*Author

Offline ji412jo

• Warmaster
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • ji412jo is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ji412jo is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ji412jo is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ji412jo is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ji412jo is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ji412jo is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ji412jo is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: War #12 - Rules http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66459.msg1283063#msg1283063
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2018, 04:38:56 PM »
Well then consider that and dont spend all your points?
Time to bounce back, repel the attack, end ahead of the pack.

Offline CCCombobreaker

• Reputation Power: 16
  • CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Sometimes still here...
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerScreenshot #3 Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: War #12 - Rules http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66459.msg1283064#msg1283064
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2018, 04:46:06 PM »
maybe the decrease in total applicants led to an increase in potential cost per player to help offset vault inflation?
Deckbuilding mad scientist.  Come by and hang out in my stream!

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 110
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Shard Equality 2019
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: War #12 - Rules http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66459.msg1283071#msg1283071
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2018, 10:00:14 PM »
Well then consider that and dont spend all your points?

Obviously. The fact that it can be worked around doesn't mean it isn't a flawed system. Was hoping for some rationale behind the chosen number, but whatever. Better than many alternatives, I suppose.

maybe the decrease in total applicants led to an increase in potential cost per player to help offset vault inflation?

That's definitely it. Just wonder why an inflation rate of over 50% (highest bid last War was around 4800) was chosen.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 10:05:54 PM by ddevans96 »
Avatar: Tapu Fini (Pokemon) by [attribution unclear], hosted by some1spc

And all that I was, I've left behind me [Starset - Unbecoming]

anything
blarg: