*Author

Offline DoubleCapitalsTopic starter

• Master of Earth
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • *whistle*
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
DoubleCapitals (No Bans) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64840.msg1267732#msg1267732
« on: September 02, 2017, 03:30:43 pm »
Spoiler for Hidden:
She protec. Now, she attac.

About me:

War experience:
War 8 :death
War 9 :entropy
War 10 Did not enter
War 11.... who knows?

Did some PvP events and some Trials and some tournaments without much success, before suddenly somehow winning Trials 11

Had some drama and quit the forums, before abstaining from General as a result.

Said drama resolved and I returned. Meant to join war as a joke knowing the state of the forums, I'd get in no matter what. Made a joke application and joked that if some unlikely shit happened, I'll join.

Said unlikely shit happened. I'm here now.

Cards: Enough. No marks though. Got dat foil Chimera tho

Electrum: Enough

Experience: Enough (?) Time Master don't mean nothing?

Time: I dunno. College tho. But everyone's busy anyway so eh.

Free timings: Generally 1PM-7PM GMT, give or take. Depends nowadays, blame college

IGN: qwerter

Will fill in a full card list when I'm free

Preferences: :time -> :time -> :time -> :time -> :time -> :time -> :time -> :time -> :time -> Everything else. Maybe :darkness, :air, :earth, not necessarily in that order.
L R L R STOP & DASH & UP & TALK B B A B S(tart)

Offline Vineroz

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated ViolenceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: DoubleCapitals (No Bans) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64840.msg1267734#msg1267734
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 03:33:51 pm »
+rep
TIME is around us. It flows silently, trying to take everything away from us.
PvP Tournament Organizer (2012 Sep - 2013 Oct, 2016 Nov - 2017 Aug) | Chat Mod (2016 Nov - )  :time

Offline DoubleCapitalsTopic starter

• Master of Earth
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • *whistle*
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: DoubleCapitals (No Bans) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64840.msg1267858#msg1267858
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 05:05:16 pm »
Going to do the general gig.

Lock this for me, tyvm <3
L R L R STOP & DASH & UP & TALK B B A B S(tart)

blarg: