*Author

Offline DoubleCapitalsTopic starter

• Master of Earth
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • *whistle*
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
DoubleCapitals (No Bans) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66530.msg1282855#msg1282855
« on: November 27, 2018, 03:35:19 pm »
There could be shit on this application and someone will still hire me. Literally here to make the numbers, don't expect me to do anything but play my matches and some moral support every sometimes. Fuck finals. Fuck projects.

(Hard "Don't expect me to be online" dates: 10-14 Dec, 20-25 Dec)

Card list available upon request.

Also ign: qwerter
I guess
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 03:08:51 am by DoubleCapitals »
L R L R STOP & DASH & UP & TALK B B A B S(tart)

Offline Vineroz

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated ViolenceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: DoubleCapitals (No Bans) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66530.msg1282876#msg1282876
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2018, 02:51:15 am »
You don't have ign in your app.

Literally undraftable
TIME is around us. It flows silently, trying to take everything away from us.
PvP Tournament Organizer (2012 Sep - 2013 Oct, 2016 Nov - 2017 Aug) | Chat Mod (2016 Nov - )  :time

Offline DoubleCapitalsTopic starter

• Master of Earth
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • *whistle*
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: DoubleCapitals (No Bans) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66530.msg1282877#msg1282877
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2018, 03:09:20 am »
fix'd
L R L R STOP & DASH & UP & TALK B B A B S(tart)

anything
blarg: