*Author

Offline ManuelTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeCard Design Competition - Help Wanted WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Competition - ChampionSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
War #11 - Sportsmanship and Favorite Decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65674.msg1273888#msg1273888
« on: January 23, 2018, 01:20:05 pm »
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/war/war-11-sportsmanship-and-favorite-decks/?topicseen

Before the deadline, the General (or any of the other members in their team if necessary) will need to send a PM to the Warmasters with:

- a list of up to three players from outside your team who embodied sportsmanship throughout the Event.
- the deck code of the favorite deck used by your team during this War.

Offline ManuelTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeCard Design Competition - Help Wanted WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Competition - ChampionSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: War #11 - Sportsmanship and Favorite Decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65674.msg1273889#msg1273889
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 01:31:48 pm »
i say discofrog for our deck, sportmanship i have no idea lol, jonathan actually tried to help us with the ec thing with zawadx, even if is team wasn't in war anymore so i don't think it actually count, the only other episode:

afda subbed probacon 2 times almost a day before the deadline for letting me play my matches

i played with almost the same peoples the entire war lol, 2 battles with vagman, 3 with afda, 2 with phoenix, 2 with [a], if u have other episodes share it

Offline Spielkind

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Mess with the best - die like the rest!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: War #11 - Sportsmanship and Favorite Decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65674.msg1273896#msg1273896
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2018, 05:03:53 pm »
discofrogg ofc!

did very nice games with jcj, would suggest him too! and zawa!  8-)
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Bunny rules the Earth.
(")_(") Copy and Paste Bunny to show your appreciation!

Offline Mr Muffin

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Mr Muffin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mr Muffin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Sort of Young Elemental
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake12th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWar #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of LifeBattle League 1/2017 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: War #11 - Sportsmanship and Favorite Decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65674.msg1274000#msg1274000
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2018, 07:21:08 pm »
Discofrog is my favorite deck we used. Both discofrog and mercstall were great additions to life as a war element (thanks Vangelios).

As for it's deck code it has to be of course either the nightmare version or the lightning version and probably 12 upgrades if we're going for it's most iconic version. I don't know if it should be 2 pillars 5 pendulums since that's the latest version or 3 pillars 4 pendulums since that was the most used version.

I think life had a lot of interesting decks this year Discofrog, SoSacSoD Lifestall, Mercstall, that flying lobo thing we used against gravity, SoW Staves. I think I'm the only person that called it discorush probably because I was in team life and knew what element it was a rush of.

As for sportsmanship award nominations I don't know which 3 people I would put at the top. Maybe I'm biased with just one war under my belt but I think Zawadx definitely deserves one of our nominations.

Offline Mr Muffin

• Mr Muffin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mr Muffin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake12th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWar #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of LifeBattle League 1/2017 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: War #11 - Sportsmanship and Favorite Decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65674.msg1274137#msg1274137
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2018, 07:28:46 pm »
Is this deck code alright for Disco Frogs?
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4ve 4ve 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vl 4vl 5bs 5bs 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5v1 6u5 6u5 7ae 7ae 7ae 7ae 7ae 7ae 7ag 7ag 7dm 7dm 8pj

For sportsmanship nominations we could do Afdarenty, Zawadx, and JCJ unless someone thinks one or two (or three) of these people shouldn't be nominated.

Offline Vangelios

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • War Hardcore Player
  • Awards: War #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2015 3rd PlaceForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 3/2013 WinnerBattle League 2/2013 Second PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2013 3rd PlaceBattle League 3/2012 Winner
Re: War #11 - Sportsmanship and Favorite Decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65674.msg1274138#msg1274138
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2018, 07:31:20 pm »
JCJ is fine to me ;)
Brawl - 4 :fire Red Stars
The luck is much Greater, when there effort and patience.

Offline Spielkind

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Mess with the best - die like the rest!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: War #11 - Sportsmanship and Favorite Decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65674.msg1274139#msg1274139
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2018, 07:57:20 pm »
Im ok with all of them.  8-)
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Bunny rules the Earth.
(")_(") Copy and Paste Bunny to show your appreciation!

Offline Vangelios

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • War Hardcore Player
  • Awards: War #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2015 3rd PlaceForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 3/2013 WinnerBattle League 2/2013 Second PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2013 3rd PlaceBattle League 3/2012 Winner
Re: War #11 - Sportsmanship and Favorite Decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65674.msg1274140#msg1274140
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2018, 08:03:39 pm »
I can choose the 3? then I'm ok with all
Brawl - 4 :fire Red Stars
The luck is much Greater, when there effort and patience.

Offline Mr Muffin

Re: War #11 - Sportsmanship and Favorite Decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65674.msg1274141#msg1274141
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2018, 08:06:29 pm »
I can choose the 3? then I'm ok with all

Yes those were my 3 suggestions because at least 1 person from team life suggested each of them.

blarg: