*Author

Offline InsignificantWeeaboo

• Newsletter Writer
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: Draw Seven WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Design Competition - The Oracle's New Year's Party WinnerWriting Competition: Haphazard Heroics WinnerDeckbuilding Competition - The Mastery Gauntlet WinnerWriting Competition: H.E.A.T. WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake
Re: War #12 - Google Sheets Errors https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66570.msg1283573#msg1283573
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2018, 03:30:09 am »
I'm pretty sure I should have 24,100 points, but spending that exact amount makes my vault not legal. If I put in 24,095 points worth of stuff, it's suddenly legal again. Do discounts cost 5 points or something?
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
Team :gravity Gen. (War #12)
Team :gravity Soldier (War #13)
Team :light Soldier (War #14)

Offline asdw152

• Reputation Power: 11
  • asdw152 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.asdw152 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • yes
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: War #12 - Google Sheets Errors https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66570.msg1283575#msg1283575
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2018, 03:43:58 am »
I'm pretty sure I should have 24,100 points, but spending that exact amount makes my vault not legal. If I put in 24,095 points worth of stuff, it's suddenly legal again. Do discounts cost 5 points or something?

Should be fixed.
Unstable Gas Can't Melt Steel Golems.
War #10 Team Death
War #11 Team Entropy
War #12 War Master

Offline Wyand

• Tournament Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Not So Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.27.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.15.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.11.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.04.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.14.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner 2020.1.1913th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerArt Competition - Winter Paint With Elements WinnerTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics WinnerArt Competition - Definitely A Card Design CompetitionSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: War #12 - Google Sheets Errors https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66570.msg1283579#msg1283579
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2018, 11:40:35 am »
The problem lied here:

=IF(OR(S47>=V47,Z59,T48<50),"No","Yes")

Remove that "=" and it should be ok. (Current solution is very funny, but creative: adding 1 point to teams. :D )
<---- A nice purple pie, shiny cups and a trio of cakes on a red platter, a box of candies and an ice cream cone on chocolate! :) Bon appétit!

"It's hard to detect good luck - it looks so much like something you've earned." - Frank A. Clark

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner13th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: War #12 - Google Sheets Errors https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66570.msg1283794#msg1283794
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2019, 11:26:47 pm »
This might be a better place to post about this. Team Fire's Google Doc still isn't quite working. Several of the cards don't add to the total which means we're getting them for free. Our discount also does not appear to be applied.

Would appreciate if someone looked into this. Please and thank you!
You are what you eat from your head to your feet

Offline mathman101Topic starter

• Administrator (Warblind)
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I like pet 'thoup!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: War #12 - Google Sheets Errors https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66570.msg1283797#msg1283797
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2019, 04:51:24 am »
This might be a better place to post about this. Team Fire's Google Doc still isn't quite working. Several of the cards don't add to the total which means we're getting them for free. Our discount also does not appear to be applied.

Would appreciate if someone looked into this. Please and thank you!

Both issues should be fixed now. Our apologies for the delay.
something....something....something.....

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: War #12 - Google Sheets Errors https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66570.msg1283962#msg1283962
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2019, 06:43:38 pm »
Vault Tool still shows Upgrades as a boost.
This is my favorite boost, but I do not think we are allowed to use it anymore, yes? Please remove the option from the vault sheet in this case.

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: War #12 - Google Sheets Errors https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66570.msg1283968#msg1283968
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2019, 10:03:29 pm »
Vault tool does not show "illegal" in the preparation section if the number of copies of a card used exceeds the number in the vault.
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

• mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I like pet 'thoup!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: War #12 - Google Sheets Errors https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66570.msg1283983#msg1283983
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2019, 04:05:59 am »
Our apologies for the delays on the gdoc fixes, we are currently doing our best to figure them out as we go. If anyone who is more fluent in gdoc stuff and is able to help us we would greatly appreciate any assistance to help reduce time trying to decipher the coding language used in the gdocs from previous WMs.

This is my favorite boost, but I do not think we are allowed to use it anymore, yes? Please remove the option from the vault sheet in this case.

I'm currently looking into this, just trying to figure out where the drop down options are stored. should hopefully have this fixed tonight or tomorrow.

Vault tool does not show "illegal" in the preparation section if the number of copies of a card used exceeds the number in the vault.
I'll try looking at this during work tomorrow on my mobile, but most likely won't have it fixed until after work when I am back on my laptop. my apologies for the delays.

Offline Zawadx

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: War #12 - Google Sheets Errors https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66570.msg1283987#msg1283987
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2019, 03:54:49 pm »
If anyone who is more fluent in gdoc stuff and is able to help us we would greatly appreciate any assistance to help reduce time trying to decipher the coding language used in the gdocs from previous WMs.

"previous WMs" hehe.

The drop down lists can be accessed by clicking their cell and then Data>Data Validation. The ones for role are in the DB sheet. Mind you, the ones for the drop down list are K3:K9, but that's after collating the role in! To edit the roles, we mustn't touch this part but look at the stuff below.

You can also edit upgrade amounts and transmute costs from DB sheet, and everything else for vault work is in the Preparation sheet. The DB sheet also has a teamindex and round number, which is useful to track stuff!

So to fix the upgrade boost, we need to:

1. Change K23 from "#2 Lieutenant" to "#2 Soldier", since Lt is no longer a must have boost
1.5 Change K29 to "lieutenant upgrades", which is a horrible name and so it'd be much easier to rename the boost in rules to "upgrades". C'mon WMs
2. Change the code for amount of upgrades in N40:N48. Currently it is "=IF(K40=K$3,15,IF(K40=K$4,12,8))+IF(M40=M$29,2,0)", a fix would be changing it to "=IF(K40=K$3,15,8+IF(M40=M$29,4,0)"

Voila!

As for implementing the Super EC bonuses, this is the perfect place to do that. Adding another if to the N40:N48 upgrade numbers adds in more ups. The other club powers are easier to implement, as salvage/discard numbers and alchemist powers were added manually.

Ermm, this shouldn't be the case. Show me an example where this happens?
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: War #12 - Google Sheets Errors https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66570.msg1284043#msg1284043
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2019, 02:42:27 am »
Sooo... .... when will the Vault GDoc be updated for proper boosts and such? I mean sure we can all manually try to make sure we comply with the RULES > old-vault-setup but honest mistakes might be made that would be avoided with properly updated Vault GDoc. Right? ... right?!

Edit: That was pretty fast- I'm already seeing this edited in the vault! :o
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 03:07:55 am by rob77dp »
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

• I like pet 'thoup!!
Re: War #12 - Google Sheets Errors https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66570.msg1284045#msg1284045
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2019, 03:55:44 am »

Sooo... .... when will the Vault GDoc be updated for proper boosts and such? I mean sure we can all manually try to make sure we comply with the RULES > old-vault-setup but honest mistakes might be made that would be avoided with properly updated Vault GDoc. Right? ... right?!

Edit: That was pretty fast- I'm already seeing this edited in the vault! :o

This is fixed now, all vaults should have the proper boosts added in each of them.
Thanks very much Zawa for explaining what to change and how to do it.

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: War #12 - Google Sheets Errors https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66570.msg1284054#msg1284054
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2019, 06:50:26 pm »
its a bit odd that the second cell now does nothing, kind of confusing for the teams that have already put lt before the update
:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11
Master of :time War 12

blarg: