of Halloween, no going back on the spoop!  :silly:
Team :entropy War #14
The :light of my :fire guides the way...
Current profile picture

anything
blarg: DoctorC,TheonlyrealBeef,Aves,Annele,Naesala,asdw152,RavingRabbid,mathman101,Zyardran,Existent,MasterWalks,ProBacon,Ginyu,InsignificantWeeaboo,antiaverage,andretimpa,kaempfer13