*Author

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: War #13 - Voices of the Fallen https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67682.msg1296214#msg1296214
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2020, 01:51:00 am »
Predictions of Light:
8, 7, 8, 7, 8, 7, 3, 6 and whatever Shock's was

I mean pretty glad to have ruined everyone's predictions

Editing to include soppy stuff
Big thanks to the team for helping out in ways they could, all opinions and assistance was greatly appreciated. Unfortunately couldn't run SoW Reflect as we had hoped to for a long time, but still got out some pretty fun decks nonetheless.
Huge thanks to the WM for hosting the last War of Flash, was really enjoyable, and I hope to see the trend continue in OEtG if that's the future of EtG.

NT is a nuts deck
« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 01:56:26 am by dawn to dusk »

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: War #13 - Voices of the Fallen https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67682.msg1296297#msg1296297
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2020, 03:20:34 pm »
This was a fun war! I must say, I really liked the upgrade modifier theme. Made for some interesting deckbuilding.

Otherwise, I don't really have a lot to add. 3rd place is alright, I guess, our initial vault should've included more copies of key cards, and deuce is awesome. Like, seriously - he is. Was a pleasure to vaultbuild, deckbuild and discuss matchups with him.

Props to team Earth and Fire, you guys kept giving us headaches. And congratulations to Darkness on a war well played, although I guess the title isn't clinched just yet. ggs all!
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

Offline serprexTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • serprex hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: War #12 Winner - Team Darkness
Re: War #13 - Voices of the Fallen https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67682.msg1296298#msg1296298
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2020, 04:14:00 pm »
:timebig

• Administrator
Re: War #13 - Voices of the Fallen https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67682.msg1296374#msg1296374
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2020, 07:20:53 pm »
:earthbig

Offline Afdarenty

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Kong name is MPots
  • Awards: 2016 - PvP World ChampionWar #11 - Sportsmanship Award11th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWar #10 Winner - Team AirWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of Air2013 - PvP World ChampionChampionship League 1/2014 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThird Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: War #13 - Voices of the Fallen https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67682.msg1296392#msg1296392
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2020, 04:10:18 pm »
Well, that was a wild ride. Congrats to Darkness, you played an immense War and fully deserved the win. I'm glad we kept things close right until the bitter end. In the end we had our two strongest decks play your two weakest decks and our two weakest up against your two strongest, which is always going to favour the team that needs a 2-2. Such is the nature of 4v4s - wouldn't have it any other way.

Earth folk: Had a blast playing with you - the most important thing for me in War is that team chat is a fun place to hang out, and we definitely achieved that.

Warmasters: Thanks for all the effort you've put in. The market system was excellent and I've noticed a whole bunch of smaller changes over the course of War that made things a lot smoother than in previous Wars. Great job.

Team Time: I think you were dealt a bad hand with market prices this War - certainly much worse than what we had - and were contenders for the top spot until the final couple of rounds. Was really impressed by you this whole War.

Wyand: I meant to reply to your post a while back but never quite had the time. War is an event where people say that 10 Elements should be top 3 everytime - obviously a few miss out on that. At the end of the day, only you know what went wrong and what went right for you. I ended up bombing pretty hard as a first time Gen because I didn't trust my predictions enough - the next War I had a little more confidence and ended up doing very well with an almost identical vault and strategy. Also, I personally tend to do quite well in late game War and struggle in the first few rounds where there's far less information to work with (as evidenced by this War) - you never really had the chance to reach this later stage. For what it's worth, you played very well against us and were our most feared opponent in the first few rounds by a long way.

If people are interested I could post some thoughts on Earth, the market prices in general and the radically different way we and Darkness approached salvage, but I don't have the time to go into much detail right now.

• Administrator
Re: War #13 - Voices of the Fallen https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67682.msg1296393#msg1296393
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2020, 05:07:01 pm »
If people are interested I could post some thoughts on Earth, the market prices in general and the radically different way we and Darkness approached salvage, but I don't have the time to go into much detail right now.

Interested

Offline Jen-i

• Jen-i hides under a Cloak.
  • Death to the Ninja!
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 2/2018 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2014 3rd Place8th Trials - Master of LightWinner of SacrificeWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBest Sportsman - War #6Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Team PvP #514 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksBeginners League 1/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: War #13 - Voices of the Fallen https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67682.msg1296396#msg1296396
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2020, 09:48:45 pm »

Interested

+1
Lux Kyrie

Offline immortal feud

• Reputation Power: 8
  • immortal feud is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Elements League 3/2019 3rd Place13th Trials - Master of EarthElements League 2/2019 2nd PlaceWinner of 12 Lives #5Elements League 1/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: War #13 - Voices of the Fallen https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67682.msg1296402#msg1296402
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2020, 03:22:14 am »
think i won auction ggs everyone.
placed earth higher than last war so thats progress
+1
recovering firestall addict

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: War #13 - Voices of the Fallen https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67682.msg1296404#msg1296404
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2020, 06:34:52 am »
think i won auction ggs everyone.
placed earth higher than last war so thats progress
+1

Overpayed on me.

My app was accurate, I just about had time for matches and for the odd comment or idea.

Afda is awesome.

My ability to contribute was massively cut by lack of oetg/vanilla. Seriously, with it I think we could have won. Afda and I both have a pretty strong ability to work out in our heads what deck is favoured, but my greatest strength is in having a weird, janky but bespoke deck idea to face a problem - but to do that you need a lot of testing to see if it actually works. I had zero time for pvp testing. War would have been very different with vanilla. Serp... please please fix <3.

Loved ups market. Loved transmute rules. Best run war I have played in. Just sad no time or vanilla.

Our weakness early on was in trying to bespoke decks for certain predictions at the cost of other more niche matchups. We made our decks worse in order to improve chances in bad matchups. That light stall vs entropy was horrific lol.

My biggest contribution was in 5 SEPARATE ROUNDS convincing IF that cloak is a terrible card and never the answer.  :P

Was a fun war despite no vanilla, and I'm glad I gof to war with afda before the end. Just sorry (for the 10th time sayinv it) that you got afk, out of practice, no original ideas JCJ, not JCJ prime :P

Thanks all :)
Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner13th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: War #13 - Voices of the Fallen https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67682.msg1296406#msg1296406
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2020, 07:01:31 am »
JCJ noob confirmed
You are what you eat from your head to your feet

anything
blarg: Hyroen