*Author

Offline ZawadxTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: War #11 - Rules https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64795.msg1269584#msg1269584
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2017, 10:07:12 am »
So if you transmute 6 cards worth 160+, you can craft 10 cards worth 50- ?

With alchemist on one match a round where you must predict and win, yes. Isn't it wonderful?
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

• Legendary Member
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: War #11 - Rules https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64795.msg1269632#msg1269632
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2017, 11:22:55 am »
A minor change: 105 cost added to the 110-150 transmute range. This only affects Basilisk Blood.
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: War #11 - Rules https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64795.msg1269718#msg1269718
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2017, 09:07:32 am »
4.1 If a team wins four of its primary matches in a round (not ones due to EC), they will be awarded a relic.

Will this be changed to 3 instead of 4?

Sideboard role: Are 31 and 32 card decks allowed to use sideboard role?

• Legendary Member
Re: War #11 - Rules https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64795.msg1269725#msg1269725
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2017, 05:53:31 pm »
4.1 If a team wins four of its primary matches in a round (not ones due to EC), they will be awarded a relic.

Will this be changed to 3 instead of 4?

Sideboard role: Are 31 and 32 card decks allowed to use sideboard role?

Changed to 3.

No, minimum deck size is 33 for sideboard. While I like the idea of small sideboards, it's too late to change now.

Offline trashduke

• Reputation Power: 7
  • trashduke is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Got bros?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #10 Winner - Team AirChampionship League 2/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 3rd PlaceWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessThe Last Sontaran - Winner of TrenzaloreSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: War #11 - Rules https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64795.msg1269734#msg1269734
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2017, 04:01:32 am »
A little change to the seeding rules to ensure each team has at least one match vs each other:

In rounds 2 and 5, teams are intentionally seeded against teams they did not play in the previous round. In round 3 and 6 teams will be intentionally seeded against the three teams they did not play in round 1 and 2.

Just making sure: Alchemist dust reduction applies to all cards you transmute that game including using leftover dust?

Not sure what you mean here, could you provide examples? Alchemist simply changes the transmutation table to the following if it wins the match:

Spoiler for Transmutation Dust:
Market Price50-60-100110-150160+Pillars/Pendulums/Marks
Dust gained from grounding23453
Dust cost to transmute35811N/A

Note that the reduction will not apply to any other matches. Dust totals are separate for each deck i.e. dust from two separate decks may not be used together to transmute something.

I think what Kaempfer was getting at here (and a good question) was: let's say it's round 3, but I have 4 dust leftover from round 2.  My Alchemist deck wins - when I transmute cards, can I also use the 4 leftover dust at the lower cost to transmute?
Rainbros guild

• Legendary Member
Re: War #11 - Rules https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64795.msg1269737#msg1269737
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2017, 02:08:33 pm »
A little change to the seeding rules to ensure each team has at least one match vs each other:

In rounds 2 and 5, teams are intentionally seeded against teams they did not play in the previous round. In round 3 and 6 teams will be intentionally seeded against the three teams they did not play in round 1 and 2.

Just making sure: Alchemist dust reduction applies to all cards you transmute that game including using leftover dust?

Not sure what you mean here, could you provide examples? Alchemist simply changes the transmutation table to the following if it wins the match:

Note that the reduction will not apply to any other matches. Dust totals are separate for each deck i.e. dust from two separate decks may not be used together to transmute something.

I think what Kaempfer was getting at here (and a good question) was: let's say it's round 3, but I have 4 dust leftover from round 2.  My Alchemist deck wins - when I transmute cards, can I also use the 4 leftover dust at the lower cost to transmute?

There is no such thing as leftover dust. All the dust gained from a deck must be used in that round.

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: War #11 - Rules https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64795.msg1269738#msg1269738
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2017, 02:12:47 pm »

There is no such thing as leftover dust. All the dust gained from a deck must be used in that round.
Disenchant two 4 cost cards -> 8 dust
Craft a 7 cost card -> 1 dust left

Offline worldwideweb3

• Master of Air
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2021.01.03.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.22.)14th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.28.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.05.03.)Elements League 3/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2018 1st PlaceWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of AetherElements: Academy WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #4 - PvP Event11th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 1/2017 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League and Championship League 3/2016 1st PlaceChampionship League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of GravityChampionship League 1/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2015 1st PlaceWar #8 Winner - Team FireBattle League 2/2014 2nd Place
Re: War #11 - Rules https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64795.msg1269740#msg1269740
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2017, 02:55:47 pm »

it goes to waste i think, not to next round.
First player to become master of 3 different elements.
WC 2016 - #2. WC 2015 - #3 Devil's gate, Trinity, War #10, 12 lives - #2.
Avvy by rob77dp
Rightful winner of war #14 - Team Air

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: War #11 - Rules https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64795.msg1269741#msg1269741
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2017, 03:01:05 pm »
By default, you will grind the cards from the deck (left after salvage) which yield the highest amount of dust.
Dust totals are separate for each deck i.e. dust from two separate decks may not be used together to transmute something.
If you choose to transmute some cards from a deck, you don't have to use up ALL of your dust. However, if your dust total leftover for a deck is enough to transmute something, you must transmute it instead of keeping the dust leftover.

If a deck contains no cards from market, then no cards may be salvaged. Thus all of them must be transmuted.

:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11
Master of :time War 12

• Legendary Member
Re: War #11 - Rules https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64795.msg1269742#msg1269742
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2017, 03:08:11 pm »

it goes to waste i think, not to next round.

Indeed. Rules updated for clarification:

Also, all the steps in transmuting from a deck happen in the deckbuilding phase where you might salvage from that deck. There is no leftover dust.

Offline worldwideweb3

• Master of Air
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2021.01.03.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.22.)14th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.28.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.05.03.)Elements League 3/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2018 1st PlaceWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of AetherElements: Academy WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #4 - PvP Event11th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 1/2017 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League and Championship League 3/2016 1st PlaceChampionship League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of GravityChampionship League 1/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2015 1st PlaceWar #8 Winner - Team FireBattle League 2/2014 2nd Place
Re: War #11 - Rules https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64795.msg1270513#msg1270513
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2017, 10:47:53 am »
Rules state that subs need to make an app, hain didn’t.
First player to become master of 3 different elements.
WC 2016 - #2. WC 2015 - #3 Devil's gate, Trinity, War #10, 12 lives - #2.
Avvy by rob77dp
Rightful winner of war #14 - Team Air

• Legendary Member
Re: War #11 - Rules https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64795.msg1270516#msg1270516
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2017, 11:14:18 am »
Rules state that subs need to make an app, hain didn’t.

Also rogerluc has submitted an app.

These subs are available only for teams with inactive players, at least 3 weeks of unexplained absence. The generals which fit this bill were notified. The aim of WM is to ensure more people get to play in war and it creates the maximum engagement for the community. I made this ruling to fulfill that.

Why are they costed at cards, not points? Because we still rely on card costs for other stuffs like penalties, discards and salvage. The points undervalue weak cards because they are in weak vaults. I hope the results from this war can provide a definitive answer to the power of points everywhere, and maybe next war we could move to adopt market in everything or scrap it altogether. But for now, this policy stays.

This has also been open knowledge for over a week: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64797.msg1270074#msg1270074. There was also a thread asking generals about their thoughts on this; no responses there. If you aren't going to complain until it directly affects you, I'm afraid I can't put much weight on your judgement.

blarg: